Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Outbreak Central  (Read 6781 times)

Offline zombie2000

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave
    • View Profile
    • http://
Outbreak Central
« Reply #40 on: April 21, 2007, 10:49:20 am »
Zombie or Human?: Zombie
Name (Or former name, if zombie): Sarah
Appearance (General looks and clothing, still applies to zombies): Long blonde hair, 5'6'', bright green eyes, medium-sized chest, overall: hawt
Current Location (This takes place in a fictional American city, such as "Raccoon City"): In a dark alley, away from the light
Background (A brief backstory and personality assesment): At a party, she got really drunk and decided to swim with sharks. On her way to the zoo, she was shot in the head by a guard. For some reason, she became a zombie. Still looks completely human, which she often takes advantage of.
Zombie2000
Zombie World

Offline Flask

• Flaskington Bearonimus
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
    • http://flaskbear.newgrounds.com/
Outbreak Central
« Reply #41 on: April 21, 2007, 11:03:03 am »
Quote from: zombie2000
Zombie or Human?: Zombie
Name (Or former name, if zombie): Sarah
Appearance (General looks and clothing, still applies to zombies): Long blonde hair, 5'6'', bright green eyes, medium-sized chest, overall: hawt
Current Location (This takes place in a fictional American city, such as "Raccoon City"): In a dark alley, away from the light
Background (A brief backstory and personality assesment): At a party, she got really drunk and decided to swim with sharks. On her way to the zoo, she was shot in the head by a guard. For some reason, she became a zombie. Still looks completely human, which she often takes advantage of.

Except for the bloody hole in her head. But yeah, this character's alright.

And Esteban, a zombie is still a zombie. I suppose your guy can "look for a cure", but he's still going to need humans to eat.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2007, 11:03:19 am by Flask »

Hyperonic ~ "I finally have enough evidence to prove that Flask is in fact a bear."
Kaiser ~ "This topic is a lie. Flask has thought of everything ever."

Offline Damen

• RItiree - burritos
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
    • View Profile
Outbreak Central
« Reply #42 on: April 21, 2007, 11:10:55 am »
Zombie or Human?: Human
Name (Or former name, if zombie): Damen
Age (Doesn't apply to zombies): 25
Weapons (Within the realm of possibilty; Doesn't apply to zombies): Revolver (Much like the one in RE4), Riot Gun (RE4 again), combat knife (MGS3), lighter and lighter fluid, generic SMG
Appearance (General looks and clothing, still applies to zombies): Blue vest used to store ze ammo (>_> RE4...), generic blue jeans, black hair, brown eyes.
Current Location (This takes place in a fictional American city, such as "Raccoon City"): Boarded up inside a weapons shop. There's a back door, and the windows are reinforced
Background (A brief backstory and personality assesment): A formre military agent. Gun-lover. He resigned when the first outbreaks occured, because his family had already been killed. Went to a place to get away from it all, when "BAM", zombies.

[23:02] loren: You're pants are very fun

Andy says:
lorens not responding so HI LORENS MOM
Andy says:
HELLO BARBARA
Andy says:
I KNOW YOUR NAME
Andy says:
I'VE SEEN YOUR DAUGHTER NAKED, HAVE YOU?
loren says:
FUCK YOU MAN
loren says:
SHE ALMOST SAW THAT
loren says:
O_O

[span style="color:#48D1CC"]I WILL NOT REMOVE THIS UNTIL KENNY DECLARES DEFEAT[/span] 8-2-07

Offline Flask

• Flaskington Bearonimus
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
Outbreak Central
« Reply #43 on: April 21, 2007, 11:14:48 am »
Okay. Thanks for participating, Damen.

Hyperonic ~ "I finally have enough evidence to prove that Flask is in fact a bear."

Offline Damen

• RItiree - burritos
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
    • View Profile
Outbreak Central
« Reply #44 on: April 21, 2007, 11:15:56 am »
=D

Sounds pretty cool

[23:02] loren: You're pants are very fun

Andy says:
lorens not responding so HI LORENS MOM
Andy says:
HELLO BARBARA
Andy says:
I KNOW YOUR NAME
Andy says:
I'VE SEEN YOUR DAUGHTER NAKED, HAVE YOU?
loren says:
FUCK YOU MAN
loren says:
SHE ALMOST SAW THAT
loren says:
O_O

[span style="color:#48D1CC"]I WILL NOT REMOVE THIS UNTIL KENNY DECLARES DEFEAT[/span] 8-2-07

Offline Flask

• Flaskington Bearonimus
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
Outbreak Central
« Reply #45 on: April 21, 2007, 11:19:02 am »
Just one more character needed, then I can begin writing!

Offline Kaiser

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
    • View Profile
Outbreak Central
« Reply #46 on: April 21, 2007, 11:49:40 am »
My guy has a Katana.

Quote from: Emperor Whimsical
Well, Kaiser proved me I was wrong, and then Delta WTFpwned me.

Offline vgmmaster

• Cactus
    • View Profile
Outbreak Central
« Reply #47 on: April 21, 2007, 01:34:31 pm »
Name (Or former name, if zombie): Jessica Stryker
Age (Doesn't apply to zombies): 29
Weapons (Within the realm of possibilty; Doesn't apply to zombies): military pistol x2, combat knife
Appearance (General looks and clothing, still applies to zombies): upper 5 feet in height, light-mid 100s in weight, khaki military clothing, brown tinted sunglasses, combat boots, brown belt, brown/blonde hair normally in ponytail), blue eyes, sexy body - well-toned, carries a cellphone with her at all times.
Current Location (This takes place in a fictional American city, such as "Raccoon City"): Either in a police station close to the infections or in Washington DC military outpost. (your choice)
Background (A brief backstory and personality assesment): Joined the amateur boxing league in her late teens (around 17), she dominated until the age of 20. She was then offered the chance to go pro which she was going to accept, but was in a car accident which ended her boxing career. After she recovered, she joined the military and at the age of 27, she was promoted to deputy minister of defense for her outstanding work. She still holds her current job. She likes to get things done and doesn't screw around when it comes to doing something necessary. May seem a bit bossy at times, but normally gets along well with others providing they don't act like complete idiots. Doesn't express emotions often as she feels emotions only weaken you as a person. Has military training and is efficient in most military weaponry. Quite athletic. Listens to 80's rock/metal and sometimes older country music (such as Johnny Cash or Reba).

I think that covers mostly everything.

Offline Flask

• Flaskington Bearonimus
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
Outbreak Central
« Reply #48 on: April 21, 2007, 02:00:46 pm »
Quote from: vgmmaster
Name (Or former name, if zombie): Jessica Stryker
Age (Doesn't apply to zombies): 29
Weapons (Within the realm of possibilty; Doesn't apply to zombies): military pistol x2, combat knife
Appearance (General looks and clothing, still applies to zombies): upper 5 feet in height, light-mid 100s in weight, khaki military clothing, brown tinted sunglasses, combat boots, brown belt, brown/blonde hair normally in ponytail), blue eyes, sexy body - well-toned, carries a cellphone with her at all times.
Current Location (This takes place in a fictional American city, such as "Raccoon City"): Either in a police station close to the infections or in Washington DC military outpost. (your choice)
Background (A brief backstory and personality assesment): Joined the amateur boxing league in her late teens (around 17), she dominated until the age of 20. She was then offered the chance to go pro which she was going to accept, but was in a car accident which ended her boxing career. After she recovered, she joined the military and at the age of 27, she was promoted to deputy minister of defense for her outstanding work. She still holds her current job. She likes to get things done and doesn't screw around when it comes to doing something necessary. May seem a bit bossy at times, but normally gets along well with others providing they don't act like complete idiots. Doesn't express emotions often as she feels emotions only weaken you as a person. Has military training and is efficient in most military weaponry. Quite athletic. Listens to 80's rock/metal and sometimes older country music (such as Johnny Cash or Reba).

I think that covers mostly everything.

She's Deputy Minister of Defense? What? Okay, whatever. I'll do my best.

Well, that's 8. So, I'll start on the prologue. Expect it sometime!

Offline Kaiser

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
    • View Profile
Outbreak Central
« Reply #49 on: April 21, 2007, 03:04:31 pm »
Minister of Defense in only 2 years? She must have done DAMN good work.

Quote from: Emperor Whimsical
Well, Kaiser proved me I was wrong, and then Delta WTFpwned me.

Offline Flask

• Flaskington Bearonimus
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
Outbreak Central
« Reply #50 on: April 21, 2007, 03:27:59 pm »
Just so everyone knows, this is taking place in a fictional city, but it's supposed to be in the US. So sorry to people from other countries.

Offline zombie2000

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
    • View Profile
Outbreak Central
« Reply #51 on: April 21, 2007, 04:02:32 pm »
I get a hot. lesbian sex scene with vgmmaster, right?
Zombie2000
Zombie World

Offline Flask

• Flaskington Bearonimus
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
Outbreak Central
« Reply #52 on: April 21, 2007, 04:06:22 pm »
Quote from: zombie2000
I get a hot. lesbian sex scene with vgmmaster, right?

Uh, yeah...

Sure. Sure thing. Yep.

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex
    • View Profile
Outbreak Central
« Reply #53 on: April 21, 2007, 04:42:18 pm »
since you told me to join

Name (Or former name, if zombie): Amaterasu
Age (Doesn't apply to zombies): 19
Weapons (Within the realm of possibilty; Doesn't apply to zombies): a Walther P99 semi automatic pistol and two dagers. Also has a small pocket knife (see backround)
Appearance (General looks and clothing, still applies to zombies): About 5'8" with short spiked black hair. wearing a jean jakect with the collar upturned over a black t-shirt that says "Army" he has on semi-faded jeans and running shoes. Has blacked out sunglasses on (never takes them off) Always seams to look angry at something.
Current Location (This takes place in a fictional American city, such as "Raccoon City"): walking out of a hospital
Background (A brief backstory and personality assesment): Born and raised in North Korea untill he was 16 at witch point his parents grandfather and him decided to make a run for it. While Amaterasu and his grandfather got out, his parents were both shot in a brutal raid of the train they were on. after getting to south Korea when he turned 17 Amaterasu enlisted in the army traning program for one year and on his 18th birthday enlisted for a 1 year term with the army. just a few days after his return to Korea from the army Amaterasu got a call that his grandfather was in a hospital in modre (where he had been on vacation for the week). When he arived he was told that his grandfather had been bitten by some animal but he told them it was a person and had turned so pale they thought he might be dead. When Amaterasu got to his grandfathers room his grandfather stared at him for a second then called him over "Amaterasu What..ever is happening to me ..... it shall be my end" he pulled something out of a pocket "Amaterasu take what I was going to give to your father before he died" he said handing Amaterasu a pocket knife. At that point his vitals spiked and after a few minutes the doctors pronounced him dead. As Amaterasu began to walk out of the hospital a single tear feal from his eyes as he promissed him self that he would find his grandfathers killer and kill them even if it ment his own death
« Last Edit: April 21, 2007, 04:53:23 pm by Vector »

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=Flask)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (Flask)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]"Former HoFA, Remember? Back When Moth Was Good At Government. When The Crops Were Healthy And The Birds Sang. The Birds Don't Sing Any moar. Moth Had The Birds Executed By Firing Squad The Day Of His Election To Triumvirate. Now The Crops Are Dead. Sucks."[/quote]

Offline Flask

• Flaskington Bearonimus
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
Outbreak Central
« Reply #54 on: April 21, 2007, 04:55:13 pm »
Okay. I'll use him. But just to clarify, I let you input your character.

Offline DRUNKENKING

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
Outbreak Central
« Reply #55 on: April 21, 2007, 04:57:16 pm »
This is RP...right? Not a story. Right? Right.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder unless you just ripped that eye from its socket and ground it into the cold, hard surface of reality.
-Flask

I am the ballot in your box
the oxet in your gun
that inner glow that lets you know to call your brothers son

the story that just begun
the promise of what's to come
and I will remain a soldier til' the war is won.

Offline Flask

• Flaskington Bearonimus
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
Outbreak Central
« Reply #56 on: April 21, 2007, 04:59:53 pm »
It's a story. I posted the Prologue.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2007, 05:00:24 pm by Flask »

Offline Shyox

• RIAer
  • RIctuar
  • war boner is 0.26" long.
  • has 29 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Casterly Rock
  • Ruler: leonardothered
Outbreak Central
« Reply #57 on: April 21, 2007, 05:16:35 pm »
Name (Or former name, if zombie): Nicholas Long
Age (Doesn't apply to zombies): 18
Weapons: He has a small pocket knife, tools for a fire, and a survival handbook
Appearance: Jeans and a T-shirt. Shaggy, curly brown hair. 6'4", 175 lbs,
Current Location: In the woods camping with friends
Background: There's nothing much to be said for his history. He's a laid back sort of person, witty and sarcastic. He's outgoing, a bit rash, and a little egotistical. He's a born entertainer, and was an athlete when he was younger. He's still fit, but laziness and lack of exercise are beginning to show themselves in his physique.
A Lannister always pays his debts

Offline Flask

• Flaskington Bearonimus
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
Outbreak Central
« Reply #58 on: April 21, 2007, 05:19:30 pm »
Okay, I'll take Shy's, but after this, NO MORE CHARACTERS. It's harder than you would think to deal with 10 characters in a story when you have to make them all seem like themselves.

Offline vgmmaster

• Cactus
    • View Profile
Outbreak Central
« Reply #59 on: April 21, 2007, 08:32:38 pm »
Quote from: Kaiser
Minister of Defense in only 2 years? She must have done DAMN good work.

Actually, she has been the Deputy MoD for two years. She was in the car crash at late 20/early 21, spent about a year or so to recover, took military training, took a job in the military (was actually the former Deputy MoD's secretary), and when he quit, she took the job.

Just a little clarification.  

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.077 seconds with 44 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317