Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Song of the Day  (Read 14627 times)

Offline Gangs

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • LEGENDARY SPACE SUPER WARRIOR!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Karma War Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has been a diplomat Has donated money for the RIA Has been a Foreign Affairs director
  • war boner is 13.72" long.
  • has 165 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Shadortha
  • Ruler: Pancaeks
Song of the Day
« Reply #160 on: October 30, 2009, 11:26:59 pm »
Quote from: C-zom
I'm gonna go ahead and post another song on here. I probably posted it before, but oh well. Acid Bath is an extremely versatile band and this particular acoustic-only song is one of the creepiest, yet most calming, songs I've heard. At around 1:42 it becomes one of my favorite vocal songs from them, or in the genre in general. Its worth double posting.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dt_XLeRrx_0" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dt_XLeRrx_0</a>
dude one statement, that is the shit, nuff said, and i want moar!
<%Leo[RIA]> it's better to be feared than respected
<%Leo[RIA]> especially if you lost that respect mentally raping them with spam
Yeah, fuck you.
Those kind of pictures really don't do it for me. To each their own, I suppose.
Not enough goats?
Oh look, a kenny, i have found.
He likes his tits, all firm and round.
He's old as hay,
Some think he's gay.
His hair is purdy, it touches the ground.

C-zom

Song of the Day
« Reply #161 on: October 31, 2009, 12:10:13 am »
More song's like it? Let me see what I can do. You'll enjoy all three of these songs.

Candlemass-A Sorcerer's Pledge

Black Sabbath-The Sign of the Southern Cross

Judas Priest-Dreamer Deceiver
« Last Edit: October 31, 2009, 12:10:24 am by C-zom »

Offline Agent Lemon

• Troll Legend
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Funktuar
  • Awards The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Inductee of the Golden Dong Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 11.31" long.
  • has 149 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Citrus Empire
  • Ruler: Agent Lemon
Song of the Day
« Reply #162 on: October 31, 2009, 11:51:12 am »
Quote from: gangs20003
I'm gonna go ahead and post another song on here. I probably posted it before, but oh well. Acid Bath is an extremely versatile band and this particular acoustic-only song is one of the creepiest, yet most calming, songs I've heard. At around 1:42 it becomes one of my favorite vocal songs from them, or in the genre in general. Its worth double posting.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dt_XLeRrx_0" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dt_XLeRrx_0</a>
dude one statement, that is the shit, nuff said, and i want moar!
That was pretty cool, actually.

Offline Gangs

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Karma War Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has been a diplomat Has donated money for the RIA Has been a Foreign Affairs director
  • has 165 llamas
    • View Profile
Song of the Day
« Reply #163 on: October 31, 2009, 11:55:08 am »
you understate
Yeah, fuck you.
Not enough goats?
He's old as hay,
Some think he's gay.

Offline Agent Lemon

• Troll Legend
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Funktuar
  • Awards The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Inductee of the Golden Dong Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 11.31" long.
  • has 149 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Citrus Empire
  • Ruler: Agent Lemon
Song of the Day
« Reply #164 on: October 31, 2009, 12:38:03 pm »
IT'S EPIC.  Happy?

Offline Jenne

• I am your overlord!
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been a Triumvir Six years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Baldr War Five years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Recruitment Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been Head of Economics Was elected to be Captain Planet Three years of Random Insanity Inductee of the Golden Dong Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been Head of Military Operations Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Internal Affairs Has donated money for the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has colonized the Moon!
  • war boner is 21.03" long.
  • has 442 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Jenne
  • Ruler: Jenne
Song of the Day
« Reply #165 on: October 31, 2009, 02:35:43 pm »
Just a little treat for Halloween

The Monster Mash

Offline Gangs

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 165 llamas
    • View Profile
Song of the Day
« Reply #166 on: October 31, 2009, 03:41:25 pm »
Quote from: Agent Lemon
IT'S EPIC.  Happy?
much
Yeah, fuck you.
Not enough goats?
He's old as hay,
Some think he's gay.

C-zom

Song of the Day
« Reply #167 on: October 31, 2009, 08:27:08 pm »
Fuck your Monster Mash

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMLXoobDKWs" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMLXoobDKWs</a>

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
Song of the Day
« Reply #168 on: October 31, 2009, 09:53:49 pm »
I don't even want to post it because I'm sad that it's stuck in my head, but Fireflies by Owl City. D:

Offline Flask

• Flaskington Bearonimus
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
    • http://flaskbear.newgrounds.com/
Song of the Day
« Reply #169 on: October 31, 2009, 11:10:33 pm »
Quote from: Loren
I don't even want to post it because I'm sad that it's stuck in my head, but Fireflies by Owl City. D:

I'd like to make myself believe that planet earth turns slowly.

Hyperonic ~ "I finally have enough evidence to prove that Flask is in fact a bear."
Kaiser ~ "This topic is a lie. Flask has thought of everything ever."

Offline Gangs

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 165 llamas
    • View Profile
Song of the Day
« Reply #170 on: October 31, 2009, 11:54:41 pm »
Fuck your Monster Mash

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMLXoobDKWs" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMLXoobDKWs</a>
is that gay dude in red you?
Yeah, fuck you.
Not enough goats?
He's old as hay,
Some think he's gay.

C-zom

Song of the Day
« Reply #171 on: November 02, 2009, 03:17:19 am »
I wish. :<

C-zom

Song of the Day
« Reply #172 on: November 05, 2009, 07:06:38 pm »
Thought I'd share this last Acid Bath song. Its even creepier than Bones of Baby Dolls by a good bit.

Dead Girl

C-zom

Song of the Day
« Reply #173 on: November 07, 2009, 12:53:17 am »

Offline JackSkellington

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://
Song of the Day
« Reply #174 on: November 16, 2009, 02:47:01 am »
Mind Eraser(No Chaser) by Them Crooked Vultures

Josh Homme(Kyuss and Queens of the Stone Age)
Dave Grohl(Nirvana, Queens of the Stone Age, and Foo Fighters)
John Paul Jones(Led Zeppelin)

All playing together in this band. It's a supergroup and in my opinion they are pretty excellent.

Offline Ganon5

• Furious Panda
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 0.7" long.
  • has 67 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=797919207
  • Nation: Desperation
  • Ruler: Furious Panda
Song of the Day
« Reply #175 on: November 16, 2009, 05:05:54 am »
Nice one. I was actually going to post a TCV song right before I read this. Also, look for Scumbag Blues. Awesome song

Offline Gangs

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 165 llamas
    • View Profile
Song of the Day
« Reply #176 on: November 18, 2009, 04:53:00 pm »
Thought I'd share this last Acid Bath song. Its even creepier than Bones of Baby Dolls by a good bit.

Dead Girl

AWESOME, dude when i said moar i meant moar liek this un!
Yeah, fuck you.
Not enough goats?
He's old as hay,
Some think he's gay.

C-zom

Song of the Day
« Reply #177 on: November 18, 2009, 04:56:19 pm »
Those are the only two acoustic songs Acid Bath has ever done, so I'm afraid thats all where that came from

Offline Gangs

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 165 llamas
    • View Profile
Song of the Day
« Reply #178 on: November 18, 2009, 05:11:50 pm »
Acid Bath - Scream of the butterfly

[embed src=\"http://www.youtube.com/v/ZuDMZAvf5gw&rel=1\" type=\"application/x-shockwave-flash\" wmode=\"transparent\" width=\"425\" height=\"355\"][/embed]
« Last Edit: November 18, 2009, 05:12:22 pm by gangs20003 »
Yeah, fuck you.
Not enough goats?
He's old as hay,
Some think he's gay.

C-zom

Song of the Day
« Reply #179 on: November 18, 2009, 05:14:15 pm »
Scream of the butterfly is pretty different, also not that good...

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.099 seconds with 53 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317