Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Any RIA (Army Experianced)  (Read 5066 times)

wethepeople

Any RIA (Army Experianced)
« Reply #40 on: April 22, 2007, 03:28:07 pm »
I'm not mocking them, I'm saying there's hardly a chance to even be one. And I don't care how poor the military's pay is. If I /had/ to join, or would die, I would join and help my comrades. I'm not going to risk my life just for money, thats what working at a gas station in Philly is for. You should join the military for right reason, and just reasons. Not money. <_> Even  if you do join not for money, its a stupid decision.

Offline SirCain

• Cactus
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #41 on: April 22, 2007, 04:15:44 pm »
I think you becoming a pastor is one of the greatest things a person can do. Good luck. As for the thing about me never becoming a merc: we'll find out.
Hi, I am Cain. I am 14, I am a farmboy/countryboy from Tennessee. I am a decent smart kid, I love: Farming, and Military. I am trying to find a country girl, to date. I hope you like the RIA. We are insane. I like: Toby Keith, Garth Brooks, Johnny Cash, and others. I will not be on during the summer, I will be working on farms. I hope you like me being in the RIA.

Your freind,
SirCain

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Five years of Random Insanity Six years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of Great War III RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Unjust War Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 14.02" long.
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
  • Nation: The Turtle Lair
  • Ruler: Leonardo
« Reply #42 on: April 22, 2007, 05:54:25 pm »
Quote from: EnragedLobster
I'm pretty sure no one here's ever been in the military.

I, for one, would simply flee the country if a draft was ever enstated, let alone join of my own choice.

EL, wanna flee with me and see if we can steal a boat and make it an official country? We can call it SS Freedomland and the flag can be my underwear!
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Quote from: Crazyman93
Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
<brians_bot>: kenny > big tits
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline DRUNKENKING

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 22, 2007, 06:52:19 pm »
Leo wears underwear?
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder unless you just ripped that eye from its socket and ground it into the cold, hard surface of reality.
-Flask

I am the ballot in your box
the oxet in your gun
that inner glow that lets you know to call your brothers son

the story that just begun
the promise of what's to come
and I will remain a soldier til' the war is won.

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Five years of Random Insanity Six years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of Great War III RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Unjust War Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 14.02" long.
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
  • Nation: The Turtle Lair
  • Ruler: Leonardo
« Reply #44 on: April 22, 2007, 06:53:03 pm »
Quote from: DRUNKENKING
Leo wears underwear?

No, but I own some.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Quote from: Crazyman93
Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
<brians_bot>: kenny > big tits
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline SirCain

• Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: April 23, 2007, 05:24:27 am »
haha
Hi, I am Cain. I am 14, I am a farmboy/countryboy from Tennessee. I am a decent smart kid, I love: Farming, and Military. I am trying to find a country girl, to date. I hope you like the RIA. We are insane. I like: Toby Keith, Garth Brooks, Johnny Cash, and others. I will not be on during the summer, I will be working on farms. I hope you like me being in the RIA.

Your freind,
SirCain

Offline Reoga

• Economics Leadership
  • Funktuar
  • Poke rights not poke fights
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has recruited a member into the RIA Has colonized the Moon! Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has been Head of Economics Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the Karma War Has been a diplomat One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Five years of Random Insanity RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has donated money for the RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO)
  • war boner is 8.75" long.
  • has 87 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Legion of 2000
  • Ruler: Reoga
« Reply #46 on: May 02, 2007, 03:03:41 am »
Quote from: EnragedLobster
I'm pretty sure no one here's ever been in the military.

I, for one, would simply flee the country if a draft was ever enstated, let alone join of my own choice.

Quote from: smeeth
I'd be willing to fight for my country if it was a worthwhile cause. Such as stopping genocide or something. Not to go try and get oil though.

Quote from: SirCain
I am joining either American Army, or the French Foreign Legion. or maybe the Irish. I hope to be after 4-6 years of training in the military, a merc. Maybe then I can make the big bucks. + I hope to make Top#5 Top Army Killers List.

Quote from: Flask
Quote from: ZPO4O
The army changes people...just keep that in mind.

My cousin rarely touched a drop of alcohol...then he went into the marines. Now he is pretty much drunk all the time. When his time was up, he had to move back here to minnesota cause he feared he would join back up with the marines. He found life boring as a civilian, still does...thats why hes keeping himself away from the army, so he doesnt enlist back up and go back to iraq...that and hes drunk all the time now...

<_<

Just careful man...military life changes you...sometimes for the bad...

but then again on the other hand, my other cousin was heavy into drugs and crap. He was a junkie, then they sent him to military school. He came out of that clean, and is now heading down to Iraq to fly black hawks...hope he comes out safe from that...he just married his wife not that long ago, and has a child on the way so...

Your cousins sound nice.
I just found this topic and i Was in the wars in Afgain.,and Iraq "oil land"

my unit was one of the 1st in iraq War is not a pruty sight.

Lobster I would hunt u down if u did that. smeeth good job SirCain drop the last part
next quote yea You're a ****ing idiot.
Flask tell your  cousin  thx & god bless from the boy in the 515th cav scouts
and yea it changes u mail me for more info
I can swim
Light a fire for a man warm him for a night
Light a man on fire warm him for the rest of his life
First Immortality then the Bitches
my dear psychopath stop raeping them
Wino

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.165 seconds with 33 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317