Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: I respectfully resign from the RIA. (Editor's Note: He rejoined. Don't demask him.)  (Read 6346 times)

Offline Dagny Taggart

• Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://
RE: http://cybernations.rialliance.net/index.php?showtopic=9163

You see, I am all about bringing great justice. I saw no justice in that thread.

I generally enjoyed my stay here and I expect I'll eventually be ambassdor to RIA for some alliance or other. I'll just quick say that I hated Hyperonic and his various hijinx. Supertwigs, have fun trying to get tards to do what you want on the ideal trade thread. Thanks for really taking the initiative with that. Joker, you are cool.
Official Ideal Trade Groups Thread

If you have two of the following resources you can sign up.

Or if you have one of the above and one of the below.

<a href="http://www.last.fm/user/shijeru" target="_blank">http://www.last.fm/user/shijeru</a>

Offline Lanna

• Ministress of Secks
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Military Operations
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
    • http://realbigcheese.livejournal.com/
Have fun elsewhere...
Lebanese Proverb: Lower your voice and strengthen your argument.

Offline IronSoldier820

• TTK Ambassador
  • Cactuar
  • It's My Dick in a Box
    • View Profile
    • The Templar Knights
Not sad to see you go. Didn't take long for you to start disrupting the peace.  

Quote from: Loren
I could care less if they murdered a town of babies, but if they killed the dog.. <__<

Offline dester55

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Overlooked member of the RIA
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been a diplomat Five years of Random Insanity IIDA Graduate and Cadet Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Four years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Recruitment Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of Great War III RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 18.67" long.
  • has 189 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: kamicassis
  • Ruler: dester55
if your leaving because of that, its kinda stupid, kenny does that all the time and its just normal.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2007, 12:44:58 pm by Kaiser »

When everyone rage quits I start taking my clothes off.

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
It was just some retarded, not happening in a million years, thread. That happens here.. alot.

Offline Joker

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/nothingface/
Sad to see you go, you seemed to be one of the more active members of the alliance who could've contributed a lot, as well as being one of the cooler guys around here. Happy trails, and I hope to see you return as an ambassador.
Now in NpO. Take that as you will.

Offline schneereich

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
that thread got closed? sorry to see you go. and hey, at least 40% of us agreed with you.

Offline Moth

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Veteran of the Baldr War 7 Years of Random Insanity Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Hero of the RIA RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has been a diplomat Has donated money for the RIA Five years of Random Insanity Has recruited a member into the RIA Has colonized the Moon! Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Veteran of the Unjust War Has been Head of Economics RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of Great War III RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Illuminati War Has been a Triumvir RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 17.1" long.
  • has 154 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Xythra
  • Ruler: Great Lord, Moth
Damnit, no! ._.

Kenny(Hyperonic) always does weird stuff to threads. I'd prefer he keep it out of the HQ, too, but I can't stop him, since he has the nuts of everyone on this site in a vice with his powers. ;>.>
« Last Edit: October 28, 2007, 11:44:00 am by Moth »

Quote from: The Paragon
All I know is you have the ability to make people look retarded.
Girl montage!

bioakky

Kenny is my god, and I love it.

Offline Moth

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Veteran of the Baldr War 7 Years of Random Insanity Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Hero of the RIA RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has been a diplomat Has donated money for the RIA Five years of Random Insanity Has recruited a member into the RIA Has colonized the Moon! Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Veteran of the Unjust War Has been Head of Economics RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of Great War III RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Illuminati War Has been a Triumvir RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • has 154 llamas
    • View Profile
I just made an angry statement regarding Kenny in the HQ. IIRC, this is not the first time he's caused new members to leave. -_-

Girl montage!

bioakky

*watches Moth get banned*

<_<

Offline Moth

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 154 llamas
    • View Profile
If you ban me, I create the Temple of Moth. >_> *snaps fingers indignantly*

Girl montage!

Offline Moth

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 154 llamas
    • View Profile
For what it's worth, Dagny, Kenny won't pull any more hijinx. o.o

Girl montage!

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
Notice how no one has unmasked you yet <_< >_>

It's because we are either

A.) To lazy

or

B.) We don't want you to go.

Mostly likely both.

Offline Moth

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 154 llamas
    • View Profile
Definitely B for me. ;>.> I would've done by now otherwise.

Girl montage!

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • The Taste of Jeff Goldblum
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of Great War III Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 9.5" long.
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
Quote from: Moth
IIRC, this is not the first time he's caused new members to leave. -_-

Why is this the first time I've ever heard of this?

I'll just quick say that I hated Hyperonic and his various hijinx.

Well, I don't appreciate that you took no effort to actually talk to me. I don't even know you and you hate me. Also, I'm pretty sure you have no clue who I am, either.

Ask ANY well-known member of the RIA if I do ANYTHING to purposely hurt ANYONE in the RIA and I'd like to hear the response.

I admit, I can be a little annoying with some of the Admin H4X, but, I guess I am also coming from message boards that are a little more tolerant of the <embed> tag.

So, I'm sorry Dagney.

Offline Moth

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 154 llamas
    • View Profile
>_> I did say IIRC. I could be wrong.

Girl montage!

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • The Taste of Jeff Goldblum
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of Great War III Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 9.5" long.
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile

I hope you are wrong. And, RIAers who know me, would realize that I would never want to have anything to do with harming the RIA.

Offline dester55

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Overlooked member of the RIA
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been a diplomat Five years of Random Insanity IIDA Graduate and Cadet Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Four years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Recruitment Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of Great War III RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 18.67" long.
  • has 189 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: kamicassis
  • Ruler: dester55
Quote from: Hyperonic

I hope you are wrong. And, RIAers who know me, would realize that I would never want to have anything to do with harming the RIA.

true

When everyone rage quits I start taking my clothes off.

Offline Kaiser

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
    • View Profile
I have a easy solution for you. Go to My controls > Board settings > Turn off posted images.

Quote from: Emperor Whimsical
Well, Kaiser proved me I was wrong, and then Delta WTFpwned me.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.225 seconds with 44 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317