Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: *Sets up tech shop*  (Read 1298 times)

Offline Supertwigs1013

• Cactus
  • Awards Was elected to be Captain Planet
    • View Profile
*Sets up tech shop*
« on: May 30, 2007, 08:58:26 pm »
Yeah.  I'm selling tech now.

PM me if you want to buy.
http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...Nation_ID=99013

Offline Damen

• RItiree - burritos
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
    • View Profile
    • http://
*Sets up tech shop*
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2007, 10:37:12 pm »
>_> I may in around a week.

But for now, destroy your improvements. Replace them with 1 harbor, and replace the rest with Banks.

[23:02] loren: You're pants are very fun

Andy says:
lorens not responding so HI LORENS MOM
Andy says:
HELLO BARBARA
Andy says:
I KNOW YOUR NAME
Andy says:
I'VE SEEN YOUR DAUGHTER NAKED, HAVE YOU?
loren says:
FUCK YOU MAN
loren says:
SHE ALMOST SAW THAT
loren says:
O_O

[span style="color:#48D1CC"]I WILL NOT REMOVE THIS UNTIL KENNY DECLARES DEFEAT[/span] 8-2-07

Offline Damen

• RItiree - burritos
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
    • View Profile
    • http://
*Sets up tech shop*
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2007, 07:50:42 am »
Also, trades. Get these trades: [Aluminum – Increases soldier count +20%, lowers inital infrastructure cost -7%, and lowers initial cost of aircraft -8%.] [Coal – Increases the purchased land area of a nation by 15%, increases soldier count +8%, and decreases infrastructure purchase cost -4%.] [Fish - Increases number of citizens +8% and lowers initial land cost -5%.] [Gems – Increases citizen’s daily income +$1.50 and increases population happiness +2.5.] [Iron – Lowers initial soldier cost -$3.00, lowers infrastructure upkeep costs -10%, lowers initial infrastructure costs -5%, lowers tank cost and upkeep costs -5%.] [Lumber – Lowers inital infrastructure cost -6% and lowers infrastructure upkeep costs -8%.] [Marble – Lower inital infrastructure cost -10%.] [Oil - Lowers initial soldier cost -$3.00, increases population happiness +1.5, increases solder count +10%, and lowers initial cost of aircraft -4%.] [Rubber - Increases purchased land area of a nation by 20%, lowers initial land cost -10%, triples the value of land when selling (from $100 to $300), decreases infrastructure purchase cost -3%, and lowers initial cost of aircraft -4%.] [Water – Increases number of citizens per mile before population unhappiness by 50, increases population happiness +2.5, and improves a nations environment by 10%.] [Wheat – Increases the purchased land area of a nation by 5% and increases number of citizens +8%.] [Wine – Increases population happiness +3.]

Aluminum, Coal, Fish, Gems, Iron, Lumber, Marble, Oil, Rubber, Water, Wheat, Wine

[23:02] loren: You're pants are very fun

Andy says:
lorens not responding so HI LORENS MOM
Andy says:
HELLO BARBARA
Andy says:
I KNOW YOUR NAME
Andy says:
I'VE SEEN YOUR DAUGHTER NAKED, HAVE YOU?
loren says:
FUCK YOU MAN
loren says:
SHE ALMOST SAW THAT
loren says:
O_O

[span style="color:#48D1CC"]I WILL NOT REMOVE THIS UNTIL KENNY DECLARES DEFEAT[/span] 8-2-07

Offline Supertwigs1013

• Cactus
  • Awards Was elected to be Captain Planet
    • View Profile
*Sets up tech shop*
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2007, 08:44:54 am »
So, I still have two foreign aid slots open.
Anyone want 50 tech?

Offline Gen_Brett

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
    • View Profile
*Sets up tech shop*
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2007, 11:57:33 am »
I do!

How much do you want for it?
RIA Member Since October 10, 2006

8==D ({})

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.13 seconds with 32 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317