Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: I just got a psp!  (Read 1586 times)

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
    • View Profile
I just got a psp!
« on: August 07, 2007, 09:59:56 pm »
do it nao!

also no "M" rated games because my parents are evil

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=Flask)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (Flask)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]"Former HoFA, Remember? Back When Moth Was Good At Government. When The Crops Were Healthy And The Birds Sang. The Birds Don't Sing Any moar. Moth Had The Birds Executed By Firing Squad The Day Of His Election To Triumvirate. Now The Crops Are Dead. Sucks."[/quote]

Offline Commisar Gaunt

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
    • http://
I just got a psp!
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2007, 10:07:34 pm »
Mmmmm...

Sell it and wait for enough $$ to buy an Xbox360
« Last Edit: August 07, 2007, 10:08:04 pm by Commisar Gaunt »

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
    • View Profile
I just got a psp!
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2007, 10:11:39 pm »
no thanks

i have a moded orginal xbox and it is way better than my friends 360

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=Flask)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (Flask)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]"Former HoFA, Remember? Back When Moth Was Good At Government. When The Crops Were Healthy And The Birds Sang. The Birds Don't Sing Any moar. Moth Had The Birds Executed By Firing Squad The Day Of His Election To Triumvirate. Now The Crops Are Dead. Sucks."[/quote]

Offline Commisar Gaunt

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
I just got a psp!
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2007, 10:30:24 pm »
xbox360 has a triple core processor! thats three times as better as just one!

XBOX360 FTW!

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
    • View Profile
I just got a psp!
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2007, 10:47:20 pm »
moded xbox

with every nes, snes, n64, genesis, master system, 32X, coleclo (sp?), game ever made burned onto the hard drive (over 11000 games)

free xbox live

ability to burn any xbox game to hard drive (so go rent from Blockbuster burn it then you have it)

has a media center just like the 360

can play burned copys of games (on cds or dvds)

can play movies with out remote

does not cost a min of $300

costs less than $150 for the xbox and mods

and most important of all, wont get you baned from xbox live for using a mod system

Offline slickynickx

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactuar
    • View Profile
I just got a psp!
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2007, 10:50:38 pm »
socom FTB2 play online

the warriors

ill think of more

<Hyperonic[RIA]> I want to not be though if it makes any difference
<Kyoto|Angelite> Hyperonic is pretty like a red rose
<Slickynickx[RIA]> ^
<Hyperonic[RIA]> I have thorns like a red rose
<Hyperonic[RIA]> The RIA thinks I look like a girl anyway

Nobody believes the official spokesman, but everybody trusts an unidentified source.

U know how they say most guy's brains are down there...well i want u to just BLOW my mind

[19:56] <crazyisraelie[RIA]> I hear penises
[19:56] <dester[RIA]> oh god no
[19:56] <crazyisraelie[RIA]> XFD
[19:56] *** crazyisraelie[RIA] [~IceChat7@synIRC-E622019A.aep.bellsouth.net] has quit [Quit: FROOM FROOM]
[19:57] <dester[RIA]> all alone. all alone...
[19:57] <Slickynickx[RIA]> SUPRISE BUTTSECKS
[19:57] <dester[RIA]> FUCK!.

<-------GWIV

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
    • View Profile
I just got a psp!
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2007, 11:10:32 pm »
thanks

Offline IYIyTh

• MI6
  • Baby Cactus
  • Broman, dudeman.
    • View Profile
I just got a psp!
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2007, 11:13:08 pm »
why?!!?!??!?
The Hero MHA deserves.

And I'm feeling like I gotta get away, get away, get away
Better know that I don't and I won't ever stop 'cause you know I gotta win everyday day, day

See they don't really wanna pop me Just know that you never flop me
And I know that I can be a little cocky... You ain't never gonna stop me

Offline Shyox

• RIAer
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave
  • war boner is 0.26" long.
  • has 29 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Casterly Rock
  • Ruler: leonardothered
I just got a psp!
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2007, 12:01:34 am »
Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops

Star wars: Battlefront 2

If you can get MGS because of the rating... Hmm... I dunno, but it's a sweet game if you like MGS.
A Lannister always pays his debts

Offline GreatkingofCE

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
I just got a psp!
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2007, 12:10:02 am »
Quote from: Vector
moded xbox

with every nes, snes, n64, genesis, master system, 32X, coleclo (sp?), game ever made burned onto the hard drive (over 11000 games)

free xbox live

ability to burn any xbox game to hard drive (so go rent from Blockbuster burn it then you have it)

and most important of all, wont get you baned from xbox live for using a mod system

O_O Is there anyway to do the same with the 360? (mostly the ability to burn 360 games onto it and the ability to download games from other systems.)
« Last Edit: August 08, 2007, 12:11:20 am by GreatkingofCE »

Offline Chaos Poet

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
    • http://www.idontrollonshabbat.com
I just got a psp!
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2007, 12:42:09 am »
original 4 square FTW

всe... Чиллах именно так...

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=121543

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
    • View Profile
I just got a psp!
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2007, 11:29:27 am »
Quote from: GreatkingofCE
Quote from: Vector
moded xbox

free xbox live

O_O Is there anyway to do the same with the 360? (mostly the ability to burn 360 games onto it and the ability to download games from other systems.)

Kinda

it costs from 50-120 depending on what you want for a 360

you dont get free xbox live and if you want to use normal xbox live you have to get one with a stelth switch that turns the mods off because microsoft is going on an anti-mod rampage and if when they scan your system (everytime you log into xbox live) and it has a mod they will perma-ban it from xbox live

also it takes up a huge amount of hard drive space to burn a 360 game (like 2-4 gigs) so you should get a hard drive built in. buy a 300 gig on ebay for $100 and the moder will usaly install it

Offline Chaos Poet

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
    • http://www.idontrollonshabbat.com
I just got a psp!
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2007, 02:02:41 pm »
MGS PORTABLE OPS = MUST HAVE

всe... Чиллах именно так...

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=121543

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.063 seconds with 36 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317