Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: The AP!  (Read 2386 times)

Offline invincible13matt

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 6.25" long.
  • has 43 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Realm of Mpire
  • Ruler: invincible13matt
The AP!
« on: July 09, 2007, 06:06:49 pm »
who took AP exams this year? How did you do on them? How many did you take?

I took four this year- AP US History, Jr. AP Comp and Grammar, AP Calc AB, and AP Chem.

I got a four on the last three, and my crowning glory is the 5 I got on APUSH.
More resilient than Wile E. Coyote.

Third, Fourth Great War Veteran, War of the Coalition Veteran
Lands ravaged, cities in ruins, so many lives sacrificed, and yet there was no other word for it but victory.

Offline Castille

• Cactuar
    • View Profile
    • http://
The AP!
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2007, 08:03:57 pm »
lol that was probably the dorkiest post i have read ever but good job but aps are over rated ib is better to bad me and fortress's school is the only one in the WORLD who hasnt gotten their scores!!!!

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
The AP!
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2007, 08:08:02 pm »
lol, I agree with the dork thing ^

But, I'm not in HS yet, going to be in sept ( ;__; ) and I wanted to take AP science/math but my school doesn't have AP classes..

Offline Kaiser

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
    • View Profile
The AP!
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2007, 08:10:46 pm »
I live in the best country on earth. Therefore I do not no of these Ap's. Explain!

Quote from: Emperor Whimsical
Well, Kaiser proved me I was wrong, and then Delta WTFpwned me.

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
The AP!
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2007, 08:12:42 pm »
AP = Advanced Placement

Offline Fortress

• Cactuar
    • View Profile
The AP!
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2007, 09:03:16 pm »
Quote from: Castille
lol that was probably the dorkiest post i have read ever but good job but aps are over rated ib is better to bad me and fortress's school is the only one in the WORLD who hasnt gotten their scores!!!!

SOMETHING NEEDS TO DIE.   I can' t believe that we haven't gotten our scores back yet. I'm going to hurt something if I don't see the scores by tomorrow morning. THE ONLY SCHOOL WITHOUT SCORES IN THE WORLD. "..."

Offline invincible13matt

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • has 43 llamas
    • View Profile
The AP!
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2007, 09:04:13 pm »
basically college courses taken at the high school level. I've finished junior year and I've taken about six so far, with two or three next year. I'm proud of my intellect.

Lands ravaged, cities in ruins, so many lives sacrificed, and yet there was no other word for it but victory.

Offline Fortress

• Cactuar
    • View Profile
The AP!
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2007, 09:05:21 pm »
Quote from: Kaiser
I live in the best country on earth. Therefore I do not no of these Ap's. Explain!

AP is the name for pseudo-university classes that you can take in high school. In the end, there's a cumulative test which, using a 1-5 scale determines your competency in the subject (on a university level).

bioakky

The AP!
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2007, 09:34:56 pm »
I don't think I'm supposed to get scores until third week this month. I can check into it.

Offline Mr_Cynic

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex
  • war boner is 2.87" long.
  • has 70 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Mostly
  • Ruler: MrCynic
The AP!
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2007, 09:35:06 pm »
I'm taking AP US next year as a Sophmore.  That's the only one I can take that year.  I'll probably end up taking AP Physics and Chem. eventually, two AP history courses (maybe just one), and AP Calculus (either AB or BC).  English, eh...  Not so much.
Quote from: Crunka
I like cats too. Let's exchange recipes.
Quote from: Flask
SPITE THE ROCK!
Quote from: Elijah S Konderwink
....I fucking hate you.
<Moldavi> lol

Offline enragedlobster

• RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been Head of Internal Affairs Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Economics RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of Great War III Has been a diplomat Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 26 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: goddammit
  • Ruler: certainly not
The AP!
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2007, 09:40:26 pm »
I took AP Music, still haven't gotten my scores.

If I got above a 2, I'll be shocked. That test was friggin' impossible.
fuck off

Offline Castille

• Cactuar
    • View Profile
The AP!
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2007, 01:31:24 am »
lol ohhhh aps and everyone all happy about them lol fortress life sucks w/o our scores!!!!!!
and kaiser what is the greatest country on earth?

Offline invincible13matt

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • has 43 llamas
    • View Profile
The AP!
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2007, 07:18:23 am »
EL, don't feel too bad about it. I've BS-ed my way through stuff and ended up getting better scores on those than the stuff I tried on. Heck, one of my friends wrote a paper while recovering from a concussion and get the her best score of the year on that paper. So not knowing is sometimes good.

Offline Fortress

• Cactuar
    • View Profile
The AP!
« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2007, 10:05:15 am »
IB scores are in. Finally. Although now I wish they hadn't....  

Offline Pinwheel

• Cactus
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Has been Head of Economics
    • View Profile
The AP!
« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2007, 10:40:30 am »
APUSH-5, APCHEM-5, French Lit.-5

I'm taking APs in English, Physics, Econ, Gov, Spanish, and Calc AB next year.

Offline Shadow gamer

• Cactus
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave
    • View Profile
The AP!
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2007, 10:43:32 am »
I still haven't gotten back my scores.

Offline invincible13matt

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • has 43 llamas
    • View Profile
The AP!
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2007, 11:50:49 am »
Quote from: Pinwheel
APUSH-5, APCHEM-5, French Lit.-5

I'm taking APs in English, Physics, Econ, Gov, Spanish, and Calc AB next year.

stupid overachiever.   you make me feel bad about myself. not really.

Offline Castille

• Cactuar
    • View Profile
The AP!
« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2007, 10:43:10 am »
u all make me glad to not be in high school anymore

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Six years of Random Insanity Five years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 14.02" long.
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
  • Nation: The Turtle Lair
  • Ruler: Leonardo
The AP!
« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2007, 11:29:06 am »
What about me!? What do I make you?
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Quote from: Crazyman93
Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
<brians_bot>: kenny > big tits
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline Castille

• Cactuar
    • View Profile
The AP!
« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2007, 11:31:48 am »
lol i have no idea u havent been in this convo yet how old are u again? w/o that u jsut make me feel ummmmm.... happy i guess

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.072 seconds with 44 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317