Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Hey, who's a virgin?  (Read 13116 times)

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
    • View Profile
Hey, who's a virgin?
« Reply #60 on: July 11, 2007, 12:01:05 pm »
1.cassitille (i deffentaly got that wrong to lazy to find the right way) shrink your pic, it's way to big

2. I am a virgin and will probley stay that way for a while because i want to and because im too big a loser XD

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=Flask)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (Flask)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]"Former HoFA, Remember? Back When Moth Was Good At Government. When The Crops Were Healthy And The Birds Sang. The Birds Don't Sing Any moar. Moth Had The Birds Executed By Firing Squad The Day Of His Election To Triumvirate. Now The Crops Are Dead. Sucks."[/quote]

Offline Castille

• Cactuar
    • View Profile
    • http://
Hey, who's a virgin?
« Reply #61 on: July 11, 2007, 12:08:23 pm »
either a help me find a new and more exciting smaller pic or b help me shrink it

Offline Babelonians

• Cactuar
    • View Profile
Hey, who's a virgin?
« Reply #62 on: July 11, 2007, 12:38:30 pm »
hows this. i made it 200X150. i can change it if you need. i use Irfanview
« Last Edit: July 11, 2007, 12:39:31 pm by Babelonians »
i once bought a dog and threw it at a hobo

Offline Wolsey

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
Hey, who's a virgin?
« Reply #63 on: July 11, 2007, 04:30:40 pm »
I'm not and there isn't anything wrong with that.

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
Hey, who's a virgin?
« Reply #64 on: July 11, 2007, 05:38:25 pm »
I'm not having fun anymore, besides, it was crazier when like.. all of RIA was there.. XDD! But it was crazy. -_-

And 4 months is a long time

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Six years of Random Insanity Five years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Four years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of Great War III Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 14.02" long.
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
  • Nation: The Turtle Lair
  • Ruler: Leonardo
Hey, who's a virgin?
« Reply #65 on: July 11, 2007, 06:42:45 pm »
Quote from: Loren
I'm not having fun anymore, besides, it was crazier when like.. all of RIA was there.. XDD! But it was crazy. -_-

And 4 months is a long time

What, you think I care? HEY GUYS!!! COME TO THE POCKET!!! BIG PARTY BEFORE I DISAPPEAR AGAIN!!!
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Quote from: Crazyman93
Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
<brians_bot>: kenny > big tits
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
Hey, who's a virgin?
« Reply #66 on: July 11, 2007, 06:47:16 pm »
LETS NOT!

How come you disappeared anyway?

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Six years of Random Insanity Five years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Four years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of Great War III Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
Hey, who's a virgin?
« Reply #67 on: July 11, 2007, 07:12:54 pm »
LETS NOT!

How come you disappeared anyway?

That's like an invitation! EVERYONE JUMP IN!!

Also, I have no idea. Ask Zeep, he might be able to come up with some bullshit about me that I'd say is probly right.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
Hey, who's a virgin?
« Reply #68 on: July 11, 2007, 07:36:56 pm »
<__<

>__>

Zeep's in I'm-not-here-cause-I-have-no-clue-so-stfu land..

Offline Castille

• Cactuar
    • View Profile
Hey, who's a virgin?
« Reply #69 on: July 11, 2007, 09:39:39 pm »
Quote from: Babelonians
hows this. i made it 200X150. i can change it if you need. i use Irfanview
um thanks, but thats not a web link, so oh well

Offline King Without A Crown

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave One year of Random Insanity
    • View Profile
Hey, who's a virgin?
« Reply #70 on: July 11, 2007, 10:28:21 pm »
ya burning her house down may have ruined that relationship. but im not an expert so don't quote me on that.

sooo quoted.
as for the question, not a virgin (multiple times). As for waiting for marriage, although i try to respect and understand other peoples choices, I cant understand waiting for marriage for sex, or even marriage at all. I wont be getting married, I may spend my life with a person but marriage holds no symbolic importance to me whatsoever. I will have all the fun i possibly can for the next ten years, cause i wont get them back. That means drugs, alcohol, sex, and whatever else i feel like. I onyl get one life.

As for those unsure of how they feel about sex, and whether or not its worth having, take it from me. It is wonderful. Obviously physically (  ) but also spiritually, i just felt more free and better about myself after my first time. And it had nothing to do with social acceptance, that is oxshit, i dont remember if anymore mentioned peer pressure here, but i could care less what people think of me, i am them ost unaffected person socially you will ever meet. Sex is jsut a natural part of life. I've never heard of a dog getting married, but my friends dog still humps everything it can grab.

^zomg my first ria oriented banner

Quote from: Delta1212
Democracy and Communism are like Night and apples...They have nothing to do with each other. >_>

ya burning her house down may have ruined that relationship. but im not an expert so don't quote me on that.

Offline invincible13matt

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
  • war boner is 6.25" long.
  • has 43 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Realm of Mpire
  • Ruler: invincible13matt
Hey, who's a virgin?
« Reply #71 on: July 12, 2007, 06:24:29 am »
I don't think using dogs is a good example, as we are far more intelligent and are affected by a nifty little invention called morals. the fact that we are sitting here discussing this is proof enough of this.

As for you not understanding, allow me to enlighten a little. It's a difference in ideals. You want to live your life for fun, some others (including myself) live for something else.
More resilient than Wile E. Coyote.

Third, Fourth Great War Veteran, War of the Coalition Veteran
Lands ravaged, cities in ruins, so many lives sacrificed, and yet there was no other word for it but victory.

Jukers

Hey, who's a virgin?
« Reply #72 on: July 12, 2007, 08:51:33 am »
Quote from: invincible13matt
I don't think using dogs is a good example, as we are far more intelligent and are affected by a nifty little invention called morals. the fact that we are sitting here discussing this is proof enough of this.

As for you not understanding, allow me to enlighten a little. It's a difference in ideals. You want to live your life for fun, some others (including myself) live for something else.

So those who aren't virgins don't live for the "something else" you virgins do?
« Last Edit: July 12, 2007, 10:44:39 am by Jukers »

Offline Kellyatfsu

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • Awards Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has colonized the Moon!
    • View Profile
Hey, who's a virgin?
« Reply #73 on: July 12, 2007, 09:34:53 am »
I just couldnt imagine not having sex with someone until you are legally bound to them. What if on your honeymoon you find out that you arent compatible sexually? or that he has a tinnnny dick? Or ED problems? Then you are stuck with it. I'm not saying that sex is everything in a relationship, but it will def cause problems if its not there. I think you should see if you are compatible before tying yourself to that person for life.

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
Hey, who's a virgin?
« Reply #74 on: July 12, 2007, 10:44:12 am »
<__<

>__>

He never leaves.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Offline Castille

• Cactuar
    • View Profile
Hey, who's a virgin?
« Reply #75 on: July 12, 2007, 12:14:57 pm »
Quote from: Jukers

I don't know if thats what matt meant or not but i would disagree with that there is nothing wrong with having sex I just dont think you should do it until you are really in love. And mabye matt really doea live for "something else" but i know i personally choose that mostly b/c i find the thought of sex really scary. :/
but as to what king without a crown said yeah you do only have one life so why not make something out of it and with that philosophy i really dont understand drinking because then dont you forget most of that one life?

Quote from: Kellyatfsu
I just couldnt imagine not having sex with someone until you are legally bound to them. What if on your honeymoon you find out that you arent compatible sexually? or that he has a tinnnny dick? Or ED problems? Then you are stuck with it. I'm not saying that sex is everything in a relationship, but it will def cause problems if its not there. I think you should see if you are compatible before tying yourself to that person for life.
and lol this is like the saying that everyone has "you  wouldn't buy a car without test driving it first" or whatever it is. and while i personally dont believe in waiting for marriage for those that do there are like other ways to find these things out without sex andbefore marriage

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
Hey, who's a virgin?
« Reply #76 on: July 12, 2007, 12:25:21 pm »
Quote from: Leo
<__<

>__>

He never leaves.
So he's under a new name or something?

Offline schneereich

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
Hey, who's a virgin?
« Reply #77 on: July 12, 2007, 01:35:27 pm »
waiting for marriage just seems a bit crazy. no, im not one to have sex with lots of random people. if you are (although i doubt anyone here is because this is an online gaming forum lol), then go for it. i just dont think it would be very enjoyable compared to doing it with someone you love. and of course there's the risks of stds and pregnancy to consider too. but being in love does not mean that you have to be married.

Offline The Immortal Panic

• Cactuar
    • View Profile
Hey, who's a virgin?
« Reply #78 on: July 12, 2007, 01:45:48 pm »
Im a virgin. I'll tell you why. I decided that sex in high school was a bad idea. A) Too young, girls are too emotional and it causes them too much pain  To stupid, kids..STD's...Etc... In high school? no thank you, not worth the risk.
Then when I graduated (this june) i realized that While I had intended on banging the shit out of everything with tits and a Vajj, it would have to wait because my beautiful GF of 9 months wanted to wait for marriage.

I guess my point is thus: people either have sex or don't have sex. There can be a million separate reasons for or against. It can be religion, practicality, relationships, Sex drive, upbringing and more. the important thing is that everyone does what they do for theyre reasons and not for anyone else's.

Offline invincible13matt

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
  • war boner is 6.25" long.
  • has 43 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Realm of Mpire
  • Ruler: invincible13matt
Hey, who's a virgin?
« Reply #79 on: July 12, 2007, 05:22:22 pm »
Quote from: Kellyatfsu

Sexual compatibility has NOTHING to do with a relationship. How else do you explain all those old people who are still married and still happy? They probably haven't had sex in years, and it doesn't matter to them.

Quote from: Jukers
I was specifically speaking of religious values here with the "something else." Haven't you noticed I'm the self-proclaimed chaplain around here?

Quote from: Castille
I don't know if thats what matt meant or not but i would disagree with that there is nothing wrong with having sex I just dont think you should do it until you are really in love. And maybe matt really does live for "something else"

A true test of love is marriage. Hence, this statement could be interpreted (at least by me) as "wait till marriage." but that's not what Castille means. And again, religious values.
More resilient than Wile E. Coyote.

Third, Fourth Great War Veteran, War of the Coalition Veteran
Lands ravaged, cities in ruins, so many lives sacrificed, and yet there was no other word for it but victory.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.09 seconds with 45 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317