Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Don't read this  (Read 1080 times)

Offline Dontasemebro

• What does the custom title look like
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • war boner is 12.48" long.
  • has 133 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: RIAland
  • Ruler: Dontasemebro
Don't read this
« on: February 22, 2008, 06:18:15 am »
I'm a genius, but I can't find a single good reason for why I can't establish a good work ethic.

Every time I've ever been given all the tools to get something done, I get it done, and I get it done quickly. Of course, I was absent for a week of class, and I missed one equation's description. ONE. I couldn't answer 7/25 questions on the homework I did this morning at 4AM. I answered 20/20 questions of the second section of that homework, because I was there for class. I could have easily gotten the description from a friend in class, but instead I've been working on CN, CE, girls, watching TV, playing with my cat, and idling on AIM/IRC. I could have MAYBE gotten it from the textbook, but since I couldn't find a quick answer, I decided I'd rather not even try.

If you're going to post a nasty response, you probably will get a nasty response.

Also, can non-members see this? If not, non-members should be able to see Random Insanity. Topics like "ITT, I spell random insanity with my face" should be used as RIcruitment.
My cat watches me have sex, he's not the only one.
Spoiler for Hiden:

You know you want to.

Offline Elijah S Konderwink

• Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://
Don't read this
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2008, 08:06:14 am »
Perhaps you could describe the class and the topic at hand to me, I am well versed in almost all forms of education.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2008, 08:07:03 am by Elijah S Konderwink »
Do not create error, or you shall be punished.

mexicuns are the bane of existence.

http://wiki.rialliance.net/index.php?title...h_S._Konderwink

mexicun encounters survived: 1

Offline Dontasemebro

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • has 133 llamas
    • View Profile
Don't read this
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2008, 10:54:35 am »
<3Elijah. It's thermodynamics, specifically the work done by/to a system related to pressure and volume.
Spoiler for Hiden:

You know you want to.

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
Don't read this
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2008, 12:24:59 pm »
Quote from: Dontasemebro
<3Elijah. It's thermodynamics, specifically the work done by/to a system related to pressure and volume.

is that what you kids are calling it these days

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Lanna

• Ministress of Secks
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
    • http://realbigcheese.livejournal.com/
Don't read this
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2008, 04:24:23 pm »
You must really like your cat.
Lebanese Proverb: Lower your voice and strengthen your argument.

Offline Dontasemebro

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 133 llamas
    • View Profile
Don't read this
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2008, 10:03:58 pm »
yar
Spoiler for Hiden:

You know you want to.

Offline King Pengu

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
Don't read this
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2008, 11:17:11 am »
Pets are cool.
<--Click to meet

This Signature has been made by Mudkip. All rights on this Sig are reserved to Mudkip.

Offline Grand Poobah Marx

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Recruitment Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 5.89" long.
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: North Place
  • Ruler: Grand Poobah Marx
Don't read this
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2008, 02:46:59 pm »
What's so hard?  Thermodynamics is easy.  Especially gas systems.  Are you doing what, Boyle's, Charles, ideal gas laws etc?
Master Raider

[span style="color:#48D1CC"]cave laborem[/span]

Quote from: llamavore
I say listen to the gay jew.

Offline Dontasemebro

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 133 llamas
    • View Profile
Don't read this
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2008, 03:56:29 pm »
No. Try boltzmann and gibbs.
Spoiler for Hiden:

You know you want to.

bioakky

Don't read this
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2008, 04:39:48 pm »
Get some heat, put it in a bottle, then watch how it moves.

Thermodynamics 101

Offline Grand Poobah Marx

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Recruitment Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 5.89" long.
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: North Place
  • Ruler: Grand Poobah Marx
Don't read this
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2008, 04:40:51 pm »
What are you taking?
Master Raider

[span style="color:#48D1CC"]cave laborem[/span]

Quote from: llamavore
I say listen to the gay jew.

Offline Dontasemebro

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 133 llamas
    • View Profile
Don't read this
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2008, 04:41:05 pm »
too bad Im taking 112, not 101
Spoiler for Hiden:

You know you want to.

Offline xristosx

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave
    • View Profile
Don't read this
« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2008, 06:00:13 pm »
ok i wont read it

Offline King Pengu

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
Don't read this
« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2008, 12:37:18 pm »
Hmm
<--Click to meet

This Signature has been made by Mudkip. All rights on this Sig are reserved to Mudkip.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.275 seconds with 36 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317