Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Donate $20 To Me Get 9 Mill  (Read 1168 times)

Offline 1ofkind

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
    • http://
Donate $20 To Me Get 9 Mill
« on: January 16, 2008, 11:34:53 pm »
Click on the link in my siggy.
Ask me if anybody has sent me a $20 donation within the past 30 days, and say that you are interested in doing so in my behalf for 15 million.
Upon conformation of the deal being accepted make a $20 donation on my behalf by from my nation's name, and if done so properly I will send you 15 million dollars.*

*Maximum amount of aide that can be sent at once is 3 million dollars in which case it will take 30 days to receive 9 million alone. To avoid this, and get the complete amount sooner only if you wish to choose being inpatient you must then provide yourself with middle men at you own risks.

« Last Edit: July 26, 2008, 09:49:22 am by 1ofkind »
Muay Thai - Strength Training - Battle Rifles - (ex) Paintball Professional - C&C:RA2 - COD4:MW - My Nation

Offline 1ofkind

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2008, 09:41:37 am »
Donation made on behalf of my nation. No more donation may be made until 8/25/08. Sorry, and thank you!
Muay Thai - Strength Training - Battle Rifles - (ex) Paintball Professional - C&C:RA2 - COD4:MW - My Nation

Offline rlrcstrnthusiast

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards The Disorder War Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Four years of Random Insanity Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has colonized the Moon! Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Karma War Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 21.55" long.
  • has 263 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Dilbobagginese
  • Ruler: rlrcstrnthusiast
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2008, 10:50:55 pm »
Uhh...wouldn't tomorrow be fine? You'll still get the benefit. The rule is it just has to be a different month.

Give a black man a dumbbell, and he'll find a way to work out every muscle with it.

Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth P67 B3. Power Supply: Antec 80+ rated 750 Watt. Processor: Intel CoreI7 2600K @ 3.4GHz.  RAM: 16 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR3 Mem @1600 MHz. Graphics: Gigabyte GTX 560 Ti graphics.

Offline Ganon5

• Furious Panda
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of Great War III RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 0.7" long.
  • has 67 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=797919207
  • Nation: Desperation
  • Ruler: Furious Panda
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2008, 04:12:33 am »
It is indeed 1 donation per month, not 1 month between donations.

Offline 1ofkind

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2008, 12:08:11 pm »
No..... donations until 11/14/08

Thank you

Offline OFudd

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has colonized the Moon!
  • war boner is 8.94" long.
  • has 10 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2008, 07:45:26 pm »
hey I'll give you 15 million and one.
Drkistan link
 cows and pigs

Offline OFudd

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has colonized the Moon!
  • war boner is 8.94" long.
  • has 10 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2008, 07:45:45 pm »
srsle btw
Drkistan link
 cows and pigs

Offline 1ofkind

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2008, 12:13:08 am »
Yo! What is you mean, man?

If you want a the aidz send da donation, but I got to get an aide slot cleared first which won't be a problem.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.1 seconds with 32 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317