Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Post here for a rating  (Read 6076 times)

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Five years of Random Insanity Six years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of Great War III RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 14.02" long.
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
  • Nation: The Turtle Lair
  • Ruler: Leonardo
Post here for a rating
« Reply #60 on: October 29, 2009, 07:01:34 pm »
GROW SOME HAIR ON YAR CHEST!!!
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Quote from: Crazyman93
Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
<brians_bot>: kenny > big tits
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline dester55

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Overlooked member of the RIA
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Five years of Random Insanity Has been a diplomat IIDA Graduate and Cadet Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Unjust War Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 18.67" long.
  • has 189 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: kamicassis
  • Ruler: dester55
Post here for a rating
« Reply #61 on: October 29, 2009, 07:17:01 pm »
I post

When everyone rage quits I start taking my clothes off.

Offline Electric Mango

• R a p e r o f L e o
  • Independent Republic of Orange Nations
  • Funktuar
  • I Make All Your Dreams Come True
  • Awards Was elected to be Captain Planet Has donated money for the RIA
  • has 22 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tiava.com
  • Nation: Mango Nation
  • Ruler: A Vote for Mango is Like a Mouth Full of Awesome
Post here for a rating
« Reply #62 on: October 30, 2009, 12:15:35 am »
I have come to be judged

Offline Gangs

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • LEGENDARY SPACE SUPER WARRIOR!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Veteran of the Karma War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has donated money for the RIA Has been a diplomat Has been a Foreign Affairs director
  • war boner is 13.72" long.
  • has 165 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Shadortha
  • Ruler: Pancaeks
Post here for a rating
« Reply #63 on: October 30, 2009, 07:09:04 am »
Quote from: Leo
its not the chest that is left wanting for hair...
<%Leo[RIA]> it's better to be feared than respected
<%Leo[RIA]> especially if you lost that respect mentally raping them with spam
Yeah, fuck you.
Those kind of pictures really don't do it for me. To each their own, I suppose.
Not enough goats?
Oh look, a kenny, i have found.
He likes his tits, all firm and round.
He's old as hay,
Some think he's gay.
His hair is purdy, it touches the ground.

Offline Agent Lemon

• Troll Legend
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Funktuar
  • Awards The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Inductee of the Golden Dong Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 11.31" long.
  • has 149 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Citrus Empire
  • Ruler: Agent Lemon
Post here for a rating
« Reply #64 on: October 30, 2009, 07:54:58 am »
You're bald? Aren't you only 18-ish?

Offline rlrcstrnthusiast

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards The Disorder War Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Four years of Random Insanity Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has colonized the Moon! Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Karma War Has been Head of Internal Affairs Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 21.55" long.
  • has 263 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Dilbobagginese
  • Ruler: rlrcstrnthusiast
Post here for a rating
« Reply #65 on: October 30, 2009, 09:08:50 am »
Quote from: Electric Mango
I have come to be judged

Where the HELL have you been?!

Give a black man a dumbbell, and he'll find a way to work out every muscle with it.

Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth P67 B3. Power Supply: Antec 80+ rated 750 Watt. Processor: Intel CoreI7 2600K @ 3.4GHz.  RAM: 16 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR3 Mem @1600 MHz. Graphics: Gigabyte GTX 560 Ti graphics.

Offline Gangs

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • LEGENDARY SPACE SUPER WARRIOR!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Veteran of the Karma War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has donated money for the RIA Has been a diplomat Has been a Foreign Affairs director
  • war boner is 13.72" long.
  • has 165 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Shadortha
  • Ruler: Pancaeks
Post here for a rating
« Reply #66 on: October 30, 2009, 01:45:33 pm »
im 19ish and im also an Indian Bengali Brahman...sacred thread ceremony=head shaved...
« Last Edit: October 30, 2009, 01:45:47 pm by gangs20003 »
<%Leo[RIA]> it's better to be feared than respected
<%Leo[RIA]> especially if you lost that respect mentally raping them with spam
Yeah, fuck you.
Those kind of pictures really don't do it for me. To each their own, I suppose.
Not enough goats?
Oh look, a kenny, i have found.
He likes his tits, all firm and round.
He's old as hay,
Some think he's gay.
His hair is purdy, it touches the ground.

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
Post here for a rating
« Reply #67 on: October 30, 2009, 03:17:07 pm »
I'd prefer less of a rating and more of a siting of C-Zom since I'm MSNless on this computer.

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Five years of Random Insanity Six years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of Great War III RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 14.02" long.
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
  • Nation: The Turtle Lair
  • Ruler: Leonardo
Post here for a rating
« Reply #68 on: October 30, 2009, 03:31:58 pm »
Quote from: gangs20003
Quote from: Leo
its not the chest that is left wanting for hair...
Why would you want hair on your palms?
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Quote from: Crazyman93
Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
<brians_bot>: kenny > big tits
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the War of the Coalition
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
Post here for a rating
« Reply #69 on: October 30, 2009, 04:01:37 pm »
fucking Czom rating topic brought all the old fags back

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
Post here for a rating
« Reply #70 on: October 30, 2009, 04:06:36 pm »
Heyo llama.

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the War of the Coalition
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
Post here for a rating
« Reply #71 on: October 30, 2009, 04:11:03 pm »
hi
« Last Edit: October 30, 2009, 04:12:07 pm by Leo »

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
Post here for a rating
« Reply #72 on: October 30, 2009, 04:20:51 pm »
How you been?

C-zom

Post here for a rating
« Reply #73 on: October 30, 2009, 04:38:05 pm »
dester55: You used to be one of my favorite RIers a couple years ago once I was a noob around here (See: I still am.). You're the best RIer no one remembers, as your member title aptly states. You used to carry a surprising amount of weight in RIA HQ discussions and so on but have since drifted into Shadow status lurkage for the past six months, maybe even more. I think this happened after you ran for gov a while ago.

Anyway I'm rambling; You are, and were, a cool poster I always liked for some reason. 7/10

Electric Mango: Now, your taste in women isn't one I agree with. Its a bit too conventional even as your sig gif alone points out. But you have contributed to the red light district in a massive way, and this isn't something I can knock off points for. As a poster, I don't seem to recall any of your 600+ posts around here and I always think you're that squirrel IRON ambassador for a second or two. 6/10

Loren: One of the better friends I've made off this forum for sure. We seem to drift out of massive contact for 2-3 months at a time, and then start talking again. It's kind of a meme or hiccup at this point, in an amusing way. Anyway, we always seem to get along when we start talking so that's cool. Also, comparing music ftw. And holy crap, did we really join this forum on the SAME day as each other? 8.5/10

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
Post here for a rating
« Reply #74 on: October 30, 2009, 04:44:20 pm »
Dude we joined the same day? That's insane. I had no idea, and yet you're 45 numbers before me, darn it. >_< But yeah it's kinda silly at this point, but it's always my fault. I come back for a few weeks and life is all "Hey, don't forget me."

C-zom

Post here for a rating
« Reply #75 on: October 30, 2009, 05:19:56 pm »
Yeah we did, pretty crazy. It seems like a ton others did too. I guess these forums are two years old. Man I feel old now. :<

Its okay, don't feel bad. I've vanished a couple times a year or so ago too on everyone.

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
Post here for a rating
« Reply #76 on: October 30, 2009, 05:28:40 pm »
I think it was during that week all the main members joined the new forums; makes me miss the old ones. I  seem to be the only one who remembers the all energy drinks taste the same topic D:

I'm used to keeping in touch with people by text, though I only text Andy, Phil and Jared on here for the most part. I get out of touch with so many that I think I'm down to 4 online friends now.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2009, 05:28:51 pm by Loren »

C-zom

Post here for a rating
« Reply #77 on: October 30, 2009, 05:34:08 pm »
Now that you're back I'll be up to four as well. I never was one to have a large buddy list of contacts, I prefer to have a small circle of good friends than a wall of people I'll never keep up with.

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
Post here for a rating
« Reply #78 on: October 30, 2009, 05:37:18 pm »
I miss the days when I was admin in ONOS with 11 MSN Windows open, and 9 PMs on IRC and a bunch of active rooms and risk games all happening at once. I feel like an old woman now XD I know what you mean. The only reason why it's fun to have so many people to talk to is sometimes I'm in a talkative mood, or I need ideas to talk about with others, or I feel lonely and I  need to bother others about it. When it comes down to serious problems I only talk to 3 - 4 people.

C-zom

Post here for a rating
« Reply #79 on: October 30, 2009, 05:43:44 pm »
Yeah, IRC can get pretty crazy in an active member channel and PM's all over and messing around with commands and all other shenanigans. But Eleven MSN windows? How did you even survive? I'm like "Ohh man" when I get more than three.

Yeah having a lot of people to randomly IM and bounce ideas/topics off of at once is fun if you're in an upbeat mood, I know what you mean. I used to be like that quite a bit but now find myself just talking to my same circle of friends, or moving around on these forums to bounce ideas at.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.082 seconds with 39 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317