Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: D:< I keep forgetting to post once a day.  (Read 2127 times)

Offline Ryun

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 15 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Silendra
  • Ruler: RyunX
D:< I keep forgetting to post once a day.
« on: June 06, 2008, 02:29:52 pm »
Someone needs to remind me to give RIA RI some lovin' as well as GFAQ RI. >_>

EDIT: Topic Title should say "at least" in there XD (also notice again how my lowercase ecks dee turns to uppercase. D:)
« Last Edit: June 06, 2008, 02:31:41 pm by RyunX »

Offline Flask

• Flaskington Bearonimus
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
    • http://flaskbear.newgrounds.com/
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2008, 02:44:18 pm »
You realize the price bunnies pay for your lack of posting?

For each day you've missed posting since you've joined, we have tortured and burned a rabbit. Every day.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2008, 02:44:29 pm by Flask »

Hyperonic ~ "I finally have enough evidence to prove that Flask is in fact a bear."
Kaiser ~ "This topic is a lie. Flask has thought of everything ever."

Offline Jadyn

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2008, 03:31:48 pm »
o.o I should post more often too then

Offline Pterrydactyl

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Funktuar
  • I'm Watching You...
  • Awards Four years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Three years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Dave War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has been Head of Internal Affairs Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
  • war boner is 6.76" long.
  • has 146 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Pterrydactyl
  • Ruler: Pterrydactyl
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2008, 01:15:09 am »
actually jadyn, it's the opposite with you.
One Vision, One Purpose.

Is Dat My IMDB???

How Mogar talks on skype

<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Let's stop calling it trolling
<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Let's call it what it really is, okay?
<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Art

Quote from: Leo
Some days I think Mia is totally wrong and that I am completely normal. Today is one of those days.

Quote from: Dontasemebro
I just got off the phone with my ex and I know that no females are reasonable

Quote from: Abe Simpson
Leo
I think you are the most annoying poster on this site, honestly.
You are like two llamavores with twice as many animals fucking.
Your posts make me reconsider how long I've been here.
I honestly wonder if you are actually Chris Tucker.

Offline Ganon5

• Furious Panda
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of Great War III RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has colonized Mars! Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 0.7" long.
  • has 67 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=797919207
  • Nation: Desperation
  • Ruler: Furious Panda
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2008, 02:47:05 am »
Damn RyunX I laugh every time I see your avatar.

Offline Ryun

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 15 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2008, 06:48:14 pm »
2/7

>____>

Offline crazyisraelie

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of Great War III Has been Head of Recruitment Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been a Foreign Affairs director Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 5.4" long.
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Kingdom of Zion
  • Ruler: crazyisraelie
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2008, 08:02:05 pm »
Stop killing kittens that way! At least you kill them humanely when you masturbate.

Yes I am a self righteous asshole. Deal with it.

Offline Flask

• Flaskington Bearonimus
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2008, 12:14:48 am »
Quote from: crazyisraelie
Stop killing kittens that way! At least you kill them humanely when you masturbate.
Actually, bunnies for not posting and kittens for fapping.

Hyperonic ~ "I finally have enough evidence to prove that Flask is in fact a bear."

Offline Pterrydactyl

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Funktuar
  • I'm Watching You...
  • Awards Four years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Three years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Dave War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has been Head of Internal Affairs Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
  • war boner is 6.76" long.
  • has 146 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Pterrydactyl
  • Ruler: Pterrydactyl
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2008, 01:13:11 am »
Did he post yesterday?  Cause I found this really annoying bunny...
One Vision, One Purpose.

Is Dat My IMDB???

How Mogar talks on skype

<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Let's stop calling it trolling
<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Let's call it what it really is, okay?
<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Art

Quote from: Leo
Some days I think Mia is totally wrong and that I am completely normal. Today is one of those days.

Quote from: Dontasemebro
I just got off the phone with my ex and I know that no females are reasonable

Quote from: Abe Simpson
Leo
I think you are the most annoying poster on this site, honestly.
You are like two llamavores with twice as many animals fucking.
Your posts make me reconsider how long I've been here.
I honestly wonder if you are actually Chris Tucker.

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2008, 06:47:04 am »
give it to me
i feed it to mah mudkipz

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=Flask)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (Flask)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]"Former HoFA, Remember? Back When Moth Was Good At Government. When The Crops Were Healthy And The Birds Sang. The Birds Don't Sing Any moar. Moth Had The Birds Executed By Firing Squad The Day Of His Election To Triumvirate. Now The Crops Are Dead. Sucks."[/quote]

Offline MotherAfrica

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2008, 08:24:33 am »
Just say lol its what everyone says when theirs nothing else to say so, Lol.
I am taking over Planet bob.

... and so far ive gotten banned...

But ill be back with my mass army of ...

Offline Ryun

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactuar
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 15 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2008, 01:49:43 pm »
DAMMIT.

>_>

I always check the brigade forums, then the treasury (Still not in a trade belt. D:), and then I look for interesting new news. >___>

1/7

Offline Flask

• Flaskington Bearonimus
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2008, 05:41:25 pm »
Quote from: MotherAfrica
Just say lol its what everyone says when theirs nothing else to say so, Lol.

NO, do not just say that.

Offline Ganon5

• Furious Panda
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of Great War III RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has colonized Mars! Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 0.7" long.
  • has 67 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=797919207
  • Nation: Desperation
  • Ruler: Furious Panda
« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2008, 08:23:27 pm »
lol

Offline Ryun

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactuar
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 15 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2008, 05:25:29 pm »
2/7

and to avoid an empty post, a picture

Your testing supplies may be covered.

« Last Edit: June 10, 2008, 05:26:40 pm by RyunX »

Offline Ryun

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactuar
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 15 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2008, 04:10:19 pm »
No kittens/bunnies/whatever killed quite yet this chain.

Happy?
« Last Edit: June 12, 2008, 11:57:32 pm by RyunX »

Offline Ryun

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactuar
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 15 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2008, 11:57:13 pm »
It's still 11:56        Central

It still counts!

Right? >_____>

EDIT: Oh whew, the forum is in Central time it seems.  Saved my ass just now >_>

EDIT II: If you say it doesn't count I'll claim I live in Indiana or Brazil or something where they don't use daylight savings time.

I WILL!  D:<  

4/7
« Last Edit: June 13, 2008, 12:00:10 am by RyunX »

Offline Ryun

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactuar
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 15 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2008, 01:26:24 pm »
So what do you people think of Scrubs?

5/7

Offline Ryun

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactuar
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 15 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2008, 04:21:49 pm »
Awwwwright.

6/7

Chances are I'll forget tomorrow or my computer will burst into flames or something. ¬_¬

Offline the infamous

• Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://soundclick.com/jimmykent
« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2008, 05:24:15 pm »
Quote from: RyunX
So what do you people think of Scrubs?

5/7

Awesome. I am JD. Well, halfway between JD and Mark from Peep Show.
You match your friends to your principles, not your principles to your friends.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.074 seconds with 46 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317