Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: your favorite movies  (Read 1693 times)

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex
    • View Profile
your favorite movies
« on: February 22, 2008, 11:16:36 pm »
um ya, i am going to get a 160 gig ipod (i just want the extra battery life, i would be fine with an 80 otherwise)
so tell me some movies i should get to fill my open 100 gigs

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=Flask)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (Flask)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]"Former HoFA, Remember? Back When Moth Was Good At Government. When The Crops Were Healthy And The Birds Sang. The Birds Don't Sing Any moar. Moth Had The Birds Executed By Firing Squad The Day Of His Election To Triumvirate. Now The Crops Are Dead. Sucks."[/quote]

Offline Arsenal 10

• Officer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • SPIEZ MASTER!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Four years of Random Insanity Has colonized the Moon! Three years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Economics Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Illuminati War Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been a diplomat Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has donated money for the RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 19.29" long.
  • has 250 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Goonville
  • Ruler: Arsenal 10
your favorite movies
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2008, 11:21:56 pm »
Well, being a kiwi, I have to suggest Lord of the Rings.

Also, 300 is a good one.
Chillaxin since 3/23/2008

Quote from: Moth
On the contrary, I think we're being very unserious about this. If we were serious about this situation, it would have been settled in a matter of hours.
Quote from: cctmsp13
If you're good enough for Arsenal, then you're good enough for me.
Quote from: pielord47
Arsenal, have I mentioned how large my mother told me your cannon was? She said it was HUGE.

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex
    • View Profile
your favorite movies
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2008, 11:23:05 pm »
^ have 300, for some reason even though its the kinda stuff i like i could never get into TLotR

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=Flask)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (Flask)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]"Former HoFA, Remember? Back When Moth Was Good At Government. When The Crops Were Healthy And The Birds Sang. The Birds Don't Sing Any moar. Moth Had The Birds Executed By Firing Squad The Day Of His Election To Triumvirate. Now The Crops Are Dead. Sucks."[/quote]

Offline Arsenal 10

• Officer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • SPIEZ MASTER!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Four years of Random Insanity Has colonized the Moon! Three years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Economics Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Illuminati War Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been a diplomat Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has donated money for the RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • has 250 llamas
    • View Profile
your favorite movies
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2008, 11:24:57 pm »
Really?! You're officially the first person I have EVER met who doesn't like them.

On the contrary, I think we're being very unserious about this. If we were serious about this situation, it would have been settled in a matter of hours.
Arsenal, have I mentioned how large my mother told me your cannon was? She said it was HUGE.

Offline Dontasemebro

• What does the custom title look like
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • war boner is 12.48" long.
  • has 133 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: RIAland
  • Ruler: Dontasemebro
your favorite movies
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2008, 11:27:39 pm »
Nobody will understand why I like the movie unless I wrote an essay, but Into the Wild.
My cat watches me have sex, he's not the only one.
Spoiler for Hiden:

You know you want to.

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
your favorite movies
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2008, 11:33:39 pm »
I hate Lord Of The Rings/Harry Potter. >_>

Anyway. I liked The Wolrd Trade Center movie o_o It hit home hard since my dad was there, I live in NYC all that jazz.

Offline Dontasemebro

• What does the custom title look like
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • war boner is 12.48" long.
  • has 133 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: RIAland
  • Ruler: Dontasemebro
your favorite movies
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2008, 11:35:30 pm »
I live one mile away from WTC, I was in 7th grade, at school when it happened. I had to walk through the smoke for days just to get to school. The movie was okay.
My cat watches me have sex, he's not the only one.
Spoiler for Hiden:

You know you want to.

Offline eliminat

• Cactuar
    • View Profile
    • http://billjaquette.net
your favorite movies
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2008, 11:43:17 pm »
Blazing Saddles
SpaceBalls
Men in Tights
History of the World: Part 1
SuperTroopers
Office Space
Idle Hands
Slackers
Dazed & Confused
Army of Darkness
Fifth Element
Airplane
Snatch
Invader Zim (TV Series)
--------------------------------------
Ambassador to CRAP/NADC

Eliminat of Billium, Defender, This medal is for offensive support on the battle field, and moral support off of it.

http://billjaquette.net
Make a few $ a month.

http://billium.myminicity.com/

Offline Arsenal 10

• Officer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • SPIEZ MASTER!
  • has 250 llamas
    • View Profile
your favorite movies
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2008, 11:44:05 pm »
Wow! Another lotr hater!

Anyway, get Spaceballs (so funny)
And I find that tv series are really good to have on there too. So you can just watch a short episode on the bus or something.

House, Boston Legal and Scrubs are the best.

Offline eliminat

• Cactuar
    • View Profile
    • http://billjaquette.net
your favorite movies
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2008, 11:45:28 pm »
.........................Denny Crane.......
Ambassador to CRAP/NADC

Eliminat of Billium, Defender, This medal is for offensive support on the battle field, and moral support off of it.

http://billjaquette.net
Make a few $ a month.

http://billium.myminicity.com/

Offline Arsenal 10

• Officer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • SPIEZ MASTER!
  • has 250 llamas
    • View Profile
your favorite movies
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2008, 11:46:20 pm »
So good

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
your favorite movies
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2008, 11:50:02 pm »
Quote from: eliminat
.........................Denny Crane.......

XD He rocks.

Quote from: Dontasemebro
I live one mile away from WTC, I was in 7th grade, at school when it happened. I had to walk through the smoke for days just to get to school. The movie was okay.

Damn. I didn't know you lived in Manhatten. That's insane. I never saw the smoke from my house, just the news. The movie was sad... I cried at the end when his little daughter ran up to him <_< Don't get any ideas, it's the only movie I cried at.

« Last Edit: February 22, 2008, 11:51:51 pm by Loren »

Offline Prince Tomb

• Funktuar
  • Awards Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Internal Affairs
    • View Profile
    • http://myspace.com/nemesisknight
your favorite movies
« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2008, 12:03:11 am »
Grandma's Boy for Comedy (trust me you'll laugh your ass off)

My all time favorite movie is Terminator 2 tho
<Prince_Tomb> This is RIA and wat we make it is wat it is

Ambassador to the United Purple Nations (UPN)
Ambassador to The Phoenix Collective (TPC)
The oRIAn Trading Belt

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=Loren)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (Loren)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]You're an awesome HoE ^__^

lol that sounds wrong. XD[/quote]
<Nitemarebforcrismas> I know...
<Nitemarebforcrismas> I've never been kicked by you before though
<Nitemarebforcrismas> You kick so good...
<Nitemarebforcrismas> @_@
<Nitemarebforcrismas> lol

Offline Ganon5

• Furious Panda
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of Great War III RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Has recruited a member into the RIA Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 0.7" long.
  • has 67 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=797919207
  • Nation: Desperation
  • Ruler: Furious Panda
your favorite movies
« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2008, 12:12:00 am »
Family guy for TV and the newest movie

wethepeople

your favorite movies
« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2008, 12:22:37 am »
A wild movie whore C-zom arrives!

Memento
The Usual Suspects
Dirty Dozen
Dirty Harry
The Prestige
Batman Begins
Vertigo
Rope
28 Days later
28 Weeks Later
Se7en
Saw 1 (ONLY)
American Beauty
American History X
No Country for Old Men
Predator
Aliens
Nightmare Before Christmas
Oldboy
The Exorcist

All quality titles, and I have hundreds more. :X

Offline Fortress

• Cactuar
    • View Profile
    • http://
your favorite movies
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2008, 01:42:19 am »
Vanilla Sky and Fight Club!

Offline enragedlobster

• RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Internal Affairs Has been Head of Foreign Affairs RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been Head of Recruitment One year of Random Insanity Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Unjust War Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a diplomat
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 26 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: goddammit
  • Ruler: certainly not
your favorite movies
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2008, 03:05:20 am »
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
Pan's Labyrinth
A Clockwork Orange
Requiem for a Dream
Sweeney Todd
Kill Bill
2001: A Space Odyssey
Donnie Darko
The Matrix
Children of Men
Across the Universe
Chasing Amy

My top 12. Most of them are dramas, with the exception of the first half of Kill Bill, the Matrix, and Children of Men. Sweeney Todd and Across the Universe are musicals. Eternal Sunshine, Chasing Amy, and Across the Universe have a romance as the central feature. 2001 has more periods without dialogue than with. A Clockwork Orange and Requiem for a Dream are two of the most disturbing films ever made.

After taking those warnings in mind, all 12 of those films are absolute works of art.
fuck off

Offline pielord47

• the Lord of Pie
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • the Lord of Pie
  • Awards Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 4.97" long.
  • has 16 llamas
    • View Profile
your favorite movies
« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2008, 08:55:40 am »
Stalag 17
yeah... no one knows what that is do they?
Ruling over pie since that one time a couple years ago.

Quote from: Wikipedia Article for Portal
Wolpaw further describes the idea of using cake as the reward came about as "at the beginning of the Portal development process, we sat down as a group to decide what philosopher or school of philosophy our game would be based on. That was followed by about 15 minutes of silence and then someone mentioned that a lot of people like cake."

Offline King Pengu

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
    • http://
your favorite movies
« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2008, 09:37:28 am »
Eh, I like Bad Boys.
<--Click to meet

This Signature has been made by Mudkip. All rights on this Sig are reserved to Mudkip.

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
    • View Profile
your favorite movies
« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2008, 09:42:38 am »
thanks everyone

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.086 seconds with 43 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317