Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: So, I've gotten around to writing The Zone.  (Read 1403 times)

C-zom

So, I've gotten around to writing The Zone.
« on: April 22, 2008, 08:38:13 pm »
Its a story I'm writing based on Chernobyl, the book Roadside picnic and the movie Stalker. Its about a group of people in The Zone, which is a barricaded huge area littered with artifacts, creatures, abandoned towns and gangs of bandits and unlucky people born there. The story will be dynamic. Each character will have a story. Some connect, some don't. Its going to be a dark look at the area, and some human emotions. Namely fear, being alone, greed, etc. Its not gonna be a happy story. :v

If you would like a character in this story fill out the thing below. Try to keep them realistic. No super powers/plasma weapons or magic. This isn't going to be a hyper realistic story but I'm trying to keep it gritty and a bit real.

---
Name:
Description (Abilities/Mental/Past):
Skills:
Party:

There are going to be three or so main gangs. Loners, who are neutral people that live in camps or alone in the Zone. They hunt for food, artifacts and are open to missions or requests from anyone else. They're average people or ex bandits that decided to just live and let live in the Zone. Bandits, who  are just that. Ex/Current military who patrol the Zones borders, go on raids deep into cities to wipe out mutants, and pillage towns.

I'm going to have a prologue up soon. Probably by later tonight. It will be about one of the main characters. It will prologue the Zone and tell how the explosion happened and give you a feel of the atmosphere.

Offline pielord47

• the Lord of Pie
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • the Lord of Pie
  • Awards Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 4.97" long.
  • has 16 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2008, 08:46:07 pm »
do you wish for me to repost my ideas?
Ruling over pie since that one time a couple years ago.

Quote from: Wikipedia Article for Portal
Wolpaw further describes the idea of using cake as the reward came about as "at the beginning of the Portal development process, we sat down as a group to decide what philosopher or school of philosophy our game would be based on. That was followed by about 15 minutes of silence and then someone mentioned that a lot of people like cake."

Offline IronSoldier820

• TTK Ambassador
  • Cactuar
  • It's My Dick in a Box
    • View Profile
    • The Templar Knights
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2008, 09:27:16 pm »
Name: Priest Trela
Description (Physical): Aging features, Caucasian, Bad Knee
Description (Abilities/Mental/Past): Born into the Trela family, his upbringing was a relatively normal one. Inducted into the local religion at a young age, the young boy's enthusiasm for his fellow brethren grew into that of a leader's. Becoming a priest at a young age, Priest Trela led a faithful congregation for many years; until it was shaken by the disasters that befell The Zone. Gradually losing his people as many lost their faith in the hard times, Priest Trela was determined to restore their faith and the world's by venturing into The Zone and find a way to restore peace. Enlisting in the military to gain entrance to The Zone, the virtues of his fellow soldiers has placed him as an outsider in his own unit whose limited physical capacities have often resulted in discouragement.
Skills: Small amounts of medical training, charismatic leadership, and persuasive
Party: Military

Quote from: Loren
I could care less if they murdered a town of babies, but if they killed the dog.. <__<

C-zom

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2008, 09:51:52 pm »
Quote from: pielord47
do you wish for me to repost my ideas?

Sure.

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) One year of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Two Years of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2008, 10:42:48 pm »
do you still have the other ones i posted?

and if you can avoid any plot spoilers of the game (movie?) stalker. haven't beaten it yet
« Last Edit: April 22, 2008, 10:45:35 pm by llamavore »

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

C-zom

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2008, 12:31:12 am »
It will hardly be connected to the game and movie plot wise, don't worry. And please repost your characters.

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) One year of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Two Years of Random Insanity
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2008, 12:55:06 am »
Name: Aleksandr 'King' Alekseyev
Personality: when aleksandr was still green his group had a bad run in with a controller and never returned. folks thought him dead but found him years later talking gibberish and imitating zombies in the red forest. once shot at (by mistake, the stalker said he didnt recognize him), he displayed a remarkable mastery of foul language. no one could figure out how he retained even -some- of his mental faculties after years of exposure to psi. some say he's crazy, others say he's no longer human (pointing to stories of him running and barking with blind dogs and getting into wrestling-matches with snorks). but the self-proclaimed 'king of the zone,' from which his nickname comes, garners a certain amount of respect for his wiliness and independence.
Strengths/Skills: likes to hunt bloodsuckers in his undies. stealthy, courageous, and brilliant when interested, dangerous when bored. very coordinated and unconventional, can blend in with zombies (nnggawr!)
Weaknessess: doesn't always know when to stop blending in with zombies or acting like other mutants, unpredictable, antisocial, short attention span, mistrustful of people, especially faction groups. speaks in riddles and makes bad jokes, given to bouts of unsettling laughter and mutant imitations. in the heat of battle, may be distracted by deciding which weapon to use. wastes a lot of time scavaging from dead bodies, because he is a compulsive packrat with numerous hidden caches.
Outfit/Looks: short and energetic with long beard and hair, walks around with a staff (with grenades tied to it) and makes his own cloaks, shoes, and underpants from pseudodog hide. favors dual wield over two handed weapons. usually uses viper 5s, sawed off shotguns, pistols, grenades, knives, and the occasional sniper rifle. travels light. has a strange resistance or 'luck' with the zone environment, in spite of rarely wearing armor, suits, and never a mask.

Name: Artur 'herbie' Igorov
Personality: doesnt like fighting, closes his eyes when he shoots, usually gets stuck carrying the important stuff because his friends know he will run and hide when the shooting starts and the enemy will never find him. then his friends will be walking along and find him playing guitar acting like nothing happened. also is too curious for his own good, sometimes gets into people's stuff and steals their food, then tries to smooth talk his way out of it.
Strengths/Skills: good with money, cardgames, women, people in general, very relaxed, plays guitar and knows a lot of good (russian?) songs. good at customizing guns and ammo, cleaning repairing guns, equipment, and especially patching up suits. he gets a lot of work repairing things, and has a good eye for artifacts and good equipment (as well as an eye for anomalies). in spite of not fighting much he has a good pain tolerance. due to his good eye for trade, and self-profitting, entrepeneurial ways, he is often a go-to guy for just about everyone in the zone for buying and selling various trinkets and special items. usually when he goes on an expedition to scavenge he will have some of his friends do the shooting for him. due to his people skills he is able to maintain a neutral status between the factions, but this also means he doesn't like getting involved in inter-faction fights.
Weaknessess: squeemish, not good at fighting/killing things. the exception is that when he gets drunk, if you call him a fatso he will get in a fist fight with you, or if you make fun of other sensitive topics, but usually he's just too friendly for his own good, and also a bit greedy
Outfit/Looks: slightly overweight, has an old oversized stalker suit with patch-ups on it, because he can't find a new one his size. wears big shin-high rubber boots because he doesnt like snakes and doesnt like getting his feet wet. if he's out in the zone he'll wear a gas mask, or goggles and a scarf or bandana over his mouth, he doesnt like dirt. the only weapons he will carry are flash grenades and a silenced pistol for emergencies. he sometimes keeps a couple cans with coins in them, tied on a rope, to swing around as a noisemaker and scare off mutants; also will use a flare gun for the same. likes to come prepared.

Name: Viktor 'Vik' Valentinov
Personality: dark, brooding, takes pleasure in power, fighting and killing (hunts mutants as a pastime). viktor lost his parents to the russian mobsters when he was young, and his sister, Inna, was later taken into 'protective custody' by the mob, who has sent him into the zone to pay off his fathers' debts. he has plans of his own, though, hoping to gain dominance within the zone at some point, and become powerful enough to challenge his family's murderers. due to the tragedy and fear of his life, he is jaded and brutal. he is also deceptive and subtle, carrying out the orders of duty bosses and moving up the ladder, although he is not truly committed to anyone but himself and his sister.
Strengths/Skills: has become very familiar and adept to the conditions of the zone, the behavior of all its inhabitants, and the terrain of the various areas. he is good at situational awareness, leading a squad, and is a strategic thinker. he is also ballsy and a good shot, although he will not get into the fight unless doing so is advantageous. takes no unnecessary risks. a good sniper and sneaker, good at fighting alone as well, strong and good with a knife, and knows when to cut his losses. keeps various artifacts on his body for when they are useful, and is always looking for and stashing more.
Weaknessess: cold, somewhat distant, curt, keeps people at a distance, uses others, does not inspire 'trust,' among his men, although he does earn respect. has a weakness for vodka, at which point he can range from depressed and withdrawn to extremely violent. proud and has a hard time letting go a slight. vindictive and consuming anger. has a weakness for women who, like his sister, are not a threat to him. his anger and desire for revenge may cause him to lose his cool and act rashly.
Outfit/Looks: stomps about in heavy environment suits, either of the faction he is serving or otherwise, usually concealing his face because he wishes to keep his identity hidden. will wear lighter suits if going on solo missions. his hair is dark with an early gray spreading through it. clean-shaven. wears simple clothing, often something paramilitary. keeps a knife in his boot and a pistol on his backside, aside from that works well with assault rifles and sniper rifles, and is well versed enough to pick up enemy weapons in the field and put them to use. favors an obokan with a scope.

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Flask

• Flaskington Bearonimus
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
    • http://flaskbear.newgrounds.com/
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2008, 01:13:07 am »
Name: Arseni Pavlov
Description (Physical): Neatly combed black hair; slightly stocky and on the shorter side; gray sleeveless shirt with dark blue vest; blue jeans and hiking boots. His neck is faintly scarred from an attack by a pack of blind dogs.
Description (Abilities/Mental/Past): He was a local track star as a boy. Now he serves as a part-time Stalker, mainly just scouting for other parties. Slightly cowardly; if things don't go the way he wants them to, he may panic. When making plans, he usually only has one.
Skills: Running and pushing himself past his limit, usually for sheer survival.
Party: Loner

Hyperonic ~ "I finally have enough evidence to prove that Flask is in fact a bear."
Kaiser ~ "This topic is a lie. Flask has thought of everything ever."

Offline enragedlobster

• RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Internal Affairs Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Foreign Affairs RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of Great War III Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has been a diplomat
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 26 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: goddammit
  • Ruler: certainly not
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2008, 01:16:52 pm »
baaaaaaawwwww

Now I have to find my characters again.
fuck off

Offline Flask

• Flaskington Bearonimus
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2008, 03:28:07 pm »
The old topic is an easy find.

Search "The Zone".

Hyperonic ~ "I finally have enough evidence to prove that Flask is in fact a bear."

Offline pielord47

• the Lord of Pie
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • the Lord of Pie
  • Awards Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 4.97" long.
  • has 16 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2008, 03:42:58 pm »
Name: Sirch Nosretep

Description (Physical): Short blonde hair covered by a top hat in which he keeps notes. Wears a nice shirt with a blue tie over a plain white tee and has baggy, blue jeans. Black boots and a heavy trench coat. Overall his appearance is quite comical except his deadly blue eyes and totally serious face.

Description (Abilities/Mental/Past): Doesn't like team work and prefers to work alone. Used to live with parents until they were killed in a house fire. Doesn't like to talk about it with others. Loved a girl when he was young who also died. This causes him to be extremely sad most of the time.

Skills: Extremely intelligent kid. Can detect when someone is lying pretty easily. Great at poker. Tactical and great plan maker. Knows the human body well and can find weak points in it easily. Therefore he mostly fist fights but he is skilled with any type of medieval weapon as well as handguns. Pretty strong for a nerdy type of person.

___

Name: Onish Emaruba

Description (Physical): Spiky brown hair and dark, circle sunglasses. High-collared gray coat that he never opens. Brown pants that reach his shins. Wears blue sandals. Has a fragile body build.

Description (Abilities/Mental/Past): Fun to be around and is always happy. Extremely serious about fighting and girls. Gets tense and stops smiling when asked about his personal life.

Skills: Skilled in close ranged combat. Excellent at math and science. He is able to control and communicate with bugs from radiation. Good at psyching out his opponent in a fight. Doesn't lose sight of his goal.

Ruling over pie since that one time a couple years ago.

Quote from: Wikipedia Article for Portal
Wolpaw further describes the idea of using cake as the reward came about as "at the beginning of the Portal development process, we sat down as a group to decide what philosopher or school of philosophy our game would be based on. That was followed by about 15 minutes of silence and then someone mentioned that a lot of people like cake."

Offline Joker

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/nothingface/
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2008, 04:29:37 pm »
You know mine.
Now in NpO. Take that as you will.

Offline dark tyrant

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2008, 04:44:38 pm »
Name: Jamerson Shados
Personality: Silent. He's a planner. Every move he makes is part of a greater tactic.
Description (Physical): Brown Hair, White skin, Wears the normal Army uniform. He always has his fire arm with him at all times.
Description (Abilities/Mental/Past): Has a high Pain Tolerance Level. Has gone through the normal Army training. His past is pretty normal. He's a single child who decided to join the Army. He has distinct dislike of more Liberal people. He is a firm beleiver in discipline. For a soldier he is very intellgint. His knowledge lays in the area of Tactics and Mechinics and History. He used to have a girlfirend back home but lost contact with her. He has dislike of the people in The Zone. He labels them "Barbariens".
Skills:Army Training, Tactical Knowledge, Able to handle a firearm effecticly.
Party:Military
« Last Edit: April 23, 2008, 04:46:43 pm by dark tyrant »
"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country." -General S. Patton Jr.

Don't make me angry, I'm running out of places to hide the bodies.

Offline evil greg guy

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Was elected to be Captain Planet
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2008, 05:20:46 pm »
Name: Greg Pediny
Description (Physical): About 5'10", could be decribed as built, but also slightly overweight. short brown hair. Not sure what you're looking for in physical appearance.
Description (Abilities/Mental/Past): Extremely good at math and english. Has a great sense of logic and philosophical understanding but constantly seems to argue pointless things. Unless feeling extremely happy, is usually very quiet.
Skills: Good aim with un-scoped weapons. Good at finding food, and can get by on very little sleep.
Party: probably a loner.
"That makes me angry, and when Dr. Evil gets angry, Mr. Bigglesworth gets upset. And when Mr. Bigglesworth gets upset....people DIE!!!"
                                         - Dr. Evil

Offline enragedlobster

• RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Internal Affairs Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Foreign Affairs RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of Great War III Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has been a diplomat
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 26 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: goddammit
  • Ruler: certainly not
« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2008, 12:45:29 am »
Quote from: Flask
The old topic is an easy find.

Search "The Zone".
"Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature. If you are not logged in, you may do so using the form below if available."

Ambassadors get shit for privileges. Can someone repost my char from that?
fuck off

Offline Arsenal 10

• Officer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • SPIEZ MASTER!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Four years of Random Insanity Has colonized the Moon! Three years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Illuminati War Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Was elected to be Captain Planet Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been a diplomat Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 19.29" long.
  • has 250 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Goonville
  • Ruler: Arsenal 10
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2008, 01:01:39 am »
I think this is it.
Quote from: EnragedLobster
Name: Elle
Personality: For the situation, she is very good at keeping her cool and can calm even the harshest of disagreements between her fellows. However, when she loses her cool, she can have brutal outbursts.
Strengths/Skills: Intelligent, very good at tactical strategies and experienced at making crude electronic devices. Very good with blades.
Weaknessess: Not very skilled with firearms and physically weak.
Outfit/Looks: Female, obviously. She stands about 5'3" tall and has medium-length brown hair, normally held in a ponytail. She typically wears an unzipped black hoodie overtop a red t-shirt with the hammer and sickle in black on it. She wears dark green cargo pants and has a pistol and combat knife in her belt and carries a katana wherever she goes.

Here I come to buck the trend.
Chillaxin since 3/23/2008

Quote from: Moth
On the contrary, I think we're being very unserious about this. If we were serious about this situation, it would have been settled in a matter of hours.
Quote from: cctmsp13
If you're good enough for Arsenal, then you're good enough for me.
Quote from: pielord47
Arsenal, have I mentioned how large my mother told me your cannon was? She said it was HUGE.

Offline Elijah S Konderwink

• Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2008, 02:20:59 am »
Name: Elijah S. Konderwink
Description (Physical): See my avatar.
Description (Abilities/Mental/Past): See my wiki in sig.
Skills: Martial arts & calm in the face of danger.
Party: Loner.
Do not create error, or you shall be punished.

mexicuns are the bane of existence.

http://wiki.rialliance.net/index.php?title...h_S._Konderwink

mexicun encounters survived: 1

Offline Flask

• Flaskington Bearonimus
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2008, 02:24:37 am »
Quote from: Elijah S Konderwink
Name: Elijah S. Konderwink
Description (Physical): See my avatar.
Description (Abilities/Mental/Past): See my wiki in sig.
Skills: Martial arts & calm in the face of danger.
Party: Loner.

>_>

Um.

No?

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2008, 08:54:15 am »
most of the people in the Zone are poor and/or unfortunate russians.... trying to strike it rich, or hiding, or working for the russian mob or the military.

czom i'mma give you some filler characters since most of these characters are like action hero-ish. you can use them or not use them.

Name: Fyodor tonicov
Description (Physical): lanky, big boned but not too tall or thin, longish thin black hair, blue eyes, slight hunch, wears dark or understated clothes
Description (Abilities/Mental/Past): casual, likes to drink, does a lot of listening and not much talking, takes himself seriously, likes to gather information and learn secrets, is not easily scared or surprised. he left an abusive home at an early age and made a life on the streets smuggling for the mob. despite being quiet he is often looking for power and a good thrill.
Skills: good at concealing and hiding things, including his intentions, good memory and very observant, tight lipped. can set traps and use dirty tricks to escape an enemy.
Party: came to the Zone as a bandit, but when the one in charge of him died he became a loner and shows no sympathy for his former colleagues.

Name: Gala Ignatov
Description (Physical): thin, graceful, with a very pretty face, somewhat angry and stiff demeanor, wears masculine clothing to avoid attention, aloof
Description (Abilities/Mental/Past): gala came to the zone with her father on the run from corrupt russian officials. her father works for duty and she helps. he keeps her close to keep her safe but she wants to handle herself, so he has been teaching her how to fight and be tough and brutal. as a result she has a good work ethic and enjoys hunting, violence, danger, good stories, and not as naive as some her age. she is creative and resourceful but does not trust easily and can be cruel. she enjoys trading insults and can take a joke very well, such as being called a little boy for wearing men clothing.
Skills: due to helping her father she knows how to fix engines, some electronics, and enjoys sharpshooting, which she is good at because she is patient.
Party: loner (duty?)

Name: Ilia Ignatov
Description (Physical): heavyset but not obese, six feet, stomping around often dirty with equipment and parts and helpers following him, even has an old toolbelt, short dark grey beard and hair with balding head. strong and rough skinned.
Description (Abilities/Mental/Past): hard worker... lost wife long time ago to disease, then had to hide from extortionate government officials in the zone, where he hopes to make enough money to give himself and his daughter a new life overseas. he is good with his hands, making things, fixing things, so on, and is a good judge of character. very protective of his daughter and not afraid of a fight.
Skills: a calm thinker, aware of his surroundings, of danger, of whats going on, and knows how to use his weight, his tools, and the guns and equipment he works on.
Party: loner (duty?)

more later maybe.

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:

C-zom

« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2008, 01:11:40 am »
Thanks guys. I was out for the week, but I AM writing this this time. Love the characters.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.128 seconds with 45 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317