• Awards Those who came over in the original wave
  • war boner is 0.26" long.
  • has 29 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Casterly Rock
  • Ruler: leonardothered
WTF
« on: January 08, 2008, 06:09:07 pm »
Why has it been moved from it's convenient spot at the top of the page?
A Lannister always pays his debts

Offline Delta1212

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Unjust War Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has assisted the HoIA in the Internal Affairs dept Has colonized the Moon! RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 16.44" long.
  • has 107 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Verspasia
  • Ruler: Delta1212
WTF
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2008, 06:13:09 pm »
We're making the forums overall more user friendly. The old set up sucked. Sadly, that means RIARI needs to go down here.
It's ok Delta, the mods still love you.  But the forum skin is not a user and we cannot warn it.

<Away_Srqt[PG13]> thanks for satisfying my girlfriend delta
<Away_Srqt[PG13]> I appreciate it

The Truth about Scientology

Offline Shyox

• RIAer
  • RIctuar
  • has 29 llamas
    • View Profile
WTF
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2008, 06:14:53 pm »
... Not really.

It's the most popular board on the site.

Offline Delta1212

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Unjust War Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has assisted the HoIA in the Internal Affairs dept Has colonized the Moon! RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 16.44" long.
  • has 107 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Verspasia
  • Ruler: Delta1212
WTF
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2008, 06:20:46 pm »
And it hurts to scroll down slightly how?
It's ok Delta, the mods still love you.  But the forum skin is not a user and we cannot warn it.

<Away_Srqt[PG13]> thanks for satisfying my girlfriend delta
<Away_Srqt[PG13]> I appreciate it

The Truth about Scientology

Offline Shyox

• RIAer
  • RIctuar
  • has 29 llamas
    • View Profile
WTF
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2008, 06:28:03 pm »
It's uber slow.

Offline Shyox

• RIAer
  • RIctuar
  • has 29 llamas
    • View Profile
WTF
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2008, 06:30:19 pm »
And I'm telling you, this board is going to be MUCH less popular without the easy access.

It's more important than any other besides the HQ.

Offline Kaiser

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
    • View Profile
    • http://
WTF
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2008, 06:47:05 pm »
How is it not easy to access...You scroll down slightly and it takes .1435365345 seconds.

Quote from: Emperor Whimsical
Well, Kaiser proved me I was wrong, and then Delta WTFpwned me.

Offline Reoga

• Economics Leadership
  • Funktuar
  • Poke rights not poke fights
  • Awards The Disorder War IIDA Graduate and Cadet Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Illuminati War Has colonized the Moon! Has been Head of Internal Affairs Veteran of the Unjust War Has recruited a member into the RIA Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been a diplomat Veteran of the Karma War Has donated money for the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Four years of Random Insanity Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA One year of Random Insanity RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been Head of Economics Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War
  • war boner is 8.75" long.
  • has 87 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Legion of 2000
  • Ruler: Reoga
WTF
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2008, 06:51:47 pm »
that .1435365345 seconds I could use to try and type.
* I dont mind a little  scrolling down RI is saved to my Favs any way*
I can swim
Light a fire for a man warm him for a night
Light a man on fire warm him for the rest of his life
First Immortality then the Bitches
my dear psychopath stop raeping them
Wino

Offline Kaiser

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
    • View Profile
WTF
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2008, 06:56:20 pm »
And if you really have a problem with it you can just click the lil - thingy above "The back door" and BAM back at the top.

Quote from: Emperor Whimsical
Well, Kaiser proved me I was wrong, and then Delta WTFpwned me.

Offline Grand Poobah Marx

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Recruitment Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 5.89" long.
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: North Place
  • Ruler: Grand Poobah Marx
WTF
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2008, 07:35:43 pm »
It took me more that that, I though, "Where the fuck is RI?" then proceeded to drool for 5 minutes until figuring out if was lower.  I protest.
Master Raider

[span style="color:#48D1CC"]cave laborem[/span]

Quote from: llamavore
I say listen to the gay jew.

Offline Azural

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Has been a Triumvir
    • View Profile
    • http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=321379
WTF
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2008, 08:05:50 pm »
Quote from: Kaiser
And if you really have a problem with it you can just click the lil - thingy above "The back door" and BAM back at the top.
You saved it as index.html so all visitors of the site see is a wonderful letter "i." As fantastic as it is, knowing that today is brought to you by the alphabet, this isn't sesame street...

Offline Lord Doom

• Goon Order of Oppression, Negligence, and Sadism
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been Head of Economics Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Foshizzle
  • Ruler: Lord_Doom
WTF
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2008, 08:28:48 pm »
Quote from: Grand Poobah Marx
It took me more that that, I though, "Where the fuck is RI?" then proceeded to drool for 5 minutes until figuring out if was lower.  I protest.
Chillaxin
Quote from: Moth
Derpa derpa de durr!
<Damen> Moth doesn't mate. thus has no use for a Moth mating cry

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Five years of Random Insanity Six years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 14.02" long.
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
  • Nation: The Turtle Lair
  • Ruler: Leonardo
WTF
« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2008, 07:06:41 pm »
I'm with Shy. I was confusaled for a few seconds before I thought to scroll down! WE OLD MEN HATE CHANGE! SEX, WE LIKE, THOUGH!
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Quote from: Crazyman93
Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
<brians_bot>: kenny > big tits
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline Crunka

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 4.32" long.
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/thecolourofmusic
WTF
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2008, 02:46:45 am »
BUT YOU'VE NEVER HAVE HAD SEX!
"it's better to live one day as a lion[/size] than a thousand years as a lamb"
[/i]

check out my flickr!
check out my band: The Color of Music
check out my cock

Offline Elijah S Konderwink

• Cactus
    • View Profile
WTF
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2008, 09:44:36 am »
Dear Mr. Non-sober state, does it make you feel excessive height growth and bigness significantly above average height, to discuss procreation in a coolly unconcerned, indifferent, or unexcited manner?
Do not create error, or you shall be punished.

mexicuns are the bane of existence.

http://wiki.rialliance.net/index.php?title...h_S._Konderwink

mexicun encounters survived: 1

Offline Prince Tomb

• Funktuar
  • Awards Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Internal Affairs
    • View Profile
    • http://myspace.com/nemesisknight
WTF
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2008, 12:15:18 pm »
Quote from: Elijah S Konderwink
Dear Mr. Non-sober state, does it make you feel excessive height growth and bigness significantly above average height, to discuss procreation in a coolly unconcerned, indifferent, or unexcited manner?
No sadly he's just...... like dat
<Prince_Tomb> This is RIA and wat we make it is wat it is

Ambassador to the United Purple Nations (UPN)
Ambassador to The Phoenix Collective (TPC)
The oRIAn Trading Belt

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=Loren)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (Loren)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]You're an awesome HoE ^__^

lol that sounds wrong. XD[/quote]
<Nitemarebforcrismas> I know...
<Nitemarebforcrismas> I've never been kicked by you before though
<Nitemarebforcrismas> You kick so good...
<Nitemarebforcrismas> @_@
<Nitemarebforcrismas> lol

Offline OhBuhnanerz

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
WTF
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2008, 02:19:16 pm »
Quote from: Shyox
And I'm telling you, this board is going to be MUCH less popular without the easy access.
I don't think so...

Pussy isn't less popular since Women haven't been giving easy access,

However I don't like scrolling Down Either

*no pun intended*

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.122 seconds with 39 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317