Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: BUYING 100 tech for 2.5M  (Read 1461 times)

Offline Moth

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Veteran of the Baldr War 7 Years of Random Insanity Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Hero of the RIA RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has colonized the Moon! Has donated money for the RIA Has been a diplomat Has recruited a member into the RIA Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Unjust War Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been a Triumvir RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 17.1" long.
  • has 154 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Xythra
  • Ruler: Great Lord, Moth
BUYING 100 tech for 2.5M
« on: August 17, 2007, 10:14:09 pm »
I want this as soon as possible. I can find the middlemen, but you have to bring the aid slots.

Here's how it works. I give you 2.9M. You buy 50 tech and give it and 200K to one middleman. You THEN buy 50 more tech and give it and 200K to the other middleman.

Quote from: The Paragon
All I know is you have the ability to make people look retarded.
Girl montage!

Offline Kiss Goodbye

• Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://
BUYING 100 tech for 2.5M
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2007, 04:58:42 pm »
I thought you and I were already doing this?  I'm going to be getting rid of the bank so I can get the extra aid slot open as soon as you're ready.

Offline Emperor Fettucini

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • Awards Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has colonized the Moon!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=159584
BUYING 100 tech for 2.5M
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2007, 05:26:54 pm »
I'll be a middleman >_>...

Offline master31347

• Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://www.sexybeast.com
BUYING 100 tech for 2.5M
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2007, 05:43:50 pm »
i can MM, i have 2 slots open ^_^
Quote from: Flask
My spy name is Thane Durand, but if you remember that later, be on the lookout for a brain wipe.

<---- Recruited the most for the month of September

Offline Moth

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Veteran of the Baldr War 7 Years of Random Insanity Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Hero of the RIA RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has colonized the Moon! Has donated money for the RIA Has been a diplomat Has recruited a member into the RIA Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Unjust War Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been a Triumvir RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 17.1" long.
  • has 154 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Xythra
  • Ruler: Great Lord, Moth
BUYING 100 tech for 2.5M
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2007, 12:01:28 am »
Excellent! We have our two middlemen!

Quote from: The Paragon
All I know is you have the ability to make people look retarded.
Girl montage!

Offline Kiss Goodbye

• Cactus
    • View Profile
BUYING 100 tech for 2.5M
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2007, 08:53:12 am »
Sent to Fettucini.  Soon as  he accepts  I will send to Master.

Offline Emperor Fettucini

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • Awards Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has colonized the Moon!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=159584
BUYING 100 tech for 2.5M
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2007, 12:00:59 pm »
K aid offer has been sent to Moth. Lol please do accept the offer quickly >_>...Having a high tech makes me feel vulnerable to raids.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2007, 12:14:01 pm by Emperor Fettucini »

Offline master31347

• Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://www.sexybeast.com
BUYING 100 tech for 2.5M
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2007, 12:24:09 pm »
lol XD. okay, im ready just waiting... on Kiss Goodbye
Quote from: Flask
My spy name is Thane Durand, but if you remember that later, be on the lookout for a brain wipe.

<---- Recruited the most for the month of September

Offline Kiss Goodbye

• Cactus
    • View Profile
BUYING 100 tech for 2.5M
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2007, 02:40:08 pm »
Final tech package has been sent.

I took advantage of the unusually high tech level to load up on high-level aircraft.  Now I've got 10 F-15s and 10 B-2s.  Nice little bonus there.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.056 seconds with 36 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317