Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Tech deal reforms  (Read 1218 times)

Offline Localhazard

• Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://
Tech deal reforms
« on: November 08, 2008, 05:06:21 pm »
Now this is just me. I have no power to control this so do what ever the fuck you guys want! I just think it might be good to set out some basic rules or ideas to streem line this process!

1. So.... we have a shortage of tech sellers. We need to start sending messages in game to smaller members to encourage them to start dealing.

2. The set price for 50 tech should be approximately $1.25M - $1.5M. Hopefully closer to the $1.4-$1.5 marker. This is the best price because it gives almost 50% profit to the smaller nation and allows the larger nation to enter for 100 tech per slot.

3. The middle man price should be approximatly 200K-250K. Although I do see why nations do not like this position as much because for the slots used the money gained is less... So that is why I would like to add 20 tech to this amount to sweeten the deal and allow the MM to do his own deals after a few MM jobs and earn $1.5M profit. It is good for training smaller nations though and does carry much less risk for the smaller nations when doing the tech deals, if it is a small nation just learning the the apprenticship wage should be 200K per slot.

4. I would like to start up a tech deal apprenticeship program, where a small nation can learn the ropes of tech dealing and of the game in general through a mentor. The mentor gives aid and tells the apprentice how the game works, in return the apprentice does MM work and tech deals for the mentor.

Lets see if we cant reform this program to streghten up our alliance again!!!

Localhazard

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition Three years of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
Tech deal reforms
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2008, 05:19:55 pm »
could be good for recruitment

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Localhazard

• Cactus
    • View Profile
Tech deal reforms
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2008, 05:26:16 pm »
I think so... Throw money at things and genrally it is good for it... Teeth, medical care, Iraq... hehe...

We just need to get these little guys interested again... We have a few buyers... could have more but the sellers are slowing us down. Already messaged 2 juniors wondering if they want a mentor. So lets see if we cans start this thing off!

Offline Thunder Strike

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Inductee of the Golden Dong Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has colonized Mars! Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 19.46" long.
  • has 324 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Storm Heaven
  • Ruler: Thunder Strike
Tech deal reforms
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2008, 05:50:55 pm »
Don't do middleman deals, do 3x3 deals 3mil for 100 tech so the sellers get more of the money.

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition Three years of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
Tech deal reforms
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2008, 05:58:10 pm »
Quote from: Thunder Strike
Don't do middleman deals, do 3x3 deals 3mil for 100 tech so the sellers get more of the money.
yes i was in a badly organized 3x3 'tech matrix' but i think in the context of an alliance it would probably work a lot better.

you might also consider dumping huge loads....

of money on potential recruits that have desired resources... like someone could place an order for what they want and pledge a certain contribution to the program. then the program goes out and finds the resources on a recruitable guy, recruits him, pays him a bunch of monies to join the alliance or at least trade with the 'customer' nation, and then the one who put in the order pays into the program over time by helping to pay the next few recruits

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Ganon5

• Furious Panda
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of Great War III RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has colonized Mars!
  • war boner is 0.7" long.
  • has 67 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=797919207
  • Nation: Desperation
  • Ruler: Furious Panda
Tech deal reforms
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2008, 06:28:19 pm »
I applaud this idea. I just had to search abroad to find $3m for 100 tech deals. I don't like doing that because I'd rather RIA members profit rather than random nations from other alliances
« Last Edit: November 08, 2008, 06:31:21 pm by ganon5 »

Offline Vice Man

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Unjust War Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has colonized the Moon!
    • View Profile
Tech deal reforms
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2008, 09:09:59 pm »
You know what would be nice and not too hard to do? A tech sellers list. Everybody who would be willing to sell tech gets put there. Then whenever you want to buy tech, you check that list and see among those people who has enough open aid slots, then you PM those people and say "y halo thar, wana teck treid?"
KENNY SAYS CHILLAX

Offline Localhazard

• Cactus
    • View Profile
Tech deal reforms
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2008, 01:52:17 pm »
That is a good idea except for it would turn into a free for all when trying to get the tech sellers... Really the idea of posting on the boards if you are selling or buying and what system you are going to use is very efficient as people get over loaded less. But we can try the list if the majority decides that is what they want!

Offline cctmsp13

• Funktuar
  • Viceroy of the RIA - Maru!
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Economics Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of Great War III RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been a diplomat Has donated money for the RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • war boner is 19.11" long.
  • has 318 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: korinekia
  • Ruler: cctmsp13
Tech deal reforms
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2008, 04:42:33 am »
Actually I'm planning on addressing these concerns.

I'm going to set up a system where people just sign up to either buy or sell tech.  The alliance (i.e. me) will set them up into 3x3 groups, meaning that your $3 million gets you tech quickly and without paying middlemen (more money for sellers).

I'm keeping this banner.

<cctmsp13[RIA]> www.youtube.com/watch?v=nz9U9qGGYmo
<Drummer[FF]> lmao
<Croix> what the fucking shit
<Croix> did i just click cctmsp13[RIA]
<cctmsp13[RIA]> not sure
<Croix> those two girls murdered a robot, and the robot seemed to enjoy it.
<cctmsp13[RIA]> oh that
<Croix> then they... i don't even know, charged up a portable generator on their vibrators?
<Croix> the fuck is wrong with you:X

cctmsp13, President of Korinekia
Viceroy of The RIA
Sovereign of the NPL

Offline Localhazard

• Cactus
    • View Profile
Tech deal reforms
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2008, 04:03:06 pm »
Sounds like a good idea! We will need to make sure that all of the people who are involved have enough slots free though otherwise it buggers the whole thing up royally!!! haha

Offline pacothenacho

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
Tech deal reforms
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2008, 07:00:06 pm »
It would be even more efficient to eliminate the middleman thing entirely and do a 3x3 system that way everyones selling and every slot is being used profitably.

Offline Localhazard

• Cactus
    • View Profile
Tech deal reforms
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2008, 04:59:01 pm »
Yea your right! Just aslong as the people dont Cluck the whole thing up! Haha!

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.08 seconds with 40 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317