Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: When I'm bored and eating (Two common things...)  (Read 834 times)

wethepeople

When I'm bored and eating (Two common things...)
« on: February 06, 2008, 07:48:36 pm »
I read the label. ;_;

I always, always read the label/box/can of what I'm eating.

Is anyone else stricken by this horrible habbit? I've read the cheerios box like fourty times.

Offline dester55

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Overlooked member of the RIA
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War IIDA Graduate and Cadet Five years of Random Insanity Has been a diplomat Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of Great War III RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 18.67" long.
  • has 189 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: kamicassis
  • Ruler: dester55
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2008, 07:52:24 pm »
yes, and so have i read the cheerios box, Like hundreds of times....

it gets weird after a while reading the same shit over and over.

When everyone rage quits I start taking my clothes off.

wethepeople

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2008, 07:54:51 pm »
I agree. When you memorize the label of a soup, you know its bad.

Offline dester55

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Overlooked member of the RIA
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War IIDA Graduate and Cadet Five years of Random Insanity Has been a diplomat Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of Great War III RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 18.67" long.
  • has 189 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: kamicassis
  • Ruler: dester55
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2008, 07:56:25 pm »
havent done that yet because i start reading other labels that are on the kitchen counter.....

there are a lot of weird things on my kitchen counter some times.....

When everyone rage quits I start taking my clothes off.

wethepeople

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2008, 07:57:07 pm »
Same here. Table and counter have tons on it. @_@

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2008, 08:15:50 pm »
I like Soup Cans, they're fun to read. o_o But once I lost my soup to an explosion of beef, again, cause I was reading the can. XD

wethepeople

« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2008, 08:23:44 pm »
XD

Offline dark tyrant

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2008, 08:25:40 pm »
Sometimes I feel like I'm better of not knowing what I'm eating...
"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country." -General S. Patton Jr.

Don't make me angry, I'm running out of places to hide the bodies.

Offline eliminat

• Cactuar
    • View Profile
    • http://billjaquette.net
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2008, 10:56:11 pm »
I always read the nutritional info.... thus why I stopped eating Raman.....
--------------------------------------
Ambassador to CRAP/NADC

Eliminat of Billium, Defender, This medal is for offensive support on the battle field, and moral support off of it.

http://billjaquette.net
Make a few $ a month.

http://billium.myminicity.com/

Offline Reoga

• Economics Leadership
  • Funktuar
  • Poke rights not poke fights
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has recruited a member into the RIA Has colonized the Moon! Has been Head of Internal Affairs Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has donated money for the RIA Veteran of the Karma War Has been a diplomat One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been Head of Economics Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO)
  • war boner is 8.75" long.
  • has 87 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Legion of 2000
  • Ruler: Reoga
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2008, 10:59:33 pm »
If I can not say the 1st 5 things that are in it I dont eat it....like WTF is malodextringlutimade?
It FUCKIN Chicken Broth it should be Chx, water, salt.
I can swim
Light a fire for a man warm him for a night
Light a man on fire warm him for the rest of his life
First Immortality then the Bitches
my dear psychopath stop raeping them
Wino

Offline eliminat

• Cactuar
    • View Profile
    • http://billjaquette.net
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2008, 11:03:59 pm »
That doesn't bother me as much.  Companies like to rename things to their chemical names to keep people from knowing what's really in the food so they're less likely to try and recreate the food themselves instead of buying.  They like to list 4 different types of sugars, 3 salts, etc...
Ambassador to CRAP/NADC

Eliminat of Billium, Defender, This medal is for offensive support on the battle field, and moral support off of it.

http://billjaquette.net
Make a few $ a month.

http://billium.myminicity.com/

Offline Reoga

• Economics Leadership
  • Funktuar
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has recruited a member into the RIA Has colonized the Moon! Has been Head of Internal Affairs Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has donated money for the RIA Veteran of the Karma War Has been a diplomat One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been Head of Economics Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO)
  • has 87 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2008, 11:20:40 pm »
there are 4 Main types of sugars
Glucose (syn. dextrose) : a sugar found in many plants, also in blood. The main source of energy for the body. Less sweet than saccharose.
Fructose (syn. levulose, fruit sugar) : a rather sweet sugar (1,7 times as sweet as normal sugar), mainly found in fruits and honey .
Galactose : a sugar which is not normally found in foods, except as part of other sugars, such as lactose (milk sugar) and raffinose (a sugar in beans). Often part of cell wall components in plants.
Saccharose (syn. sucrose, table sugar, crystal sugar) : the official chemical name of the main type of sugar and the sugar used mainly in products and at home.

I can swim
Wino

Offline DrunkWino

« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2008, 11:21:51 pm »
Somebody paid attention in class.
Vote Cthulhu 2016

Offline Reoga

• Economics Leadership
  • Funktuar
  • has 87 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2008, 11:24:21 pm »
who me?
*waves hands in air*
*' CHEF '*
I can swim
Wino

Offline King Pengu

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2008, 08:31:52 am »
Quote from: DrunkWino
Somebody paid attention in class.
He probably just googled it.

And yeah, I also always read the labels. I don't know what all this chemical shit is, but sometimes I think it's better not to know.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2008, 08:32:33 am by King Pengu »
<--Click to meet

This Signature has been made by Mudkip. All rights on this Sig are reserved to Mudkip.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.092 seconds with 35 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317