Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Have you done it?  (Read 7992 times)

Offline Perc

• Cactus
    • View Profile
Have you done it?
« Reply #80 on: May 21, 2007, 11:45:37 pm »
Quote from: Reoga
you see my father was an abusive alcohlic/stoner/drugie

I got beet a lot so I try not to do what he did.

Mine was too, and I did too.
But it wasn't when he quit smoking pot that he changed for the better, it was when he quit drinking.
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.  Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.  And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.  And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.
-Ezekiel 25:17

Offline Perc

• Cactus
    • View Profile
Have you done it?
« Reply #81 on: May 21, 2007, 11:47:09 pm »
Quote from: Azural
Smoking pot doesn't make you abusive.  If anything, it will make you more lazy while you're high, and thus, less likely to beat somebody.

Yup.  Helps me focus better too..  This isn't the case for everyone, but i do better at work, play, driving, farking, and studying when I'm loaded on some good bud.
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.  Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.  And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.  And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.

Offline Perc

• Cactus
    • View Profile
Have you done it?
« Reply #82 on: May 21, 2007, 11:48:47 pm »
Quote from: Taladrea
I can't and won't try it...I am allergic to ciggy smoke and weed smoke. They both induce my asthma into a major fit. But I have in the past had a contact high only due to the fact at the time I didn't know I was allergic. Go figure.

Thats a bit ironic, because weed smoke is a powerful bronchiodialator (like your inhalor), and if you were not allergic it could help you with your asthma.

If you people have a friend who is asthmatic, and they have an attack but don't have the inhalor, give em a hit of pot, its a great temporary fix.

Offline Perc

• Cactus
    • View Profile
Have you done it?
« Reply #83 on: May 21, 2007, 11:58:25 pm »
I made like 10 replies, go back to the last page and read them.

By the way, I claim the only vote for more than once daily smoker.  *flex*

Pricelist in california (for SUPER CHRONIC or PURPLE, the only kind we got heh):
$10  0.5g [0.3g or 0.4g = "whiteboy sacks"]
$20  1.0g or 1.5g (1.5 is the "three for dub" deal) ["whiteboy" 0.8g or 1.2g]
$25  1.75g The "half 1/8th"
$40-$60  - highly variable on quality - 3.5g or 1/8th of 1oz
$80-$110  1/4oz
$175-$200  1/2oz
$250-$350 - again variation is for quality - 1oz

These prices are and have been standard for the last 15 years in the Bay Area, California.
The type of bud we get in norcal is generally MUCH better than anything anyone else gets unless you are from British Columbia or Amsterdam, in which case you can make an argument that ours is equal to theirs.  Expect to pay $10 an 1/8th or $50 an ounce for brown weed, or better yet don't buy brown weed coz it is usually sprayed with pcp and gives you a headache (cell death in the brain).
« Last Edit: May 21, 2007, 11:59:23 pm by Perc »

Offline Azural

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Has been a Triumvir
    • View Profile
    • http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=321379
Have you done it?
« Reply #84 on: May 22, 2007, 12:01:18 am »
Quote from: Perc
Quote from: Taladrea
I can't and won't try it...I am allergic to ciggy smoke and weed smoke. They both induce my asthma into a major fit. But I have in the past had a contact high only due to the fact at the time I didn't know I was allergic. Go figure.

Thats a bit ironic, because weed smoke is a powerful bronchiodialator (like your inhalor), and if you were not allergic it could help you with your asthma.

If you people have a friend who is asthmatic, and they have an attack but don't have the inhalor, give em a hit of pot, its a great temporary fix.
That makes sense.

Back when I worked at Exlines' (local pizza place) the heat from the ovens would get to me.  I've got exercise-induced asthma (phsical work and heat tire me out quite quickly and make it hard to breathe).  Every time we'd go to the back to hit the pipe it was much easier for me to breathe.

It also makes me sing...a lot.
You saved it as index.html so all visitors of the site see is a wonderful letter "i." As fantastic as it is, knowing that today is brought to you by the alphabet, this isn't sesame street...

Offline Perc

• Cactus
    • View Profile
Have you done it?
« Reply #85 on: May 22, 2007, 12:02:33 am »
When was the last time you saw a sober young man sing?  lol

Offline Drumline

• Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://
Have you done it?
« Reply #86 on: July 06, 2007, 08:46:58 pm »
See when i first did it. nothin happened like it didnt affect me so i want to do it again to see what happens

Offline 1ofkind

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
Have you done it?
« Reply #87 on: July 06, 2007, 11:56:58 pm »
I'd say only about half the people that smoke it the first time actually get high, and that's because they didn't inhale right or they were shitting their pants. Don't try to be a fucking tough guy, and say you weren't neverous, because doing any drug for the first time is just nerve recking due to not understanding unique affects it'll have.

Now as for me I tried weed a couple of times, and I fucking love it - I fucking love it. I haven't smoked in a long time, and as I'm writing this I just remembered the last time I ever smoked, and it was with a cute blond chick in the parking lot of my work during lunch break. She smokes everyday, and has been a sorter of the month before. Folks, she works with me, and our job requires a lot of memory, extremely fast coordination, and a lot of heavy shit. Not to mention that shes dries her car about 90 mph stoned everyday to get lunch, and boy do I hate being with her while she is, but the point is if you think that this drug is in any way so bad then you got to stop listening to fucking virgins, fucking worthless school teachers, and stupid fucking worthless just a cunt mommies. You can even join the elite state police with having a usage history of mary J. Bottom line is it makes your very happy, hungry, and that's all. Please just know that there are people who suck at life, and in doing so everything they do: drunk drivers so please don't act as if people's action is justification enough to condemn something, but also take note that to much of a good thing will kill you!

Just a off the top of my head opinion for the few, the proud, my audience.
Muay Thai - Strength Training - Battle Rifles - (ex) Paintball Professional - C&C:RA2 - COD4:MW - My Nation

Offline schneereich

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
Have you done it?
« Reply #88 on: July 13, 2007, 07:59:44 pm »
sorry 1ofkind, but i have to disagree about it not screwing up your concentration. i did it on vacation in amsterdam (i figured that if i was going to try it, id try it legally). my friend and i had a hell of a time getting back to the train station, and i didnt enjoy it at all. i got really paranoid and felt these horrible vibrations in my esophagus. it would have been some sight watching us try to order pizza when we got the munchies lol. but i cant imagine driving like that (although my friend did get his highest wii tennis score while stoned).

maybe we had a bad batch or something, but i wouldnt do it again. i still think it should be legal though - some people enjoy it.

Offline 1ofkind

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
Have you done it?
« Reply #89 on: July 13, 2007, 11:48:22 pm »
Quote from: schneereich
sorry 1ofkind, but i have to disagree about it not screwing up your concentration. i did it on vacation in amsterdam (i figured that if i was going to try it, id try it legally). my friend and i had a hell of a time getting back to the train station, and i didnt enjoy it at all. i got really paranoid and felt these horrible vibrations in my esophagus. it would have been some sight watching us try to order pizza when we got the munchies lol. but i cant imagine driving like that (although my friend did get his highest wii tennis score while stoned).

maybe we had a bad batch or something, but i wouldnt do it again. i still think it should be legal though - some people enjoy it.

Well the affect on a disciplined user who's prepared, and knows how to handle the affects are quite different from the first, even the second time. It's not even until durring the 3 or 4th time that I can say I enjoyed a joint. Amsterdam by the way probably has the most intense buds in the world. Germans are masters of engineering after all. You should also note that in regards to anything nobody can get anything right on the first try, and that's why I completely discourage first timer's from making conclusive opinions. Just think about it as a nub explaining how to play your favorite game all wrong to everyone. One final point, this is the only drug that can't kill you unless technically.
Muay Thai - Strength Training - Battle Rifles - (ex) Paintball Professional - C&C:RA2 - COD4:MW - My Nation

Offline schneereich

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
Have you done it?
« Reply #90 on: July 14, 2007, 11:16:51 am »
hm, thats what someone else told me too. perhaps it is more enjoyable after a few more tries. still, i dont think its right for me. again, i have no problem with other people using it, and i think it should be legal because it's safe. just not while driving.

oh, and amsterdam is in the netherlands, not germany =P

Offline Kellyatfsu

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • Awards Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has colonized the Moon!
    • View Profile
Have you done it?
« Reply #91 on: July 14, 2007, 12:05:41 pm »
Does anyone remember that anti-weed commercial where the car full of stoners goes throught the drive thru of a fast food place and then stomps on the gas and hits the girl on the bike? That shit was hilarious. Seriously, every stoner i know drives slooooow when baked.

Offline 1ofkind

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
Have you done it?
« Reply #92 on: July 14, 2007, 01:53:04 pm »
Quote from: Kellyatfsu
Does anyone remember that anti-weed commercial where the car full of stoners goes throught the drive thru of a fast food place and then stomps on the gas and hits the girl on the bike? That shit was hilarious. Seriously, every stoner i know drives slooooow when baked.
I like the commercial on the movie herald, and kumor go to white castle where this kid goes, I'm so high. I can do anything! And then he grabs a rifle out of a gun cabinet, puts the barrel in his mouth, and then the screen black out just right at the gun shot. Then you hear hysterical laughter in the back ground. I grin so hard at that part.

Offline erictheholeking

• Cactus
    • View Profile
Have you done it?
« Reply #93 on: July 20, 2007, 03:44:38 am »
When i was younger(in my 20s) I use to smoke mj all the time! Now I only smoke it now and then, I still enjoy the way it makes me feel but it costs to much to do it all the time. I am also diabetic and it has no effects on the diabetes.
I AM KING OF THE HOLE!!!(Hole, being my capitol city)!Stay out of my Hole!!!!!!!!

Offline OhBuhnanerz

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
Have you done it?
« Reply #94 on: December 23, 2007, 03:14:29 am »
Were is Used to smoke 1/8+ per day and now bust stoners option?

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.077 seconds with 39 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317