Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: bad happenings  (Read 1473 times)

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
    • View Profile
bad happenings
« on: April 17, 2008, 08:04:14 pm »
so i was talking to a girl i like today and this is what happened (i didnt save it so I'll put down as close as i can get)
........ VV(that would be me case you dont know)
Her: Aaron, I love you
Me: Really?
Her: Yes
Me: cool, i really like you also
Her: Oh I mean as a friend, not like that
Her: sorry

FUCKFUCKFUCKFARKFUCKFUCKFUCK

this sucks
cheer me up RIA
i know you can do et!
« Last Edit: April 17, 2008, 08:04:41 pm by Vector »

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=Flask)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (Flask)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]"Former HoFA, Remember? Back When Moth Was Good At Government. When The Crops Were Healthy And The Birds Sang. The Birds Don't Sing Any moar. Moth Had The Birds Executed By Firing Squad The Day Of His Election To Triumvirate. Now The Crops Are Dead. Sucks."[/quote]

Offline Grand Poobah Marx

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Economics Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 5.89" long.
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: North Place
  • Ruler: Grand Poobah Marx
bad happenings
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2008, 08:26:12 pm »
Ouch.  That really sucks.

Hindsight being 20/20 and all, I would have played that more conseratively, more like:

Me: cool, I love you too

If you use the word 'love' you could have either played it off as a joke or kept going, depending on her reaction.
Master Raider

[span style="color:#48D1CC"]cave laborem[/span]

Quote from: llamavore
I say listen to the gay jew.

Offline Grand Poobah Marx

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Economics Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 5.89" long.
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: North Place
  • Ruler: Grand Poobah Marx
bad happenings
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2008, 08:27:05 pm »
double post:

My grandma used to say this if my dad had girl troubles:

"Women are like buses; there's always another one coming."

Just think that way!
Master Raider

[span style="color:#48D1CC"]cave laborem[/span]

I say listen to the gay jew.

Offline Flask

• Flaskington Bearonimus
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
    • http://flaskbear.newgrounds.com/
bad happenings
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2008, 08:44:30 pm »
Women either don't mean what they say, or they don't say what they mean.

Horton would be ashamed.

Hyperonic ~ "I finally have enough evidence to prove that Flask is in fact a bear."
Kaiser ~ "This topic is a lie. Flask has thought of everything ever."

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
    • View Profile
bad happenings
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2008, 08:52:11 pm »
Quote from: Grand Poobah Marx

Hindsight being 20/20 and all, I would have played that more conseratively, more like:

If you use the word 'love' you could have either played it off as a joke or kept going, depending on her reaction.

no, that be one of few things i wont lie about
emotions are not a play thing

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=Flask)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (Flask)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]"Former HoFA, Remember? Back When Moth Was Good At Government. When The Crops Were Healthy And The Birds Sang. The Birds Don't Sing Any moar. Moth Had The Birds Executed By Firing Squad The Day Of His Election To Triumvirate. Now The Crops Are Dead. Sucks."[/quote]

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Two Years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the War of the Coalition One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
bad happenings
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2008, 09:03:58 pm »
what a ditz

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Adolf Von Sippycup

• Cactuar
    • View Profile
bad happenings
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2008, 11:43:02 pm »
Quote from: Vector

All is fair in love and war.
In a perfect world the mentally handicapped will lead the blind.

bioakky

bad happenings
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2008, 01:58:35 am »
You should have Han Solo'd it.

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Two Years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the War of the Coalition One year of Random Insanity
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
bad happenings
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2008, 04:43:59 am »
chewbacca'ing it is also acceptable.

Her: Chewbacca, I love you
Chewbacca: Wrrgggggdgdgdgdg!
Chewbacca: HNnGoorrrrglglglglgl!
/Chewbacca rips her arms out

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline dark tyrant

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
bad happenings
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2008, 05:56:35 am »

Let me guess, these quaint "morals" of yours stop you?
"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country." -General S. Patton Jr.

Don't make me angry, I'm running out of places to hide the bodies.

Offline Mr_Cynic

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
  • war boner is 2.87" long.
  • has 70 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Mostly
  • Ruler: MrCynic
bad happenings
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2008, 06:10:33 am »
Pwn't.
>_>
Sorry, after having such God-awful luck with women myself, I don't have very much sympathy.
Quote from: Crunka
I like cats too. Let's exchange recipes.
Quote from: Flask
SPITE THE ROCK!
Quote from: Elijah S Konderwink
....I fucking hate you.
<Moldavi> lol

Offline Flask

• Flaskington Bearonimus
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
    • http://flaskbear.newgrounds.com/
bad happenings
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2008, 07:01:49 am »
Quote from: dark tyrant

Jeez, dt, shut up, man.

Hyperonic ~ "I finally have enough evidence to prove that Flask is in fact a bear."
Kaiser ~ "This topic is a lie. Flask has thought of everything ever."

Offline pielord47

• the Lord of Pie
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • the Lord of Pie
  • Awards Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 4.97" long.
  • has 16 llamas
    • View Profile
bad happenings
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2008, 08:21:50 am »
the word love is thrown around so freely these days. People need to remember it means, "to feel tender affection for somebody such as a close relative or friend, or for something such as a place, an ideal, or an animal" or "feel desire for somebody: to feel romantic and sexual desire and longing for somebody"
Or so Webster tells me.
Ruling over pie since that one time a couple years ago.

Quote from: Wikipedia Article for Portal
Wolpaw further describes the idea of using cake as the reward came about as "at the beginning of the Portal development process, we sat down as a group to decide what philosopher or school of philosophy our game would be based on. That was followed by about 15 minutes of silence and then someone mentioned that a lot of people like cake."

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
    • View Profile
bad happenings
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2008, 12:57:25 pm »
Quote from: dark tyrant

nah but someone did that to me and i know how much it sucks so i wont do it to someone else

Offline Lanna

• Ministress of Secks
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
    • http://realbigcheese.livejournal.com/
bad happenings
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2008, 10:23:28 am »
That really sucks... but the good news is, you can now move on and like another girl.
Lebanese Proverb: Lower your voice and strengthen your argument.

Offline Ganon5

• Furious Panda
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of Great War III RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 0.7" long.
  • has 67 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=797919207
  • Nation: Desperation
  • Ruler: Furious Panda
bad happenings
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2008, 11:17:55 am »
No! You're in her head now, it's a waiting game

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
bad happenings
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2008, 04:51:19 pm »
yeah, just wait til she gets lonely or jilted... and she'll be like... everyone hates me... wait, except for that one guy

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline WestWind

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade
  • war boner is 6.26" long.
  • has 9 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Desert Wind
  • Ruler: WestWind
bad happenings
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2008, 08:42:47 pm »
yeah, just wait til she gets lonely or jilted... and she'll be like... everyone hates me... wait, except for that one guy

And then she'll just use you as an emotional tampon. Trust me, move on an find another girl you like. There's thousands out there

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
    • View Profile
bad happenings
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2008, 09:29:50 pm »
^^ya i know
I am lucky enough to have things that almost anyone on the internet would sell their left nut for.
It is easy to find someone who likes me (some for who i am, some because they thing im hot 0_o, those are the crazy ones) but i just dont like them

Offline WestWind

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade
  • war boner is 6.26" long.
  • has 9 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Desert Wind
  • Ruler: WestWind
bad happenings
« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2008, 12:00:58 am »
^^ya i know
I am lucky enough to have things that almost anyone on the internet would sell their left nut for.
It is easy to find someone who likes me (some for who i am, some because they thing im hot 0_o, those are the crazy ones) but i just dont like them

Heh, I know what you mean. The trouble's not finding someone interested in me, it's finding someone that I'm interested in.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.282 seconds with 48 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317