Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Banner on top of the forums.  (Read 1381 times)

Offline crazyisraelie

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Karma War Has been Head of Recruitment Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been a Foreign Affairs director Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 5.4" long.
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Kingdom of Zion
  • Ruler: crazyisraelie
Banner on top of the forums.
« on: June 01, 2008, 01:18:01 pm »
Anyone think if a gamespot rep. ever saw gamespot in our banner. Do you think they would try to take legal action against us?

Yes I am a self righteous asshole. Deal with it.

Offline Lord Doom

• Goon Order of Oppression, Negligence, and Sadism
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been Head of Economics Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Foshizzle
  • Ruler: Lord_Doom
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2008, 01:33:05 pm »
Quote from: crazyisraelie
Anyone think if a gamespot rep. ever saw gamespot in our banner. Do you think they would try to take legal action against us?
I thought about it, then I lol'd.
Chillaxin
Quote from: Moth
Derpa derpa de durr!
<Damen> Moth doesn't mate. thus has no use for a Moth mating cry

Offline Grand Poobah Marx

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Economics Three years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Recruitment Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 5.89" long.
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: North Place
  • Ruler: Grand Poobah Marx
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2008, 01:35:47 pm »
I don't know..

Hell though, we're the RIA.  We are gamespot-spawn.
Master Raider

[span style="color:#48D1CC"]cave laborem[/span]

Quote from: llamavore
I say listen to the gay jew.

Offline crazyisraelie

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Karma War Has been Head of Recruitment Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been a Foreign Affairs director Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2008, 01:43:41 pm »
Quote from: Grand Poobah Marx
I don't know..

....never ever say that again. I am trying so hard not to punch a kitten right now after reading that.

The RIA is a spawn of gamefaqs.com. Gamespot bought gamefaqs.com from Cjayc after the Random Insanity forum was made.

Offline Untelligent

• Wandered out west to the California coast where the folks who know 'bout Frostiness stay Frostiest the most
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • NO MORE RHINO
  • Awards Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has colonized Mars!
  • war boner is 19.75" long.
  • has 64 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: zoqfoqpiksting
  • Ruler: Untelligent
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2008, 01:51:20 pm »
It was put up on April Fool's day and hasn't been taken down yet.

There's been several angry topic since then with pictures of the old banner (which is the same as the new banner minus the annoying gamespot logo) and petitions to return said picture of the old banner to it's rightful place.

Despite these petitions, the powers-that-be are apparently too lazy to do anything about it.

We all live in a yellow submarine, we hate the stupid thing, we want to paint it green

Quote from: Hyperonic
I'm going to code some shit into these boards that stops you guys from posting because holy shit

Stay Frosty.

llama, don't say intelligent things.
This.

What the fuck llama.

Offline crazyisraelie

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2008, 01:56:00 pm »
Quote from: Untelligent
It was put up on April Fool's day and hasn't been taken down yet.

There's been several angry topic since then with pictures of the old banner (which is the same as the new banner minus the annoying gamespot logo) and petitions to return said picture of the old banner to it's rightful place.

Despite these petitions, the powers-that-be are apparently too lazy to do anything about it.

Hence Kenny (hyperonic)

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Economics Three years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Recruitment Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2008, 02:47:47 pm »
I think Kenny said he lost the old banner.
Master Raider

Offline Flask

• Flaskington Bearonimus
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
    • http://flaskbear.newgrounds.com/
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2008, 05:06:11 pm »
I don't know..

NO NO NO, YOU FOOL.

Being the creator of the banner, and having posted and seen posted the original banner multiple times, it is very angering to see the gamespot version still up there. I would have preferred that my image be tarnished for only one day by that logo, but now it has been months.

Hyperonic ~ "I finally have enough evidence to prove that Flask is in fact a bear."
Kaiser ~ "This topic is a lie. Flask has thought of everything ever."

Offline Untelligent

• Wandered out west to the California coast where the folks who know 'bout Frostiness stay Frostiest the most
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • NO MORE RHINO
  • Awards Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has colonized Mars!
  • war boner is 19.75" long.
  • has 64 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: zoqfoqpiksting
  • Ruler: Untelligent
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2008, 06:41:57 pm »

Quote from: Flask
http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j111/Baceman6/RandomInsanityAllianceMainBanner4.png

Banner without the shrinky-ness

We all live in a yellow submarine, we hate the stupid thing, we want to paint it green

Quote from: Hyperonic
I'm going to code some shit into these boards that stops you guys from posting because holy shit

Stay Frosty.

llama, don't say intelligent things.
This.

What the fuck llama.

Offline crazyisraelie

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2008, 07:24:32 pm »
Well I am sure there is another admin willing to change it back to the old one. (Lanna)

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2008, 10:53:26 pm »
Quote from: crazyisraelie
I don't know..

....never ever say that again. I am trying so hard not to punch a kitten right now after reading that.

The RIA is a spawn of gamefaqs.com. Gamespot bought gamefaqs.com from Cjayc after the Random Insanity forum was made.

Quote from: Flask
I don't know..

NO NO NO, YOU FOOL.

* Grand Poobah Marx retracts into his shell
Master Raider

Offline Jadyn

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2008, 03:23:29 pm »
like a koopa!

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.102 seconds with 36 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317