Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: I has a wii  (Read 2370 times)

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
    • View Profile
I has a wii
« on: April 25, 2008, 07:24:00 pm »
So ya, i got a wii today
besides SSBB what should i get?

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=Flask)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (Flask)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]"Former HoFA, Remember? Back When Moth Was Good At Government. When The Crops Were Healthy And The Birds Sang. The Birds Don't Sing Any moar. Moth Had The Birds Executed By Firing Squad The Day Of His Election To Triumvirate. Now The Crops Are Dead. Sucks."[/quote]

Offline Flask

• Flaskington Bearonimus
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
    • http://flaskbear.newgrounds.com/
I has a wii
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2008, 09:56:01 pm »
WTF mate.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2008, 09:56:13 pm by Flask »

Hyperonic ~ "I finally have enough evidence to prove that Flask is in fact a bear."
Kaiser ~ "This topic is a lie. Flask has thought of everything ever."

Offline Untelligent

• Wandered out west to the California coast where the folks who know 'bout Frostiness stay Frostiest the most
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • NO MORE RHINO
  • Awards Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has colonized Mars!
  • war boner is 19.75" long.
  • has 64 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: zoqfoqpiksting
  • Ruler: Untelligent
I has a wii
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2008, 10:00:33 pm »
I wish I had WiFi so I could actually enjoy SSBB. v_v

Come to think of it, I wish I actually had SSBB. v_v

We all live in a yellow submarine, we hate the stupid thing, we want to paint it green

Quote from: Hyperonic
I'm going to code some shit into these boards that stops you guys from posting because holy shit

Stay Frosty.

llama, don't say intelligent things.
This.

What the fuck llama.

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
I has a wii
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2008, 10:03:10 pm »
My wireless internet is actually, really awesome.

Either way, grats. I'd get GH/Rock Band just to buy the Foo Fighter packs.

Offline Flask

• Flaskington Bearonimus
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
    • http://flaskbear.newgrounds.com/
I has a wii
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2008, 10:05:41 pm »
I was counting on you getting a 360, Vec. YOU HAVE FAILED ME FOR THE LAST TIME.

Hyperonic ~ "I finally have enough evidence to prove that Flask is in fact a bear."
Kaiser ~ "This topic is a lie. Flask has thought of everything ever."

Offline Grand Poobah Marx

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Recruitment Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 5.89" long.
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: North Place
  • Ruler: Grand Poobah Marx
I has a wii
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2008, 10:19:59 pm »
Quote from: Flask
WTF mate.

DOT
Master Raider

[span style="color:#48D1CC"]cave laborem[/span]

Quote from: llamavore
I say listen to the gay jew.

Offline pielord47

• the Lord of Pie
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • the Lord of Pie
  • Awards Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 4.97" long.
  • has 16 llamas
    • View Profile
I has a wii
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2008, 10:28:37 pm »
Twilight princess and metroid corruption
Ruling over pie since that one time a couple years ago.

Quote from: Wikipedia Article for Portal
Wolpaw further describes the idea of using cake as the reward came about as "at the beginning of the Portal development process, we sat down as a group to decide what philosopher or school of philosophy our game would be based on. That was followed by about 15 minutes of silence and then someone mentioned that a lot of people like cake."

Offline Adolf Von Sippycup

• Cactuar
    • View Profile
    • http://
I has a wii
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2008, 03:03:43 am »
I have had a Wii. Since the second day it came out. I would have had it on the first day but I was #7 in line and the God-damn retarded store only got 6 in. Me being angry would have been an understatement. But luckily the next day Best Buy got some in and has ever since been my hero.
In a perfect world the mentally handicapped will lead the blind.

Offline the infamous

• Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://soundclick.com/jimmykent
I has a wii
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2008, 03:39:43 am »
Isn't there a Star Wars game out where you use the Wiimote as a lightsabre? Can you honestly beat that?
You match your friends to your principles, not your principles to your friends.

Offline Darth Sexy

• Cactus
    • View Profile
I has a wii
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2008, 05:32:47 am »
Quote from: pielord47
Also Mario Galaxy and Mario Kart.

Quote from: the infamous
Isn't there a Star Wars game out where you use the Wiimote as a lightsabre? Can you honestly beat that?
It's out in June, I think, although I'm going to get the 360 version.

Offline iron snake

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
I has a wii
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2008, 06:16:01 am »
I have played the wii for a while now mostly because I've completed resi 4 an un-countable amount of times and brawl isn't out for another month.

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
    • View Profile
I has a wii
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2008, 08:01:14 am »
Quote from: Flask
I was counting on you getting a 360, Vec. YOU HAVE FAILED ME FOR THE LAST TIME.

for the sake of not being force chocked: I'll have one by december as promised, I get like $335 from umpiring this year and am getting a real job also
360 is too much till then

and the star wars game is star wars the force unleashed
you control the movements by using your hands =D
i cant wait to throw someone off a clif
« Last Edit: April 26, 2008, 08:02:57 am by Vector »

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=Flask)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (Flask)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]"Former HoFA, Remember? Back When Moth Was Good At Government. When The Crops Were Healthy And The Birds Sang. The Birds Don't Sing Any moar. Moth Had The Birds Executed By Firing Squad The Day Of His Election To Triumvirate. Now The Crops Are Dead. Sucks."[/quote]

Offline Kaiser

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
    • View Profile
I has a wii
« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2008, 02:17:27 pm »
Wii's are terrible.

Quote from: Emperor Whimsical
Well, Kaiser proved me I was wrong, and then Delta WTFpwned me.

Offline Grand Poobah Marx

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Recruitment Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 5.89" long.
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: North Place
  • Ruler: Grand Poobah Marx
I has a wii
« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2008, 04:23:42 pm »
Quote from: Kaiser
Wii's are terrible.

Master Raider

[span style="color:#48D1CC"]cave laborem[/span]

Quote from: llamavore
I say listen to the gay jew.

• Cactuar
    • View Profile
I has a wii
« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2008, 04:48:05 pm »
Quote from: Darth Sexy

Why? The Wii gets five exclusive levels and you can pretend you have a lightsaber. D:

Offline Ganon5

• Furious Panda
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has donated money for the RIA Has colonized Mars! Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 0.7" long.
  • has 67 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=797919207
  • Nation: Desperation
  • Ruler: Furious Panda
I has a wii
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2008, 07:22:15 pm »
Quote from: Kaiser
Wii's are terrible.
You're terrible. And why has only 1 person said Mario Kart? >_>

Offline iron snake

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
I has a wii
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2008, 07:24:31 pm »
Maybe because the adverts for it are so horrible nobody wants to buy it therefore nobody knows what it's like?

Offline Ganon5

• Furious Panda
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has donated money for the RIA Has colonized Mars! Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 0.7" long.
  • has 67 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=797919207
  • Nation: Desperation
  • Ruler: Furious Panda
I has a wii
« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2008, 07:47:28 pm »
Yeah they're pretty bad...

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
    • View Profile
I has a wii
« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2008, 08:02:18 pm »
Quote from: Adolf Von Sippycup
Quote from: Darth Sexy

Why? The Wii gets five exclusive levels and you can pretend you have a lightsaber. D:

cause the wii one wont look as pretty
and it wont have Havok or the other new tech that makes real world physics

• Cactuar
    • View Profile
I has a wii
« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2008, 09:31:28 pm »
Quote from: Vector
cause the wii one wont look as pretty
and it wont have Havok or the other new tech that makes real world physics
You raise a good point. I shall then buy both versions. One to drool at and one to pretend I'm a Jedi with.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.096 seconds with 45 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317