Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: man vs wild is fake  (Read 1250 times)

Offline slickynickx

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactuar
    • View Profile
    • http://
man vs wild is fake
« on: August 15, 2007, 09:17:45 pm »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UpSlpvb1is" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UpSlpvb1is</a>

dam and i thought this guy was cooool

<Hyperonic[RIA]> I want to not be though if it makes any difference
<Kyoto|Angelite> Hyperonic is pretty like a red rose
<Slickynickx[RIA]> ^
<Hyperonic[RIA]> I have thorns like a red rose
<Hyperonic[RIA]> The RIA thinks I look like a girl anyway

Nobody believes the official spokesman, but everybody trusts an unidentified source.

U know how they say most guy's brains are down there...well i want u to just BLOW my mind

[19:56] <crazyisraelie[RIA]> I hear penises
[19:56] <dester[RIA]> oh god no
[19:56] <crazyisraelie[RIA]> XFD
[19:56] *** crazyisraelie[RIA] [~IceChat7@synIRC-E622019A.aep.bellsouth.net] has quit [Quit: FROOM FROOM]
[19:57] <dester[RIA]> all alone. all alone...
[19:57] <Slickynickx[RIA]> SUPRISE BUTTSECKS
[19:57] <dester[RIA]> FUCK!.

<-------GWIV

Offline Rune Walsh

• Cactus
    • View Profile
man vs wild is fake
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2007, 10:22:15 pm »
I am not surprised.  Anything that says its real (like "reality tv") is usually faked...except for the awesomeness of the Crocodile Hunter.

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
    • View Profile
man vs wild is fake
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2007, 10:47:35 pm »
X_X pwnd croc man

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=Flask)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (Flask)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]"Former HoFA, Remember? Back When Moth Was Good At Government. When The Crops Were Healthy And The Birds Sang. The Birds Don't Sing Any moar. Moth Had The Birds Executed By Firing Squad The Day Of His Election To Triumvirate. Now The Crops Are Dead. Sucks."[/quote]

Offline skaboom

• Cactus
    • View Profile
man vs wild is fake
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2007, 11:24:02 am »
That's lame, I really liked his show. Maybe parts of it are real, he does really eat bugs and stuff.
Leaning close to my little record player on the floor, so this is what the volume knob is for.

Offline slickynickx

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactuar
    • View Profile
man vs wild is fake
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2007, 11:25:42 am »
yea i mean ill keep watching it its like theres not that many places where people havent been and like the times when hes in the river and actually has  a life jacket i mean i wudnt want to die either

<Hyperonic[RIA]> I want to not be though if it makes any difference
<Kyoto|Angelite> Hyperonic is pretty like a red rose
<Slickynickx[RIA]> ^
<Hyperonic[RIA]> I have thorns like a red rose
<Hyperonic[RIA]> The RIA thinks I look like a girl anyway

Nobody believes the official spokesman, but everybody trusts an unidentified source.

U know how they say most guy's brains are down there...well i want u to just BLOW my mind

[19:56] <crazyisraelie[RIA]> I hear penises
[19:56] <dester[RIA]> oh god no
[19:56] <crazyisraelie[RIA]> XFD
[19:56] *** crazyisraelie[RIA] [~IceChat7@synIRC-E622019A.aep.bellsouth.net] has quit [Quit: FROOM FROOM]
[19:57] <dester[RIA]> all alone. all alone...
[19:57] <Slickynickx[RIA]> SUPRISE BUTTSECKS
[19:57] <dester[RIA]> FUCK!.

<-------GWIV

Offline schneereich

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
man vs wild is fake
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2007, 01:01:06 pm »
i guess after irwin's death they realized that these guys shouldn't be in too much danger

Offline Secundo

• Cactuar
    • View Profile
    • http://www.theredline.org
man vs wild is fake
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2007, 01:19:40 pm »
Yeah, but you knew that he wasn't in too much danger. In the island episode, as he was climbing down the vines the cameraman must have been just as agile as he is. Also he always has a team with him, or at the very least a cameraman... So I never did think he was in any sort of danger...

But still a good find though...

Oh, taste and see that the LORD is good; Blessed is the man who trusts in Him!

Quote from: DrunkWino
Damn, that's about as close as I've ever seen Ambassador Light get to tell somebody to go fuck themselves.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.103 seconds with 34 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317