Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Wish Game  (Read 18674 times)

wethepeople

Wish Game
« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2007, 01:45:41 am »
The end of the year comes about. The literal end, a bit too early. 800 Nukes self detonated and the world was ended, and so was the year.

I wish for measuring tape that cannot kill me in any way.

Offline Lord Doom

• Goon Order of Oppression, Negligence, and Sadism
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been Head of Economics Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Foshizzle
  • Ruler: Lord_Doom
Wish Game
« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2007, 02:13:39 pm »
the measuring tape is only one atom long and is useless

i wish for $3,000,000 CN cash
Chillaxin
Quote from: Moth
Derpa derpa de durr!
<Damen> Moth doesn't mate. thus has no use for a Moth mating cry

wethepeople

Wish Game
« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2007, 02:20:15 pm »
You get the cash, then three people tech raid your nation and you lose it all.

I wish for a cozy sweater that cannot kill me, and it fits.

Offline Lord Doom

• Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been Head of Economics Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
    • View Profile
Wish Game
« Reply #23 on: October 26, 2007, 02:22:58 pm »
you get a cozy sweater and it fits. but then you put it into your washing machine with your pink socks and it turns pink.

i wish for a cookie that can't do anything except for taste good
Chillaxin
Derpa derpa de durr!

Offline Commisar Gaunt

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
    • http://
Wish Game
« Reply #24 on: October 26, 2007, 02:33:26 pm »
Granted!  You eat the cookie, but the poison inside it kill you.  After all, the delicious cookie was delicious and couldn't hurt you at all but the poison that happened to be in it... not so much.

I wish that America was friends with the world again.

Offline Lord Doom

• Cactimus Prime
    • View Profile
Wish Game
« Reply #25 on: October 26, 2007, 02:37:09 pm »
america becomes friends with the world again, gets drunk, and gets the world pregnant. nice going america

i wish for a delicious cake that i can hang from my ceiling for no reason whatsoever
Chillaxin
Derpa derpa de durr!

Offline pielord47

• the Lord of Pie
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • the Lord of Pie
  • Awards Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 4.97" long.
  • has 16 llamas
    • View Profile
Wish Game
« Reply #26 on: October 26, 2007, 03:19:36 pm »
you get a giant cake and hang it from the ceiling but it falls on you killing you

i wish i had a new computer that is unexplosive and cant possibly get a virus or come alive or kill me and has the newest operating system and video card
« Last Edit: October 26, 2007, 03:20:48 pm by pielord47 »
Ruling over pie since that one time a couple years ago.

Quote from: Wikipedia Article for Portal
Wolpaw further describes the idea of using cake as the reward came about as "at the beginning of the Portal development process, we sat down as a group to decide what philosopher or school of philosophy our game would be based on. That was followed by about 15 minutes of silence and then someone mentioned that a lot of people like cake."

Offline Secundo

• Cactuar
    • View Profile
    • http://www.theredline.org
Wish Game
« Reply #27 on: October 26, 2007, 06:59:49 pm »
wish granted, too bad you forgot to wish for a power cord, making it a state of the art paper weight...

I wish for world peace.

Oh, taste and see that the LORD is good; Blessed is the man who trusts in Him!

Quote from: DrunkWino
Damn, that's about as close as I've ever seen Ambassador Light get to tell somebody to go fuck themselves.

Offline skaboom

• Cactus
    • View Profile
Wish Game
« Reply #28 on: October 26, 2007, 07:51:40 pm »
Granted. Unfortunately, without any wars to thin out the toniculation, the planet becomes massively overtoniculated. Global famine ensues and civilizations everywhere collapse.

I wish gasoline wasn't so expensive.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2007, 07:52:00 pm by skaboom »
Leaning close to my little record player on the floor, so this is what the volume knob is for.

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
    • View Profile
Wish Game
« Reply #29 on: October 26, 2007, 08:29:03 pm »
gas becomes cheep and some dude starts pouring it everywhere and lights the world on fire

I wish I had a cookie, just the way i like it with nothing wrong with it at all

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=Flask)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (Flask)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]"Former HoFA, Remember? Back When Moth Was Good At Government. When The Crops Were Healthy And The Birds Sang. The Birds Don't Sing Any moar. Moth Had The Birds Executed By Firing Squad The Day Of His Election To Triumvirate. Now The Crops Are Dead. Sucks."[/quote]

Offline pielord47

• the Lord of Pie
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • the Lord of Pie
  • Awards Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 4.97" long.
  • has 16 llamas
    • View Profile
Wish Game
« Reply #30 on: October 26, 2007, 08:37:44 pm »
Granted, but it was the last one in the jar and everyone now hates you.

I wish for someone do my laundry that won't rebel against me.
Ruling over pie since that one time a couple years ago.

Quote from: Wikipedia Article for Portal
Wolpaw further describes the idea of using cake as the reward came about as "at the beginning of the Portal development process, we sat down as a group to decide what philosopher or school of philosophy our game would be based on. That was followed by about 15 minutes of silence and then someone mentioned that a lot of people like cake."

Offline Grand Poobah Marx

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 5.89" long.
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: North Place
  • Ruler: Grand Poobah Marx
Wish Game
« Reply #31 on: October 26, 2007, 08:52:08 pm »
Granted, but then you kill yourself due to boredom.

I wish threads couldn't fail.
Master Raider

[span style="color:#48D1CC"]cave laborem[/span]

Quote from: llamavore
I say listen to the gay jew.

Offline IronSoldier820

• TTK Ambassador
  • Cactuar
  • It's My Dick in a Box
    • View Profile
    • The Templar Knights
Wish Game
« Reply #32 on: October 26, 2007, 09:12:32 pm »
Granted. Now theres threads around that suck, but get to stay because they can't fail.

I wish Azural was dead.

Quote from: Loren
I could care less if they murdered a town of babies, but if they killed the dog.. <__<

Offline Mr_Cynic

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 2.87" long.
  • has 70 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Mostly
  • Ruler: MrCynic
Wish Game
« Reply #33 on: October 26, 2007, 09:33:11 pm »
Your father dies.  >_>

I wish for more wishes.  <_<
« Last Edit: October 26, 2007, 09:33:35 pm by Mr_Cynic »
Quote from: Crunka
I like cats too. Let's exchange recipes.
Quote from: Flask
SPITE THE ROCK!
Quote from: Elijah S Konderwink
....I fucking hate you.
<Moldavi> lol

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
    • View Profile
Wish Game
« Reply #34 on: October 27, 2007, 10:08:59 am »
granted but you must walk around with a sharp metal spike up your ass that you cant wish away for the rest of your life

I wish i was an omnipotent god

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=Flask)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (Flask)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]"Former HoFA, Remember? Back When Moth Was Good At Government. When The Crops Were Healthy And The Birds Sang. The Birds Don't Sing Any moar. Moth Had The Birds Executed By Firing Squad The Day Of His Election To Triumvirate. Now The Crops Are Dead. Sucks."[/quote]

Offline Untelligent

• Wandered out west to the California coast where the folks who know 'bout Frostiness stay Frostiest the most
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • NO MORE RHINO
  • Awards Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has colonized Mars!
  • war boner is 19.75" long.
  • has 64 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: zoqfoqpiksting
  • Ruler: Untelligent
Wish Game
« Reply #35 on: October 27, 2007, 12:46:48 pm »
Granted. Everyone now worships you, but then some random dickhead with long hair and a robe comes along and converts everyone to his newfangled religion. Nobody believes in you, and as your omnipotency stems from the faith of humans, you become weak and powerless and get eaten by a hippo.

I wish for a pet hippo.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2007, 12:47:28 pm by Untelligent »

We all live in a yellow submarine, we hate the stupid thing, we want to paint it green

Quote from: Hyperonic
I'm going to code some shit into these boards that stops you guys from posting because holy shit

Stay Frosty.

llama, don't say intelligent things.
This.

What the fuck llama.

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
    • View Profile
Wish Game
« Reply #36 on: October 27, 2007, 02:36:43 pm »
granted but your hippo eats me and gets sick and dies

I wish i was invinciable

Offline Twilight Master Neo

• RIctuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave
    • View Profile
    • http://
Wish Game
« Reply #37 on: October 27, 2007, 03:20:06 pm »
Granted. You become invincible but you can't feel anything anymore. No fapping or secks for j00

I wish I could manipulate the world
« Last Edit: October 27, 2007, 03:20:46 pm by Twilight Master Neo »
Medals of Honor:
Great War III and The Unjust War

(^*~Click for Nation Link~*^)

Damen is like a cat; Annoying, mean, but hilarious when launched from a catapult.

</div>

Offline Untelligent

• Wandered out west to the California coast where the folks who know 'bout Frostiness stay Frostiest the most
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • NO MORE RHINO
  • Awards Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has colonized Mars!
  • war boner is 19.75" long.
  • has 64 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: zoqfoqpiksting
  • Ruler: Untelligent
Wish Game
« Reply #38 on: October 27, 2007, 04:47:43 pm »
Granted, but an asteroid the size of Mongolia slams into the world and utterly destroys it, therefore you have no world left to manipulate.

I wish for 2/3 of China's population to be instantly teleported into the heart of a random star halfway across the galaxy.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2007, 04:48:29 pm by Untelligent »

We all live in a yellow submarine, we hate the stupid thing, we want to paint it green

Quote from: Hyperonic
I'm going to code some shit into these boards that stops you guys from posting because holy shit

Stay Frosty.

llama, don't say intelligent things.
This.

What the fuck llama.

Offline Grand Poobah Marx

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 5.89" long.
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: North Place
  • Ruler: Grand Poobah Marx
Wish Game
« Reply #39 on: October 27, 2007, 04:50:02 pm »
Granted, but then where do our McDonald's toys come from?  mi rite???Q??@!?!?!11!?!?!

I wish the cats had wings.
Master Raider

[span style="color:#48D1CC"]cave laborem[/span]

Quote from: llamavore
I say listen to the gay jew.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.134 seconds with 42 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317