Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: I just got an iPod touch  (Read 2703 times)

Offline The One Free Man

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://
I just got an iPod touch
« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2008, 11:19:42 pm »
Awesome, glad to find that out.
Quote from: llamavore
it'd be nice if i crapped marshmallow rainbows but that doesn't mean it'll happen

My Nation

Offline the infamous

• Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://soundclick.com/jimmykent
I just got an iPod touch
« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2008, 03:54:33 am »
Right, well, KingRanter, get your angry bitch ass over to this topic and confirm on the trade circle.

Also, check
this out
. It will calm you down!
« Last Edit: May 10, 2008, 03:54:53 am by the infamous »
You match your friends to your principles, not your principles to your friends.

Offline Flask

• Flaskington Bearonimus
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
    • http://flaskbear.newgrounds.com/
I just got an iPod touch
« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2008, 04:39:42 am »
Quote from: KingRanter
Quote from: Stinky Cheese
i told him the shitting fee.
you pay for quality shit when you buy from me.
u r now to me, the gay one

and for reference free man, and for everyone else, im an angry person. thx to shitty cheese, every1 has to get used to it

There's no room for another one here.

Find your own alliance to be bitchy in.

Hyperonic ~ "I finally have enough evidence to prove that Flask is in fact a bear."
Kaiser ~ "This topic is a lie. Flask has thought of everything ever."

Offline Stinky Cheese

• Cactus
    • View Profile
I just got an iPod touch
« Reply #23 on: May 10, 2008, 09:10:08 am »
Quote from: The One Free Man
Hey I didn't ask for that yet. You're not getting paid for it just so you know, you gave that of your own free will.

noooooooooooooooo!
oh well i enjoy my job

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
I just got an iPod touch
« Reply #24 on: May 11, 2008, 09:07:54 pm »
I have an old green Nano, the new nano in blue, ipod touch and the classic. I'm only using the classic now, 80 gig, 20 gig used. Now THAT is the ipod that's the best buy. Cost less then 300, and the iTouch cost over 400 for 16 gig.

When I first got the iTouch, the internet thing was awesome. Cause of it I gave away my PSP. I prefer the classic. It's black.

Offline KingRanter

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
I just got an iPod touch
« Reply #25 on: May 14, 2008, 08:11:30 pm »
Quote from: Loren
I have an old green Nano, the new nano in blue, ipod touch and the classic. I'm only using the classic now, 80 gig, 20 gig used. Now THAT is the ipod that's the best buy. Cost less then 300, and the iTouch cost over 400 for 16 gig.

When I first got the iTouch, the internet thing was awesome. Cause of it I gave away my PSP. I prefer the classic. It's black.
lol, THANK YOU for bringing us back on topic

Offline Delta1212

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Four years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of Great War III Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has colonized the Moon! Has donated money for the RIA Has assisted the HoIA in the Internal Affairs dept Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 16.44" long.
  • has 107 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Verspasia
  • Ruler: Delta1212
I just got an iPod touch
« Reply #26 on: May 14, 2008, 08:56:04 pm »
I still find the internet thing immensely useful. That and the ability to download music without having to sync up to my laptop.
It's ok Delta, the mods still love you.  But the forum skin is not a user and we cannot warn it.

<Away_Srqt[PG13]> thanks for satisfying my girlfriend delta
<Away_Srqt[PG13]> I appreciate it

The Truth about Scientology

Offline KingRanter

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
I just got an iPod touch
« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2008, 10:00:16 pm »
presonally i dont find thats a huge hassle, but i dont download much music. I got what i've got and nothing else. irony for ya, i guess, why not.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.106 seconds with 35 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317