Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: This is a bunch of bullshit.  (Read 1092 times)

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • The Taste of Jeff Goldblum
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of Great War III Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
  • war boner is 9.5" long.
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
This is a bunch of bullshit.
« on: September 10, 2007, 03:38:28 am »
I bought a pack of Salem Green Label cigarettes the other day.

They are pissing me off.

The cigarettes don't taste bad. They are good, actually. But, there is one fucking problem.

White filters.

These are NOT lights. These are full flavored. So, why the FUCK do these things have white filters? Why?! WHY?!

It's so fucking aggravating that I'm about to punch a baby in half.

The problem with white filters?

1) I'll light the wrong end accidentally.
2) I never know when the cigarette is finished.

Salem Green Label takes it another step, however. Most other cigarette brand that uses white filters put their logo/flavor RIGHT at the end.

Do these? No. Fuck no. It's ANNOYING. There is more than a centimeter space between where the filter logo and the end of the filter is. That's FUCKING ANNOYING.

The build-up of pissed off is creating pressure in my head and I'm about to shove a screwdriver through my forehead to make myself feel better.

How could they fuck this up so badly? I'll never buy another pack of Salem Green Label again just based on the fact that the design of the cigarette SUCKS FUCK.

On the other hand, the Salem Black Variety is SO much better. It has a nifty "slide" box and it also comes with a "lucky" cigarette. More importantly, COLORED FILTERS.

If you are a cigarette smoker, I recommend Salem Black Label. However, stay the fuck away from Green Label.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2007, 03:40:31 am by Hyperonic »

Offline Flask

• Flaskington Bearonimus
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
    • http://flaskbear.newgrounds.com/
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2007, 05:29:26 am »
I don't care because

a. You smoke.

b. You smoke.

Hyperonic ~ "I finally have enough evidence to prove that Flask is in fact a bear."
Kaiser ~ "This topic is a lie. Flask has thought of everything ever."

Offline Guaikia

• Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2007, 05:51:44 am »
haha nice one flask. i don't smoke too so this doesn't really matters to me. but this info could inform smokers of what ciggeretts to buy next time  

anyway chill hyperonic

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • The Taste of Jeff Goldblum
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of Great War III Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
  • war boner is 9.5" long.
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2007, 08:24:33 am »
Quote from: Flask
I don't care because

a. You smoke.

b. You smoke.

Your mother doesn't smoke either, but she is addicted to my cock.

Offline schneereich

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2007, 10:59:45 am »
here's the solution: don't smoke. but if i do start for some reason, i'll be sure not to get any salem green label.

DCI Cavaliers

« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2007, 12:02:49 pm »
Quote from: Hyperonic
I don't care because

a. You smoke.

b. You smoke.

Your mother doesn't smoke either, but she is addicted to my cock.

so are you saying you cock is as big as a cig

wethepeople

« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2007, 02:24:50 pm »
o_o I don't have a grudge against people who smoke, but... its a fucking stupid thing to do.

Offline zblewski

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Internal Affairs Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • war boner is 9.2" long.
  • has 34 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Nowi Kaszuby
  • Ruler: Zblewski
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2007, 02:55:53 pm »
agree'd with c-zom.

Nowi Kaszuby | Leader: Zblewski | CAPTAIN PLANET (Feb.-Aug. 2009) | Nations Anarchied For the RIA: 8

Quote from: Hyperonic
I just love unplugging that sum bitch just to watch y'all squeal.

Offline ZPO4O

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 1" long.
  • has 9 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2007, 04:05:01 pm »
I like it when kenny smokes...it means hes almost done with the pack.

that means he will be calling me for directions to the nearest 7-11...which is fun as hell giving them to him in the middle of the night. GO KENNY GO!!!

PUFF PUFF PUFF ON THAT MAGIC FAG STICK!!!!

^_^
Zpilot21: if i get a call from you, im gonna murder your dog
Zpilot21: >_>
Moth: Zeep, no!
---
Zeep: you hate my dog so much, you hate it into non-existance!
Moth: :D
---
Zpilot21: im sorry!
Moth: That's intolerable! You're being put on the RIA's perma-ZI list!
Zpilot21: ;_;
---
Quote from: Leo
okay?
---
***This spot is my tribute to Flask***
**Dont tell him he has a tribute from me though**

Offline Mr_Cynic

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex
  • war boner is 2.87" long.
  • has 70 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Mostly
  • Ruler: MrCynic
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2007, 07:06:27 pm »
SMOKING KILLS!  SMOKING KILLS!  SMOKING KILLS!  SMOKING KILLS!  SMOKING KILLS!  SMOKING KILLS!  SMOKING KILLS!  SMOKING KILLS!  SMOKING KILLS!  SMOKING KILLS!  SMOKING KILLS!  SMOKING KILLS!  SMOKING KILLS!  SMOKING KILLS!  SMOKING KILLS!  SMOKING KILLS!  SMOKING KILLS!  SMOKING KILLS!  SMOKING KILLS!  SMOKING KILLS!  SMOKING KILLS!  SMOKING KILLS!  SMOKING KILLS!  SMOKING KILLS!  SMOKING KILLS!  SMOKING KILLS!  SMOKING KILLS!  SMOKING KILLS!  SMOKING KILLS!  SMOKING KILLS!  SMOKING KILLS!  SMOKING KILLS!  SMOKING KILLS!  SMOKING KILLS!  SMOKING KILLS!  SMOKING KILLS!  SMOKING KILLS!  SMOKING KILLS!  SMOKING KILLS!  SMOKING KILLS!  SMOKING KILLS!  SMOKING KILLS!  SMOKING KILLS!  SMOKING KILLS!  SMOKING KILLS!  SMOKING KILLS!  SMOKING KILLS!  SMOKING KILLS!  SMOKING KILLS!  SMOKING KILLS!  SMOKING KILLS!  SMOKING KILLS!  SMOKING KILLS!  SMOKING KILLS!  SMOKING KILLS!  SMOKING KILLS!  SMOKING KILLS!  SMOKING KILLS!  SMOKING KILLS!  SMOKING KILLS!  SMOKING KILLS!  SMOKING KILLS!  SMOKING KILLS!  SMOKING KILLS!  SMOKING KILLS!  SMOKING KILLS!  SMOKING KILLS!  SMOKING KILLS!  SMOKING KILLS!  SMOKING KILLS!  SMOKING KILLS!  SMOKING KILLS!  SMOKING KILLS!  SMOKING KILLS!  SMOKING KILLS!  SMOKING KILLS!  SMOKING KILLS!  SMOKING KILLS!  SMOKING KILLS!  SMOKING KILLS!  SMOKING KILLS!  SMOKING KILLS!  SMOKING KILLS!  SMOKING KILLS!  SMOKING KILLS!  SMOKING KILLS!  SMOKING KILLS!  SMOKING KILLS!  SMOKING KILLS!  SMOKING KILLS!  SMOKING KILLS!  SMOKING KILLS!  SMOKING KILLS!  SMOKING KILLS!  SMOKING KILLS!  SMOKING KILLS!  SMOKING KILLS!  SMOKING KILLS!  SMOKING KILLS!  SMOKING KILLS!  SMOKING KILLS!  SMOKING KILLS!  SMOKING KILLS!  SMOKING KILLS!  SMOKING KILLS!  SMOKING KILLS!  SMOKING KILLS!  SMOKING KILLS!  SMOKING KILLS!  SMOKING KILLS!  SMOKING KILLS!  SMOKING KILLS!  SMOKING KILLS!

Quote from: Crunka
I like cats too. Let's exchange recipes.
SPITE THE ROCK!
Quote from: Elijah S Konderwink
....I fucking hate you.
<Moldavi> lol

wethepeople

« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2007, 07:06:48 pm »
Jog my memory Cynic... what does smoking do?

Offline dark tyrant

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2007, 07:19:27 pm »
Quote from: wethepeople
o_o I don't have a grudge against people who smoke, but... its a fucking stupid thing to do.

I agree!
"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country." -General S. Patton Jr.

Don't make me angry, I'm running out of places to hide the bodies.

bioakky

« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2007, 07:27:37 pm »
Quote from: Mr_Cynic
inafterspam
I did something similar to that on my mom's computer. >_>

STOP SMOKING
STOP SMOKING
STOP SMOKING
STOP SMOKING
STOP SMOKING

was her background for a while.

Offline Flask

• Flaskington Bearonimus
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
    • http://flaskbear.newgrounds.com/
« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2007, 12:56:00 am »
Seriously Kenny, it's like saying that you're annoyed because there's a suppressor on the gun you're attempting to commit suicide with.

Hyperonic ~ "I finally have enough evidence to prove that Flask is in fact a bear."
Kaiser ~ "This topic is a lie. Flask has thought of everything ever."

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.106 seconds with 36 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317