Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Jerry Springer Wants An Emmy  (Read 408 times)

Offline 1ofkind

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
    • http://
Jerry Springer Wants An Emmy
« on: October 03, 2008, 11:31:44 am »
The host of the TV show, Jerry Springer - the people that just need to be lined up, and shot decided that he deserves an Emmy. First of all the only reason I ever resort to watching jerry springer, is because, that its the only thing I can find on. All the small claims court shows stop showing at about 11, and then after flipn threw the channels I can usually only find jerry on or a repeat on the history channel about something fucking boring: oh.. earth quakes again so anyway that's pretty much the only reason I watch jerry springer. Now suddenly he wants an emmy for his piece of shit for a TV show, and I found out, because like a little fucking kid he shows his ugly face in a commercial and he said, "I suck at life. I want an emmy."

I guess his oxshit job, and mansion just aint good enough. Fuck dat bitch ass nigga
Muay Thai - Strength Training - Battle Rifles - (ex) Paintball Professional - C&C:RA2 - COD4:MW - My Nation

Offline KingRanter

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
Jerry Springer Wants An Emmy
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2008, 04:52:27 pm »
yeah fuck dat bitch ass nigga

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.049 seconds with 27 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317