Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: ITT we list internal and internation "incidents" for the future members.  (Read 2660 times)

Offline Emperor Whimsical

• MI6
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations
    • View Profile
    • http://
ITT we list internal and internation "incidents" for the future members.
« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2007, 02:11:05 pm »
I've made exactly on poll on the forums since then.

If we can hit that ox's-eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate!
<+Apriland[GPA]> Emperor_Whimsical..... that ruler name is so win

Chuck Norris once had an arm-wrestling contest with Superman.
The loser had to agree to wear his underwear outside his pants

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2007, 02:56:51 pm »
lol @ Shamed needing his own story.

Offline Vintus

• RItiree - burritos
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Has been Head of Recruitment Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 24, 2007, 04:22:31 pm »
You know, at the end of all these incidents, we were all glad it was over and after the many closings of topics and responding to complaints, we decided to pretend they didn't happen.

Not because we're ashamed but because we don't want to deal with the flame wars again.

Moving this to the Debate Forum, *just in case*. If you don't read the rules and abide by them your posting privileges will be removed.

I know nothing has happened yet but this really belongs there.
So then you're a CockPony inside?

Or is that 100% Pony Cock?

Offline Commisar Gaunt

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 24, 2007, 04:32:14 pm »
I'm sure this doesn't belong in the debate forum.

This is just a list of important events. They happened, and there should be no debate to them.

Offline Flask

• Flaskington Bearonimus
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
    • http://flaskbear.newgrounds.com/
« Reply #24 on: November 24, 2007, 04:42:33 pm »
I agree that this doesn't belong here.

And thanks Crunka. Yeah, Lanueville....what a moron.

Hyperonic ~ "I finally have enough evidence to prove that Flask is in fact a bear."
Kaiser ~ "This topic is a lie. Flask has thought of everything ever."

Offline Vintus

• RItiree - burritos
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Has been Head of Recruitment Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 24, 2007, 05:20:39 pm »
A topic made for one purpose may switch to another.

I remember one specific topic very much like this one that didn't go quite well.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2007, 05:20:47 pm by Vintus »
So then you're a CockPony inside?

Or is that 100% Pony Cock?

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2007, 02:33:31 pm »
I'm interested into what Shamed's story is. I heard he came, he left, he came and left again.

Offline Vice Man

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has colonized the Moon! Has donated money for the RIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 25, 2007, 03:03:48 pm »
Quote from: Loren
I'm interested into what Shamed's story is. I heard he came, he left, he came and left again.

Let me guess, RIA wanted to cuddle.

Sorry, I had to do it. I HAD TO.
KENNY SAYS CHILLAX

Offline Joker

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/nothingface/
« Reply #28 on: November 25, 2007, 03:14:54 pm »
Quote from: Vintus
A topic made for one purpose may switch to another.

I remember one specific topic very much like this one that didn't go quite well.

Just about the only debating going on here is whether this belongs on the debate board or not. Unless it's a sensitive topic with a solid history of going wrong, it's generally a bad idea to pre-emptively moderate.
Now in NpO. Take that as you will.

Offline zblewski

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Internal Affairs Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • war boner is 9.2" long.
  • has 34 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Nowi Kaszuby
  • Ruler: Zblewski
« Reply #29 on: November 28, 2007, 03:51:05 pm »
I remember attacking Laneuville =), my first rogue.

Nowi Kaszuby | Leader: Zblewski | CAPTAIN PLANET (Feb.-Aug. 2009) | Nations Anarchied For the RIA: 8

Quote from: Hyperonic
I just love unplugging that sum bitch just to watch y'all squeal.

Offline Moth

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Veteran of the Baldr War 7 Years of Random Insanity Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Hero of the RIA RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Five years of Random Insanity Has donated money for the RIA Has colonized the Moon! Has been a diplomat Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Two Years of Random Insanity Has been a Triumvir Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 17.1" long.
  • has 154 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Xythra
  • Ruler: Great Lord, Moth
« Reply #30 on: November 28, 2007, 11:07:34 pm »
lol @ this topic now

Quote from: The Paragon
All I know is you have the ability to make people look retarded.
Girl montage!

Offline Singspike

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2008, 04:03:02 am »
Quote from: Moth
That traitor's name was Laneuville.

The LUE assault. Six LUEnited Nations members attacked the RIA early on in its life. We would have been destroyed if not for LUE themselves helping us remove the rogues.

Was that the one that caused me to leave?

Offline the infamous

• Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://soundclick.com/jimmykent
« Reply #32 on: June 11, 2008, 07:18:34 pm »
MK?
You match your friends to your principles, not your principles to your friends.

Offline crazyisraelie

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War Has been Head of Recruitment Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been a Foreign Affairs director Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 5.4" long.
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Kingdom of Zion
  • Ruler: crazyisraelie
« Reply #33 on: June 12, 2008, 10:31:06 am »
Oh god I want to slap myself for reading this topic. >_>

Yes I am a self righteous asshole. Deal with it.

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Five years of Random Insanity Six years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Four years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 14.02" long.
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
  • Nation: The Turtle Lair
  • Ruler: Leonardo
« Reply #34 on: August 06, 2008, 06:19:34 pm »
Quote from: Crunka
ja, my incident wasn't that great...

just got beeleeted for multies...

i used to be no. 3 in the RIA.
The only thing any rookie needs to know about Crunka is Crunka's mom, the fad I started during the early days at the RIA when all we cared about was having fun and thinking about how one day we'd take LUE down. Seem's we changed a little since then.

Trying to eradicate LUE would've been a huge PR mess anyway.

Do you need buttsecks CI? You know I can give you crazy fun seckzy time!
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Quote from: Crazyman93
Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
<brians_bot>: kenny > big tits
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.113 seconds with 38 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317