Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: I'm feeling intelligent.  (Read 3129 times)

wethepeople

I'm feeling intelligent.
« on: September 24, 2007, 06:42:40 pm »
Or at least serious. Ask me anything RIA.

Offline evil greg guy

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Was elected to be Captain Planet
    • View Profile
    • http://
I'm feeling intelligent.
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2007, 06:47:28 pm »
What is the flight speed of an unladen african swallow?
"That makes me angry, and when Dr. Evil gets angry, Mr. Bigglesworth gets upset. And when Mr. Bigglesworth gets upset....people DIE!!!"
                                         - Dr. Evil

wethepeople

I'm feeling intelligent.
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2007, 06:48:37 pm »
I told you this, how long it takes for the fork to reach my mouth.

Offline evil greg guy

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
I'm feeling intelligent.
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2007, 06:53:06 pm »
How many times does crazy/lane masturbate to pictures of Brad Pitt each day?
"That makes me angry, and when Dr. Evil gets angry, Mr. Bigglesworth gets upset. And when Mr. Bigglesworth gets upset....people DIE!!!"
                                         - Dr. Evil

wethepeople

I'm feeling intelligent.
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2007, 06:57:20 pm »

Offline evil greg guy

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
I'm feeling intelligent.
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2007, 06:58:50 pm »
woww............

so, another question

Why?
                                         - Dr. Evil

wethepeople

I'm feeling intelligent.
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2007, 07:00:06 pm »
Because.

Duh.

Offline evil greg guy

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
I'm feeling intelligent.
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2007, 07:01:55 pm »
GOOD CALL!

In grade 7, my teacher told me this story about how her best frined's philosophy exam consisted of that one word. Why?

The answer, of course, was because. Whoever said because got 100%, anyone who answered Why Not? got 50%. There were people writing 2 page long explanations trying to explain 'why'.
                                         - Dr. Evil

wethepeople

I'm feeling intelligent.
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2007, 07:03:36 pm »
Haha, nubs.

Offline Grand Poobah Marx

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Economics Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Illuminati War Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 5.89" long.
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: North Place
  • Ruler: Grand Poobah Marx
I'm feeling intelligent.
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2007, 07:12:11 pm »
?Ya, owned
Master Raider

[span style="color:#48D1CC"]cave laborem[/span]

Quote from: llamavore
I say listen to the gay jew.

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
    • View Profile
I'm feeling intelligent.
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2007, 08:51:47 pm »
why cant girls ask guys to homecomming?

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=Flask)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (Flask)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]"Former HoFA, Remember? Back When Moth Was Good At Government. When The Crops Were Healthy And The Birds Sang. The Birds Don't Sing Any moar. Moth Had The Birds Executed By Firing Squad The Day Of His Election To Triumvirate. Now The Crops Are Dead. Sucks."[/quote]

Offline schneereich

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
I'm feeling intelligent.
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2007, 09:07:01 pm »
how does partial fraction integration work when you can't break the denominator down into binomials with a degree of one? i forgot and i'm too lazy to look it up

Offline Damen

• RItiree - burritos
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
    • View Profile
I'm feeling intelligent.
« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2007, 09:08:11 pm »
What is your position on the 2008 elections? Personally, I believe that the elections have become too gimmicky. Hilary Clinton has the advantage of being the "first woman" and the "woman who used to be the first lady" as gimmicks to help her with her campaign. Brock has the gimmick of being the first "black guy". Also...President Bush has ruined Republican for me. And, no, I'm not turning Democratic until someone puts a gun to my head and forces me to.

[23:02] loren: You're pants are very fun

Andy says:
lorens not responding so HI LORENS MOM
Andy says:
HELLO BARBARA
Andy says:
I KNOW YOUR NAME
Andy says:
I'VE SEEN YOUR DAUGHTER NAKED, HAVE YOU?
loren says:
FUCK YOU MAN
loren says:
SHE ALMOST SAW THAT
loren says:
O_O

[span style="color:#48D1CC"]I WILL NOT REMOVE THIS UNTIL KENNY DECLARES DEFEAT[/span] 8-2-07

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Economics Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Illuminati War Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
I'm feeling intelligent.
« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2007, 09:24:46 pm »
I'm with you Damen.  Hillary's a power hungry bitch and Barrack's not much better.  My bewt is Hillary will win the dem nomination.  I agree on Bush; I a conservative, not a Bush "conservative."  Many Republicans agree with us and will be wary, and the party will take that into account.  Which is why Dems only talk abouts how to leave Iraq; it's the ultimate anti-bush,
Master Raider

Offline schneereich

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
I'm feeling intelligent.
« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2007, 09:28:55 pm »
while i'm by no means conservative, i wonder this: are there any bush conservatives left? other than trolling the youtube comments, that is. you never meet anyone, anywhere, who agrees with him. on my floor (university residence hall) there are liberals, conservatives, libertarians, etc. and NOBODY supports bush.

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
I'm feeling intelligent.
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2007, 09:30:47 pm »
There are.  Many are afraid to say it.  Bush-hating is in vogue.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2007, 09:31:02 pm by Grand Poobah Marx »
Master Raider

Offline IronSoldier820

• TTK Ambassador
  • Cactuar
  • It's My Dick in a Box
    • View Profile
    • The Templar Knights
I'm feeling intelligent.
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2007, 10:15:56 pm »
Quote from: evil greg guy
What is the flight speed of an unladen african swallow?
What makes Monty Python's Holy Grail the classic that it is?

Quote from: Loren
I could care less if they murdered a town of babies, but if they killed the dog.. <__<

Offline Delta1212

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of Great War III RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War Has recruited a member into the RIA Has colonized the Moon! RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has assisted the HoIA in the Internal Affairs dept Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 16.44" long.
  • has 107 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Verspasia
  • Ruler: Delta1212
I'm feeling intelligent.
« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2007, 10:46:17 pm »
Rolle's Theorem and the Mean Value Theorem. Which is which? (It's almost midnight and I have a crapload of calc work still to do)
It's ok Delta, the mods still love you.  But the forum skin is not a user and we cannot warn it.

<Away_Srqt[PG13]> thanks for satisfying my girlfriend delta
<Away_Srqt[PG13]> I appreciate it

The Truth about Scientology

wethepeople

I'm feeling intelligent.
« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2007, 01:21:02 am »
Vector: Cause you're the man, not her.
Schree: Is that lingo for.. sex?
Damen: Elections suck. It doesn't matter who wins its the damn Senate and Congress that matters. President can't do crap if they don't give him/her papers to sign. If Obama wins.. eh, thats alright. He's annoying, and his plans are well.. always different in every damn interview but he's better than that commie Hilary. You're gonna be seeing Women's rights up the wazoo along with more "Save the  children" programs and God Forbid abortion debates. Also, america getting nuked for pulling out of Iraq and ignoring Iran FLAUNT THEIR MILITARY AT US.

Iron: Monty owns.

Delta: What.. the.. hell?

Offline dskid807

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
I'm feeling intelligent.
« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2007, 05:57:16 am »
Could a swallow carry a coconut to england from africa?

Will convert to any religion offering immediate painless death

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.12 seconds with 38 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317