Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Thoughts on suicide?  (Read 8131 times)

Offline ace of spades

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave
    • View Profile
    • http://
Thoughts on suicide?
« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2007, 06:49:54 am »
Quote from: bioakky
Quote from: ace of spades
Hell, I'd already be dead if my knife was sharper (I totally flipped out and made over 100 cuts...yes I counted...on my arm, and if the knife had been sharper, it probably would have bled out enough to do some serious crap to me), or if I had a gun.
what made you flip out?

Aside from the fact that I've always wanted to die, and believe that life is completely pointless, I found out the woman I loved was...you get the point.
inb4"That is not a good reason. blah blah blah"
Well, it is when you couple it with constant suicidal thoughts, and blahblahblahblaksdfjaslf.

And last I remember, the count was somewhere around 132 in just four hours. On my left inside forearm.
oh... i won't deny that love is painful, because it is. i know i don't have the right to ask this, but i will, did she know that you loved her?

Sorry, RIA... I'm burritos, but i may come back to visit ;)
Use my money wisely RIA!

bioakky

Thoughts on suicide?
« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2007, 02:33:02 pm »
If she didn't know, then she sure as hell was deaf.

Offline King Without A Crown

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave One year of Random Insanity
    • View Profile
Thoughts on suicide?
« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2007, 02:55:03 pm »
thats actually brutal dude. i find it hard to even imagine how bad your life must be to do that to yourself. however, i'm going to need to learn how, because i plan on being either a psychologist or high school counsellor, so i try to help the best i can in these situations. my girlfriend when i met her was bulemic and cut her arms when i met her...when i saw the scars i actually almost cried...this cute, tonicular girl hated herself so much that she cut herself...thankfully now she hasn't cut herself since she met me, and we just went to the first meeting for eating disorders yesterday.

^zomg my first ria oriented banner

Quote from: Delta1212
Democracy and Communism are like Night and apples...They have nothing to do with each other. >_>

Quote from: Babelonians
ya burning her house down may have ruined that relationship. but im not an expert so don't quote me on that.

bioakky

Thoughts on suicide?
« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2007, 03:46:03 pm »
In other news, it's good to see you again. (For some reason, I haven't seen you since like two weeks before the forum move. >_> Maybe I just wasn't looking hard enough.)

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
    • View Profile
Thoughts on suicide?
« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2007, 04:10:22 pm »
yeah i erally havent posted as much as i used to...im increasing my activity though. i've posted a lot in the have you done it topic....>_>

Democracy and Communism are like Night and apples...They have nothing to do with each other. >_>

ya burning her house down may have ruined that relationship. but im not an expert so don't quote me on that.

Offline Flask

• Flaskington Bearonimus
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
    • http://flaskbear.newgrounds.com/
Thoughts on suicide?
« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2007, 04:12:45 pm »
Man. Anyone who even contemplates suicide for any reason is stupid beyond belief. I don't think people comprehend the fact that there IS NO EXISTENCE BEYOND LIFE. I think religion has a part in suicide, because some people think that there is an afterlife. But why risk the only thing you could ever without a doubt be sure of (Your own life) on something like the religious belief that there is an afterlife? Religion is made up based on some weird crap.

And whatever pain you're going through, whatever heartbreak or trauma or physical turmoil you're going through, the only thing it all shows is that you're living. Hurt only shows that you have a life, and that you're in it, right now. People invented happy and sad. People invented emotion. It all boils down to the fact that you're in this world. So by removing yourself from this world...that's just the end. That's the end.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2007, 04:13:08 pm by Flask »

Hyperonic ~ "I finally have enough evidence to prove that Flask is in fact a bear."
Kaiser ~ "This topic is a lie. Flask has thought of everything ever."

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
    • View Profile
Thoughts on suicide?
« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2007, 04:15:56 pm »
and isnt there some thing in religion where if you kill yourself you sinned so youre going to hell anyways?? im not sure i know nothing about religion but i remmember that from like kingdom of heaven

bioakky

Thoughts on suicide?
« Reply #27 on: April 25, 2007, 04:17:01 pm »
Quote from: Flask
I don't think people comprehend the fact that there IS NO EXISTENCE BEYOND LIFE. I think religion has a part in suicide, because some people think that there is an afterlife.

...that's the reason I want to die. I don't want to exist any more than I already have. And I'm anti-religious, and don't believe in any afterlife.
I'm just too much of a pussy to actually finish it.

Offline invincible13matt

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 6.25" long.
  • has 43 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Realm of Mpire
  • Ruler: invincible13matt
Thoughts on suicide?
« Reply #28 on: April 25, 2007, 04:39:15 pm »
If you are still here, then you should continue to live. If you don't die from something outside your control, then God still has need of you somewhere else. Suicide is foolish. You may not see it this, way, but people still need you. It doesn't matter the circumstance, regardless of what you have, what problems you have, there is nothing bigger than God. Trust in him, and life will go fun. I would know. I'm brink suicidal, life sucks and stuff, but still, I've got Jesus. All I need there.
More resilient than Wile E. Coyote.

Third, Fourth Great War Veteran, War of the Coalition Veteran
Lands ravaged, cities in ruins, so many lives sacrificed, and yet there was no other word for it but victory.

bioakky

Thoughts on suicide?
« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2007, 04:48:37 pm »
Quote from: invincible13matt
If you are still here, then you should continue to live. If you don't die from something outside your control, then God still has need of you somewhere else. Suicide is foolish. You may not see it this, way, but people still need you. It doesn't matter the circumstance, regardless of what you have, what problems you have, there is nothing bigger than God. Trust in him, and life will go fun. I would know. I'm brink suicidal, life sucks and stuff, but still, I've got Jesus. All I need there.

I'm anti-religious

Just in case your message was pointed towards me.
If it wasn't, then disregard this, except you must realize that not everyone believes silly religions.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2007, 04:49:00 pm by bioakky »

Offline invincible13matt

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • has 43 llamas
    • View Profile
Thoughts on suicide?
« Reply #30 on: April 25, 2007, 05:52:13 pm »
"silly religions"? I'm not talking about a religion. I'm talking about a relationship.

Lands ravaged, cities in ruins, so many lives sacrificed, and yet there was no other word for it but victory.

Offline Flask

• Flaskington Bearonimus
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
    • http://flaskbear.newgrounds.com/
Thoughts on suicide?
« Reply #31 on: April 25, 2007, 05:52:51 pm »
Even if life sucks, it's the only thing that you're ever going to have. Ever.

Hyperonic ~ "I finally have enough evidence to prove that Flask is in fact a bear."
Kaiser ~ "This topic is a lie. Flask has thought of everything ever."

Offline invincible13matt

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • has 43 llamas
    • View Profile
Thoughts on suicide?
« Reply #32 on: April 25, 2007, 06:00:34 pm »
well, except for eternity, Flask. Life with or without God.

Offline ace of spades

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactuar
    • View Profile
Thoughts on suicide?
« Reply #33 on: April 26, 2007, 08:46:37 am »
i won't deny that suicide always seems stupid to outsiders, but even now, looking backi can't believe i was once thought and acted that way. i've realized how much i love my life and most importantly, the people in it. i've come along way in the past 4 years, and the path to get to this "better" me wasn't an easy one. there were too many days of endless tears and crying myself to sleep... but i got through it all with the help of my sister and my God. sometimes you need to tell someone about your problems, so they can help you. i did, and it was the first step out of that life of pathetic exsistence and into a life with meaning and purpose.

Use my money wisely RIA!

Offline Divineslasher

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • war boner is 4.41" long.
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Shady Sands
  • Ruler: Divineslasher
Thoughts on suicide?
« Reply #34 on: April 26, 2007, 10:02:25 am »
I've thought about suicide many ties in the past(im not gonna go into detail why i was gonna commit suicide). But i decided not to go through with it and see what life still have to offer. So far its been good actually, I've met my dream girl and i've made a good friend that i can trust. The way i would've gone was by jumping into a car, poisoning myself, running through a busy highway system, having the police shoot me and etc. But i was very young when i was thinking of suicide and i had lost faith in god when i was thinking like that.  To this day i dont believe in god and i've been better than i ever was. Im kinda going through some hard times now. But i'll get through it by myself and maybe with the help of my friends.(thats if i let them help)
« Last Edit: April 26, 2007, 10:04:50 am by Divineslasher »
The difference between a brave man and a coward is a coward thinks twice before jumping in the cage with a lion. The brave man doesn't know what a lion is. He just thinks he does.

- Charles Bukowski

Offline ace of spades

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactuar
    • View Profile
Thoughts on suicide?
« Reply #35 on: April 26, 2007, 10:34:41 am »
i'm glad you've chosen to continue life.  =)

Use my money wisely RIA!

Offline mike1312

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
Thoughts on suicide?
« Reply #36 on: April 26, 2007, 10:40:51 am »
Suicide is (most often) a permanent solution to a very temporary problem.

in my experience anyway.

Offline Delta1212

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of Great War III RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War Has assisted the HoIA in the Internal Affairs dept Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has colonized the Moon! Has donated money for the RIA Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 16.44" long.
  • has 107 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Verspasia
  • Ruler: Delta1212
Thoughts on suicide?
« Reply #37 on: April 26, 2007, 12:06:56 pm »
I've never really contemplated suicide. My outlook as always been "I'm gonna die someday anyway. If I die now, I might miss something interesting, like an alien invasion or the Red Sox winning the World Series." See, that's one of two down!

P.S. bioakky, did you ever post a video of you cutting "RI" into your arm?
It's ok Delta, the mods still love you.  But the forum skin is not a user and we cannot warn it.

<Away_Srqt[PG13]> thanks for satisfying my girlfriend delta
<Away_Srqt[PG13]> I appreciate it

The Truth about Scientology

Offline Moth

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Veteran of the Baldr War 7 Years of Random Insanity Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Hero of the RIA RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has been a diplomat Has recruited a member into the RIA Five years of Random Insanity Has donated money for the RIA Has colonized the Moon! Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been Head of Foreign Affairs RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Economics Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Karma War Has been a Triumvir Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 17.1" long.
  • has 154 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Xythra
  • Ruler: Great Lord, Moth
Thoughts on suicide?
« Reply #38 on: April 26, 2007, 12:43:50 pm »
I wouldn't do it.

Quote from: The Paragon
All I know is you have the ability to make people look retarded.
Girl montage!

bioakky

Thoughts on suicide?
« Reply #39 on: April 26, 2007, 03:32:11 pm »
P.S. bioakky, did you ever post a video of you cutting "RI" into your arm?

Yep, that was me.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.085 seconds with 44 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317