Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Post here for a rating  (Read 6044 times)

Offline Reoga

• Economics Leadership
  • Funktuar
  • Poke rights not poke fights
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has been Head of Internal Affairs Has colonized the Moon! Has recruited a member into the RIA Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been Head of Economics RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Five years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Has been a diplomat Veteran of the Karma War Has donated money for the RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO)
  • war boner is 8.75" long.
  • has 87 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Legion of 2000
  • Ruler: Reoga
Post here for a rating
« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2009, 09:46:12 pm »
You evil liittle Pie where have you been?
I can swim
Light a fire for a man warm him for a night
Light a man on fire warm him for the rest of his life
First Immortality then the Bitches
my dear psychopath stop raeping them
Wino

Offline pielord47

• the Lord of Pie
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • the Lord of Pie
  • Awards Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 4.97" long.
  • has 16 llamas
    • View Profile
Post here for a rating
« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2009, 09:50:04 pm »
Quote from: Reoga
You evil liittle Pie where have you been?
lurking, I found it unnecessary to venture forth with my opinion.
Ruling over pie since that one time a couple years ago.

Quote from: Wikipedia Article for Portal
Wolpaw further describes the idea of using cake as the reward came about as "at the beginning of the Portal development process, we sat down as a group to decide what philosopher or school of philosophy our game would be based on. That was followed by about 15 minutes of silence and then someone mentioned that a lot of people like cake."

Offline Gangs

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • LEGENDARY SPACE SUPER WARRIOR!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Karma War Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has donated money for the RIA Has been a diplomat Has been a Foreign Affairs director
  • war boner is 13.72" long.
  • has 165 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Shadortha
  • Ruler: Pancaeks
Post here for a rating
« Reply #22 on: October 24, 2009, 10:00:36 pm »
thats cause your a crow!
<%Leo[RIA]> it's better to be feared than respected
<%Leo[RIA]> especially if you lost that respect mentally raping them with spam
Yeah, fuck you.
Those kind of pictures really don't do it for me. To each their own, I suppose.
Not enough goats?
Oh look, a kenny, i have found.
He likes his tits, all firm and round.
He's old as hay,
Some think he's gay.
His hair is purdy, it touches the ground.

Offline pielord47

• the Lord of Pie
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • the Lord of Pie
  • Awards Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity
  • has 16 llamas
    • View Profile
Post here for a rating
« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2009, 07:12:28 am »
And you're a... strange man in black and white. I have co clue who that guy is. Is he famous?

Wolpaw further describes the idea of using cake as the reward came about as "at the beginning of the Portal development process, we sat down as a group to decide what philosopher or school of philosophy our game would be based on. That was followed by about 15 minutes of silence and then someone mentioned that a lot of people like cake."

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
Post here for a rating
« Reply #24 on: October 25, 2009, 07:18:07 am »
it's tony montana

edit: you know, the annoying, illiterate, tonic culture icon
« Last Edit: October 25, 2009, 07:19:13 am by llamavore »

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Gangs

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Karma War Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has donated money for the RIA Has been a diplomat Has been a Foreign Affairs director
  • has 165 llamas
    • View Profile
Post here for a rating
« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2009, 12:42:22 pm »
ITS MICHAEL CORLEONE YOU DIMWIT!
FEAR THE GODFATHER!
AND SICILY!
AND CAPS!
Yeah, fuck you.
Not enough goats?
He's old as hay,
Some think he's gay.

Offline pielord47

• the Lord of Pie
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • the Lord of Pie
  • has 16 llamas
    • View Profile
Post here for a rating
« Reply #26 on: October 25, 2009, 01:39:16 pm »
Mine's so much simpler because everyone knows what a raven is. (DISCLAIMER: Everyone as used in this text only includes the toniculation educated to the extent of 2nd grade and those who have read Edgar Allen Poe.)

Offline Gangs

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 165 llamas
    • View Profile
Post here for a rating
« Reply #27 on: October 25, 2009, 02:17:40 pm »
*ponders the crow*
KOTOR?
Yeah, fuck you.
Not enough goats?
He's old as hay,
Some think he's gay.

C-zom

Post here for a rating
« Reply #28 on: October 25, 2009, 04:41:25 pm »
Reviews will be up... in a bit. <_<

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
Post here for a rating
« Reply #29 on: October 25, 2009, 11:02:50 pm »
Quote from: gangs20003
ITS MICHAEL CORLEONE YOU DIMWIT!
FEAR THE GODFATHER!
AND SICILY!
AND CAPS!
right, the other one.

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline The Angry Alien

• Angry Alien is Angry
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • The Almighty SPAM King
  • Awards Was elected to be Captain Planet Veteran of the of the Bipolar War IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has been a diplomat Has assisted the HoIA in the Internal Affairs dept Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept
  • war boner is 1.86" long.
    • View Profile
    • Mah Wiki Page
  • Nation: Zagon
  • Ruler: Derp
Post here for a rating
« Reply #30 on: October 25, 2009, 11:09:41 pm »
Everyone better understand my avatar...

Quote from: gangs20003
I love you Zitan, and understand the importance of correct spelling and grammar
Quote from: Leo
Final Rating: Charbroiled/Steakalicious
Let's all have a party at my place

Offline pielord47

• the Lord of Pie
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • the Lord of Pie
  • has 16 llamas
    • View Profile
Post here for a rating
« Reply #31 on: October 26, 2009, 05:11:32 pm »
it's obviously an environmentally friendly nuke

Offline undiscoveredbum

• Ain't gonna eat no dead man tater
  • RIAer
  • RIctuar
  • ¯\(°_o)/¯
  • Awards Formerly a member of PotD Alliance Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Four years of Random Insanity Has colonized the Moon! Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 17.65" long.
  • has 241 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Bumfunk
  • Ruler: UndiscoveredBum
Post here for a rating
« Reply #32 on: October 27, 2009, 05:24:32 pm »
I want a haiku.
http://i.imgur.com/MI08q53.pngNever argue with an idiot. They just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Offline Gangs

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 165 llamas
    • View Profile
Post here for a rating
« Reply #33 on: October 27, 2009, 05:48:59 pm »
Quote from: UndiscoveredBum
I want a haiku.

okay-

here starts a new day,
cactaur is humping delta,
he does not like cream.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2009, 01:04:14 am by gangs20003 »
Yeah, fuck you.
Not enough goats?
He's old as hay,
Some think he's gay.

Offline JackSkellington

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
Post here for a rating
« Reply #34 on: October 27, 2009, 07:52:50 pm »
You all are about to see something special.

Offline Arsenal 10

• Officer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • SPIEZ MASTER!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Four years of Random Insanity Has colonized the Moon! Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Three years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Economics Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has recruited a member into the RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been a diplomat Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 19.29" long.
  • has 250 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Goonville
  • Ruler: Arsenal 10
Post here for a rating
« Reply #35 on: October 28, 2009, 12:48:09 am »
I wouldn't mind a rating... <_<
Chillaxin since 3/23/2008

Quote from: Moth
On the contrary, I think we're being very unserious about this. If we were serious about this situation, it would have been settled in a matter of hours.
Quote from: cctmsp13
If you're good enough for Arsenal, then you're good enough for me.
Quote from: pielord47
Arsenal, have I mentioned how large my mother told me your cannon was? She said it was HUGE.

C-zom

Post here for a rating
« Reply #36 on: October 28, 2009, 04:22:48 am »
My rating scale might seem harsh but it makes sense.

5=Average
6=Above Average
7=Liked user
8=Respected poster/person
9=Close friend
10=Top tier circle of friends.

Anyway, on to the ratings. Varying degree of text acompanied based on how well I know you personally.

Myrrh: Not really leaning either way on this rating. I'll settle with a 6/10. You're a relatively new poster and quite the noob. I don't really know you but I'll settle with above average.

Thunder Strike: You're a good poster around here, and I had fantastic experiences with you in the karma war (On and "off" the record, baby.) However I can't help but feel if we were to get into an argument, or debate, we would wind up on opposite ends of the table.  Its a hard feeling to put a finger on but we've never had a conflict or even an agreement on a serious subject beyond military affairs. I have the hunch we'd wind up being bitter rivals if something serious were to come up, and I don't know why. Still, 7/10

Gangs: You're an odd ball, I'll sum it up that simply. You have a surprising talent for negotiation and diplomacy even though your forum and irc personality is way more than unconventional for that sort of thing. You have a compelling dedication to things you like, and I respect that. You're annoying at times; One of the most annoying at times, in fact, but the pros outweigh the cons. Overall, 6.5/10

Llama: You're Lord Doom with more amusing and less annoying. You've been here for forever and we always seem to get along even though I'm just a noob. No complaints besides the obvious wall of 4chan personality. One of the most unserious RIA posters and thats not complaint. 7/10

Jenne: We often clash in debates and even simple topics. Our opinions differ dramatically sometimes, but you're still one of the better officers I've had and a great poster. Your personality is a lot like mine if I were a shit ton more stubborn and also unserious. You're an odd mix, but an interesting poster here. There'd be a noticable decline in quality if you left. 7.2/10

Agent Lemon: Your personality a year ago, and the one now, are two completely different things. You started as a well rounded and serious poster, getting into political discussions and working on getting elected as Tri. You hit a speedbump somewhere or fell into the transporter from "The Fly", because your posting habits and personality now is one more akin to lord doom or llama. Lower case lettering, rarely showing up like Shadow--Hell your avatar sums it up. Not nescessarily a decline but its something worth pointing out.

I got along with your active and actually present side better than the Lemon around for the past few months. 7.5/10 them, 6/10 now.

Triviuum: I don't agree. Your avatar is the most metal part about you. I've cringed when discussing the genre with you on various topics and also your username alone brings up some bile. As a poster you're okay, I guess, but we've never really spoken directly besides in music topics. I'd put you in the "Tri of Pretty fucking Eh" along with pielord and Lord Doom. 5/10

LEO: WHAT A LOSER THIS GUY IS DOESN'T EVEN HAVE A REAL SIGNATURE ANYMORE 0/10

Pielord: Annoying. Very annoying, I'm sorry. You've gotten two or three times better over the years but your initial RIA personality was really faint and quiet, christian oriented and very preachy and just ugh. You struck the wrong chord with me and I don't know if this personality has left or not. You left a horrible first mark over the first year you were here. Judging on your "Raven" avatar, I suspect things haven't changed much but just got "Darker"... <_< 4.4/10

Second page of ratings coming up tomorrow, its 5:00AM

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
Post here for a rating
« Reply #37 on: October 28, 2009, 05:48:30 am »
leo also doesn't have a real avatar anymore 0/10

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline Gangs

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 165 llamas
    • View Profile
Post here for a rating
« Reply #38 on: October 28, 2009, 06:36:38 am »
nobody loves mees,
also C-zom is a n00b!
this is interesting though, some of the others need to post ratings!
« Last Edit: October 28, 2009, 06:37:57 am by gangs20003 »
Yeah, fuck you.
Not enough goats?
He's old as hay,
Some think he's gay.

Offline Agent Lemon

• Troll Legend
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Funktuar
  • Awards The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Inductee of the Golden Dong Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 11.31" long.
  • has 149 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Citrus Empire
  • Ruler: Agent Lemon
Post here for a rating
« Reply #39 on: October 28, 2009, 08:59:51 am »
That was amusing. Thanks for the rating. I'm not too active or serious about CN anymore so when I do show up I usually make spammy type posts. I think I've always posted like I do now, except I used to make more serious posts on top of that. I don't think my personality has really changed. I think it's just because my position in CN and my activity have changed, so it may seem that way. (woah, a serious posts with capital letters!)
« Last Edit: October 28, 2009, 09:01:10 am by Agent Lemon »

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.095 seconds with 44 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317