Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Where is your Username from?  (Read 4255 times)

Offline superdude1000

• Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://synonymbun.com
Where is your Username from?
« Reply #40 on: July 07, 2007, 10:47:21 pm »
Quote from: Delta1212
... For an incredibly intelligent person (Not just bragging, this is actually true =/) ...
I seriously laughed out loud there, reading, "Not just bragging, this is actually true." Not just bragging, XD.
That's hilarious.

Anyway,
Q: Where is your username from?
Q: 8 or 9.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2007, 10:47:40 pm by superdude1000 »
So I'm like, back or something?

Offline Flask

• Flaskington Bearonimus
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
    • http://flaskbear.newgrounds.com/
« Reply #41 on: July 08, 2007, 06:17:03 am »
Quote from: Jukers
Quote from: Flask
Do you read comics or do you just like Superman?

My older brother has a ton of Superman comics that I always sneak away.

Nice.

Yeah, I'm a big time comic nut. I mostly stick with DC, but I occasionally delve into Marvel. Superman is a great character. He's like, this symbol, this grand pillar of truth and justice.

YAY WOO GO SUPES.

Hyperonic ~ "I finally have enough evidence to prove that Flask is in fact a bear."
Kaiser ~ "This topic is a lie. Flask has thought of everything ever."

Offline Delta1212

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of Great War III RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has colonized the Moon! Has donated money for the RIA Has assisted the HoIA in the Internal Affairs dept Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 16.44" long.
  • has 107 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Verspasia
  • Ruler: Delta1212
« Reply #42 on: July 08, 2007, 08:51:27 am »
Quote from: superdude1000
... For an incredibly intelligent person (Not just bragging, this is actually true =/) ...
I seriously laughed out loud there, reading, "Not just bragging, this is actually true." Not just bragging, XD.
That's hilarious.

Anyway,
Q: Where is your username from?
Q: 8 or 9.

=P
It's ok Delta, the mods still love you.  But the forum skin is not a user and we cannot warn it.

<Away_Srqt[PG13]> thanks for satisfying my girlfriend delta
<Away_Srqt[PG13]> I appreciate it

The Truth about Scientology

Jukers

« Reply #43 on: July 08, 2007, 09:23:02 am »
Quote from: Jukers
Do you read comics or do you just like Superman?

My older brother has a ton of Superman comics that I always sneak away.

Nice.

Yeah, I'm a big time comic nut. I mostly stick with DC, but I occasionally delve into Marvel. Superman is a great character. He's like, this symbol, this grand pillar of truth and justice.

YAY WOO GO SUPES.

YAY!!!  

Offline invincible13matt

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
  • war boner is 6.25" long.
  • has 43 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Realm of Mpire
  • Ruler: invincible13matt
« Reply #44 on: July 10, 2007, 09:30:39 pm »
I got my name by the fact I am virtually indestructible and invulnerable to physical injury (or that I just heal fast and don't feel the pain). 13 is my favorite number (the unlucky number for the unlucky person). And matt is just a cool name.
More resilient than Wile E. Coyote.

Third, Fourth Great War Veteran, War of the Coalition Veteran
Lands ravaged, cities in ruins, so many lives sacrificed, and yet there was no other word for it but victory.

Offline pielord47

• the Lord of Pie
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • the Lord of Pie
  • Awards Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 4.97" long.
  • has 16 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: July 11, 2007, 09:11:52 am »
my name came from the fact that pie rocks and lord is a mnarchish name
4 and 7 are my lucky numbers so 47 should be good too right?
Ruling over pie since that one time a couple years ago.

Quote from: Wikipedia Article for Portal
Wolpaw further describes the idea of using cake as the reward came about as "at the beginning of the Portal development process, we sat down as a group to decide what philosopher or school of philosophy our game would be based on. That was followed by about 15 minutes of silence and then someone mentioned that a lot of people like cake."

Offline Castille

• Cactuar
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #46 on: July 11, 2007, 12:28:07 pm »
mine is my name with a t added in it and its a joke b/c fortress had me join cn and the ria and thts what he calls me to make me mad that and castle thats pretty much it

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 11, 2007, 05:44:50 pm »
*sigh* I have alot.

Loren - my RL name, and I couldn't think of a better one at the time
Raven - My emo name, from the poem, which kicks ass
tonictart - I like tonictarts.. Strawberry FTW
Tamora - My other emo name, queen of goths
Kaiidera - My risk name, got it from my old game, was the name of my friend so I stole it
Alexandra - My rp name, which I also stole from my friend.

Offline schneereich

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 11, 2007, 06:32:59 pm »
Quote from: Castille
mine is my name with a t added in it and its a joke b/c fortress had me join cn and the ria and thts what he calls me to make me mad that and castle thats pretty much it

you just graduated from ib. that doesn't mean punctuation no longer applies to you, though! in fact, you get absolutely no benefit from it. well, that was a waste of 4 years .

Offline Castille

• Cactuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 11, 2007, 09:37:26 pm »
   UGH!!!!!!!!!!! FINE

Offline King Without A Crown

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave One year of Random Insanity
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 11, 2007, 11:24:07 pm »
When i gotta think of a name i just look through my music library...at the time i was into Mastisyahu, and King Without A Crown is both a badass song and badass name.

Other names i use include : Lost My America, Renegade Redemption, Prince of the North, As The Palaces Burn, Omerta.

And of course my oldest name TimelessMook is from when I first got xboxlive oh so many years ago, Mook was taken so i used the suggested names and TimelessMook turned out pretty perfect.

^zomg my first ria oriented banner

Democracy and Communism are like Night and apples...They have nothing to do with each other. >_>

Quote from: Babelonians
ya burning her house down may have ruined that relationship. but im not an expert so don't quote me on that.

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 11, 2007, 11:44:55 pm »
Mook! I played risk with you. You pulled a Blue on me.. Well me and Cheese. Then Cheese left and I won by default

Offline Fortress

• Cactuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 12, 2007, 11:06:11 am »
Quote from: Castille

Ahhh, I didn't make you do anything. If I remember correctly, I told you about it one day and you made me remind you about it everyday for a week until you actually decided to join.  

Offline Castille

• Cactuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 12, 2007, 12:20:09 pm »
ok you didnt make me join cn but you did make me join the RIA and taht was still the reason i used the name just to make you happy

Offline divilido

• Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 12, 2007, 08:59:43 pm »
I use the member name Divilido because a lot of people in my old school would joke around with my last name and One of my best friends called me divilido and it stuck they called me that for two years even the teachers would call me that so that is why I use the member name divilido>

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.072 seconds with 39 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317