Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: In this topic, I talk about PC games.  (Read 2052 times)

C-zom

In this topic, I talk about PC games.
« on: August 08, 2009, 10:49:56 pm »
I've been an avid gamer for a couple years now. Maybe a few months...

Its actually more like eleven years, having played since I was six when I first got my NES. I then got an SNES which I hated until recently, an N64, then Gamecube, then Ps2, and then for two years I've been playing on the PC almost exclusively albeit I've been playing a *lot* less than I used to.

My favorite genres are strategy games, and horror games. Minor favorite is FPS, least favorite is RPG.

Below is a list of all my installed PC games:

Battlestations Midway
Company of Heroes
Dark Corners of the Earth
Dawn of War: Dark Crusade
Dwarf Fortress
Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
Empire: Total War
Fallout 1, 2 and Tactics
Half Life 2 + Episode 1 and Deathmatch
Hearts of Iron 2
Jagged Alliance 2
Jedi Knight 2: Jedi Academy
Knights of the Old Republic
Mount & Blade
Orbiter
Penumbra Overture
Penumbra Black Plague + Requiem Expansion
Red Orchestra
Rome - Total War
STALKER Shadows of Chernobyl
Stalker Clear Sky
Silent Hunter IV
Sins of a Solar Empire
Sword of the Stars
System Shock 2
Take Command -- 2nd Manassas
Tropico
Dawn of War Winter Assault
X-com Apocalypse

Uninstalled Games include about 15 more titles, but off the top of my head...

Crysis
Call of Duty 4
Lots of other boring FPS games
Morrowind
Silent Hill 3
Sims 2
Simcity 4
Tropico 2
Bioshock
Left 4 Dead
Team Fortress 2
Even more boring FPS games

SO LETS TALK GAMEZ
« Last Edit: August 08, 2009, 10:51:04 pm by C-zom »

Offline RenderJack

• Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2009, 10:53:59 pm »
Sorry bud mostly Madden an NBA live
Maroon Trade Circle<---- 1 person needed (aluminum, spices)
RenderJack

Offline Dontasemebro

• What does the custom title look like
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Two Years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • war boner is 12.48" long.
  • has 133 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: RIAland
  • Ruler: Dontasemebro
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2009, 11:38:35 pm »
installed games:
Starcraft broodwar
Fallout 3
EVE online
Planetside (for now, not long)
CoD World at War (not for long)
Dead Space
Combat Arms

Games that I would install to my new desktop but Ive played em too much:
EV: Nova
Risk
Civ IV
Dawn of War (dark crusade)

I feel like 3 or 4 games is my max number of playable online games at the same time. BEfore, I would mix it up between Combat Arms FPS, EVE online MMO, and Starcraft RTS. Now Ive been neglecting combat arms and playing PLanetside MMO FPS, EVE mmo, and SC.

Otherwise I rarely play the other games unless it's like 3AM and nobody else is playing.
My cat watches me have sex, he's not the only one.
Spoiler for Hiden:

You know you want to.

Offline RenderJack

• Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2009, 11:46:27 pm »
I use to play combat arms
Maroon Trade Circle<---- 1 person needed (aluminum, spices)
RenderJack

Offline Skulryk

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/demonicadvent
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2009, 11:52:00 pm »
Sorry, can't relate much. I dislike most FPS games (except the Metroid Prime series), and most of my installed PC games are RPGs and Platformers. Basically, as a retro-nerd, my comp is littered with games like, "Sonic & Knuckles," "Oregon Trail," "Gemfire" (DOS version w00t), various "Zork" titles, etc.

Modern games include "Fable" ... ... ... ... Yeah. >_>

But keep in mind, I rarely play PC games. I'm generally on my NES or Wii. And if I'm using my PC, odds are it's because I have all the best emulators and ROM images of pretty much every NES and SNES games ever made, plus most important N64 ones.

Agent_Lemon[RIA]: i thought you were a girl for some reason
Skulryk: ... >_>

i already bloody know you know i do know things bloody hell somethings turning away from here back towards NATO

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the War of the Coalition Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2009, 01:23:23 am »
shit czom, how'd you find mount and blade?

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Arsenal 10

• Officer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • SPIEZ MASTER!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Four years of Random Insanity Has colonized the Moon! RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Economics Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has recruited a member into the RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been a diplomat Has donated money for the RIA Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 19.29" long.
  • has 250 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Goonville
  • Ruler: Arsenal 10
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2009, 02:13:50 am »
Hi, I'm Arsenal 10 and here are some of my favourite games,

Worms 2
Settlers 2
Civilisation 2
Sim City 2000
And, Age of Empires 2

I also like long walks on the beach and sexing Crunka's Mum.
Chillaxin since 3/23/2008

Quote from: Moth
On the contrary, I think we're being very unserious about this. If we were serious about this situation, it would have been settled in a matter of hours.
Quote from: cctmsp13
If you're good enough for Arsenal, then you're good enough for me.
Quote from: pielord47
Arsenal, have I mentioned how large my mother told me your cannon was? She said it was HUGE.

Offline Ganon5

• Furious Panda
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has colonized Mars! Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 0.7" long.
  • has 67 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=797919207
  • Nation: Desperation
  • Ruler: Furious Panda
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2009, 03:35:13 am »
Civ IV and Solitaire for me (lol)

Offline Jenne

• I am your overlord!
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been a Triumvir Six years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Baldr War Five years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Recruitment Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been Head of Economics Was elected to be Captain Planet Three years of Random Insanity Inductee of the Golden Dong Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has recruited a member into the RIA Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has donated money for the RIA Has colonized the Moon! RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 21.03" long.
  • has 442 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Jenne
  • Ruler: Jenne
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2009, 08:58:55 am »
I just play a lot of poker.

Offline Aaron J

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactuar
  • Awards Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been a diplomat Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade
  • war boner is 3.57" long.
  • has 47 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Communist Empire
  • Ruler: Aaron J
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2009, 09:24:14 am »
Installed
Rome total war.
Company of Heroes.
Supreme Commander.
World in Conflict.
Star Wars Empire at War.
Fallout 3.
Most of the Command and Conquer series.
Some others i cant remember.

Yes mostly strategy, i had empire total war but it was to buggy to run  properly

Offline iron snake

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2009, 10:14:12 am »
Right now installed I have:

Rome total war
Fallout 3
Left 4 dead
Team fortress 2
Team fortress Classic
Half life (original)
Counter strike source
Garry's mod
Dwarf fortress
Victoria
Age of empires 3

I also have a bunch of really old city building games but I only ever play them when my laptop breaks because they're the only thing my shitty computer can run.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2009, 10:15:54 am by iron snake »

Offline BongoShan

• Cactus
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Walrus Cult
  • Ruler: bongoshan
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2009, 10:16:30 am »
Lol, I'm a civ junkie.
Wut?

C-zom

« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2009, 02:00:46 pm »
Quote from: Aaron J
Installed
Rome total war.
Company of Heroes.
Supreme Commander.
World in Conflict.
Star Wars Empire at War.
Fallout 3.
Most of the Command and Conquer series.
Some others i cant remember.

Yes mostly strategy, i had empire total war but it was to buggy to run  properly

u mad? it works fine with 1.3 and darthmod 2.6. I've played for two hours in one sitting without a single crash on battles including fifteen thousand people...in bayonet charges.

Offline Janquel

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2009, 02:17:41 pm »
Steam games, all of which are installed

And another 13 or so which aren't Steam installed, and then a bunch more which ar.......you know what?

This is much easier

101 PC games. 28 of 'em still unbeaten.

Offline Aaron J

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactuar
  • Awards Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been a diplomat Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade
  • war boner is 3.57" long.
  • has 47 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Communist Empire
  • Ruler: Aaron J
« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2009, 03:15:53 pm »
Is probably my graphics card that crashes it not the actual game.

Offline dester55

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Overlooked member of the RIA
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Five years of Random Insanity Has been a diplomat IIDA Graduate and Cadet Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of Great War III RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 18.67" long.
  • has 189 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: kamicassis
  • Ruler: dester55
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2009, 06:52:59 pm »
Warhammer online
Empire total war
The Witcher
Elder scrolls 4
Elder scrolls 3
star wars KOTOR 2
spore
Sins of a solar empire
Halo: combat evolved
Guild wars + expansions
Dawn of war 2
C&C3 + expansion
C&C red alert 3
left 4 dead
TF2
half life 2 + expansions
portal
C&C generals plus expansion
dawn of war soul storm(friend borrowed the first 3 then they got stolen  i had uninstalled them because i had never played them at the point when i did)

theres a lot more ranging from games way back in 97- now

When everyone rage quits I start taking my clothes off.

Offline Vice Man

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has donated money for the RIA Has colonized the Moon! RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2009, 09:28:05 pm »
Quote from: C-zom
Tropico

Every time I play that game I do the same thing:

Get elected as a Capitalist.
Start growing Tobacco.
Kiss up to the USA.
Build a couple of Cigar factories, get insanely rich.
Have a huge Housing and Labor shortage.
Allow America to build a Military Base on my island because I am a whore.
Build a few High Class hotels.
Go from having to pay educated foreigners to come work in my island to building stuff I don't really need just so I can give the College educated people something to do.
Have the Intellectuals get bored with me and start voting for my rivals despite my government being always as democratic as possible.
Save Game. Send the Army on a killing spree against the Environmentalists just to see if I can fully erradicate a faction. Get bored, load previous game.
Win as many elections as I can due to the support of the Capitalists (wait a second, I thought everything was State-owned in this game?).
Eventually lose an election by a narrow margin. Despite having ruled the island democratically for 120 years and turning it into a highly developed nation, end up in a rowboat with all my belongings.
KENNY SAYS CHILLAX

C-zom

« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2009, 09:31:54 pm »
I play the exact opposite. Get elected as leftist author, kiss up to Russia, get an airport, lots of apartments for free, make sure I have a steady amount of rebels and angry voters, build up an army base and recruitment guard posts, and then declare martial law for a huge island wide war.

Offline crazyisraelie

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of Great War III Three years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Recruitment Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been a Foreign Affairs director Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 5.4" long.
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Kingdom of Zion
  • Ruler: crazyisraelie
« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2009, 10:02:12 pm »
Uhh,

Civ 4, Warlords, Beyond the Sword,
Portal,
Half Life 2, E. 1, E. 2,
Team Fortress 2,
GTA SA,
StarCraft,
WarCraft 3, Frozen Throne,
Left 4 Dead,
and some others I can't remember.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2009, 10:02:31 pm by crazyisraelie »

Yes I am a self righteous asshole. Deal with it.

C-zom

« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2009, 10:35:48 pm »
We should have played left 4 dead more crazy. We were never on at the same times though.

I've long since uninstalled it...

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.158 seconds with 46 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317