Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Do you cuss?  (Read 2489 times)

Offline dester55

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Overlooked member of the RIA
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Five years of Random Insanity Has been a diplomat IIDA Graduate and Cadet Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 18.67" long.
  • has 189 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: kamicassis
  • Ruler: dester55
Do you cuss?
« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2007, 06:08:06 pm »
Quote from: The Ambiguity
Like a sailor.

But I do know when not to. I never curse in front of my parents EVER.
this, this and this

When everyone rage quits I start taking my clothes off.

Offline 1ofkind

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
    • http://
Do you cuss?
« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2007, 11:00:02 pm »
I had everybody tell me the same shit, and I love south park. By the way I don't curse much myself, and defiantly do love the perfect exaggeration. And I do use shit fucks words just for such, but they still fails to be bad words. It's that whic you're advocating that mat be bad. Sorry, but cocksucker aint a bad word. I could use a hit female one btw. Words are still just words, and it's just a matter of bad people, and it's sad. Fuck the taboo, and exaggeration, because we all need to seriously get over ourselves' worthlessness. I try to be selfless everyday, and if we all want to get further onto another level of being than that's what needs to happen. America was suppose to actually be, The People.
Muay Thai - Strength Training - Battle Rifles - (ex) Paintball Professional - C&C:RA2 - COD4:MW - My Nation

bioakky

Do you cuss?
« Reply #22 on: September 22, 2007, 11:17:15 pm »
I think my most-used phrase is "Fuck this oxshit."
« Last Edit: September 22, 2007, 11:17:28 pm by bioakky »

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
Do you cuss?
« Reply #23 on: September 23, 2007, 11:55:33 am »
I say "What the shit?!" alot..

Offline schneereich

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
    • http://
Do you cuss?
« Reply #24 on: September 23, 2007, 02:04:46 pm »
Quote from: 1ofkind
I had everybody tell me the same shit, and I love south park. By the way I don't curse much myself, and defiantly do love the perfect exaggeration. And I do use shit fucks words just for such, but they still fails to be bad words. It's that whic you're advocating that mat be bad. Sorry, but cocksucker aint a bad word. I could use a hit female one btw. Words are still just words, and it's just a matter of bad people, and it's sad. Fuck the taboo, and exaggeration, because we all need to seriously get over ourselves' worthlessness. I try to be selfless everyday, and if we all want to get further onto another level of being than that's what needs to happen. America was suppose to actually be, The People.

the words themselves are not inherently bad, of course. but because people use them to express strong emotion, they are meant to be reserved only for that. every language has them, and they are a cultural universal. every language has cursing, even tribal languages spoken by a few hundred people. they are, for some reason, required. otherwise they wouldn't exist in every single language.

Offline Mr_Cynic

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
  • war boner is 2.87" long.
  • has 70 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Mostly
  • Ruler: MrCynic
Do you cuss?
« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2007, 04:25:50 pm »
Never in front of my parents/sisters/other people's parents (except at Grand Poobah Marx's house when I got cleaned out during poker; I really hope his parents couldn't hear me  >_>), but otherwise, a lot.  Gotta break it though.  Hate the habit.
Quote from: Crunka
I like cats too. Let's exchange recipes.
Quote from: Flask
SPITE THE ROCK!
Quote from: Elijah S Konderwink
....I fucking hate you.
<Moldavi> lol

Offline Delta1212

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has colonized the Moon! Has donated money for the RIA Has assisted the HoIA in the Internal Affairs dept Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 16.44" long.
  • has 107 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Verspasia
  • Ruler: Delta1212
Do you cuss?
« Reply #26 on: September 23, 2007, 04:29:00 pm »
Very frequntly, but almost entirely in German. It's a habit.
It's ok Delta, the mods still love you.  But the forum skin is not a user and we cannot warn it.

<Away_Srqt[PG13]> thanks for satisfying my girlfriend delta
<Away_Srqt[PG13]> I appreciate it

The Truth about Scientology

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
Do you cuss?
« Reply #27 on: September 23, 2007, 04:34:27 pm »
German? Ooo. All I know how to say is Fuck in Italian

Offline Delta1212

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has colonized the Moon! Has donated money for the RIA Has assisted the HoIA in the Internal Affairs dept Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 16.44" long.
  • has 107 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Verspasia
  • Ruler: Delta1212
Do you cuss?
« Reply #28 on: September 23, 2007, 04:38:26 pm »
I can say a whole lot of shit in German, some of which isn't really German but stuff that people who know German as a second language made up. For example, there is no way to use "fuck" as an adjective in German (i.e. That fucking chair) so people who want to use non-German swears tend to use the common convention for creating an adjective out of a verb by adding "ver-" onto the beginning of the verb "to fuck." I also say Heilige Sheisse a lot despite the fact that Germans don't actually say "Holy Shit" at all.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2007, 04:38:52 pm by Delta1212 »
It's ok Delta, the mods still love you.  But the forum skin is not a user and we cannot warn it.

<Away_Srqt[PG13]> thanks for satisfying my girlfriend delta
<Away_Srqt[PG13]> I appreciate it

The Truth about Scientology

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.067 seconds with 35 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317