Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Lets Get Me Out Of Being A POW!  (Read 1995 times)

Offline 1ofkind

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
    • http://
Lets Get Me Out Of Being A POW!
« on: June 29, 2007, 12:11:47 am »
In applying for FAN, before officially becoming an approved application FAN had the world declare war against it, and I guess being professional canceled all unaproved applications. Well being no longer a FAN applicant, but still have FAN applicant as my AA I was targeted by 4 IRON members with much greater strength than my nation, and had to plea my case about my innocence before my nation was leveled. I believe that is where this alliance might have came in. My case was pleaded to IRON, and they stopped attacking, but now they are still holding me as a POW.

This is nonsense, and is absolutely unnecessary.
Muay Thai - Strength Training - Battle Rifles - (ex) Paintball Professional - C&C:RA2 - COD4:MW - My Nation

Offline Moth

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Veteran of the Baldr War 7 Years of Random Insanity Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Hero of the RIA RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a diplomat Has donated money for the RIA Has colonized the Moon! Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the War of the Coalition Two Years of Random Insanity Has been a Triumvir RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Foreign Affairs RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 17.1" long.
  • has 154 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Xythra
  • Ruler: Great Lord, Moth
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2007, 08:16:03 am »
Do you have AIM or use IRC? This would be much easier to handle if we could talk in real-time. Also, send me a PM about this. I can communicate faster in PMs than on the board itself.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2007, 08:17:59 am by Moth »

Quote from: The Paragon
All I know is you have the ability to make people look retarded.
Girl montage!

Offline dester55

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Overlooked member of the RIA
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has been a diplomat Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of Great War III RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 18.67" long.
  • has 189 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: kamicassis
  • Ruler: dester55
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2007, 09:37:54 am »
somebody talk to VGMaster over this.

When everyone rage quits I start taking my clothes off.

Offline Kaiser

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2007, 12:53:53 pm »
Iron really has nothing to do with it. He's a Intiative POW not a IRON one. We need to get the NPO to let him go.

Quote from: Emperor Whimsical
Well, Kaiser proved me I was wrong, and then Delta WTFpwned me.

Offline King Without A Crown

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave One year of Random Insanity
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2007, 06:41:08 pm »
how he become a member with 4 wars?

^zomg my first ria oriented banner

Quote from: Delta1212
Democracy and Communism are like Night and apples...They have nothing to do with each other. >_>

Quote from: Babelonians
ya burning her house down may have ruined that relationship. but im not an expert so don't quote me on that.

Offline Moth

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Veteran of the Baldr War 7 Years of Random Insanity Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Hero of the RIA RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a diplomat Has donated money for the RIA Has colonized the Moon! Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the War of the Coalition Two Years of Random Insanity Has been a Triumvir RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Foreign Affairs RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • has 154 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2007, 08:02:55 pm »
I validated him. He is not yet allowed to give aid to or receive aid from any RIA members.

Girl montage!

Offline Moth

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 154 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2007, 08:21:01 pm »
http://z15.invisionfree.com/Cyber_Nations/...p;#entry7993525

Please be patient, 1ofkind. o_o It may be a while, but I believe you will be released.

Girl montage!

Offline 1ofkind

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2007, 11:58:36 pm »
Excellent, you guys are pretty good talkers.
Muay Thai - Strength Training - Battle Rifles - (ex) Paintball Professional - C&C:RA2 - COD4:MW - My Nation

Offline schneereich

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2007, 09:35:36 pm »
damn, thats a pretty frustrating situation.

Offline 1ofkind

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2007, 12:29:06 am »
Seeing we got a IRON member chilln with us I think we should have IRON announce that it's unfair, and unnecessary for me to be a POW any longer and that if anyone gotz a problem with that then they gotta go threw them! After all its been like 10 days, and they made me destroy all my factories.

Offline Kaiser

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2007, 12:37:05 am »
Yeah that ain't gonna happen. I'm pretty sure IRON's not going to tell TI to screw off.

Offline 1ofkind

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2007, 12:41:37 am »
YEAh MAYBE, but for now I'll be looking into contacting the NPO.

Offline Kaiser

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2007, 12:54:56 am »
Don't worry about it. Let a alliance officail contact NPO. I will look into this tomorrow ok?

Offline 1ofkind

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2007, 01:58:11 am »
Oops, and okay. I already did go to the NPO, and seeing that I still have an NpO mask that's all that the one guy that's there is interested in.

Offline 1ofkind

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2007, 11:15:07 pm »
I honestly suspect that no one would give 2 shits if I released myself from these terms of Initiative POW. What do you guys think?

Offline Kaiser

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2007, 12:26:57 am »
I think that you would soon be under attack by 3 nations. There are a lot of TI nations looking for targets.

Offline 1ofkind

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2007, 11:58:43 pm »
LOL

Well, I neglected to mention that I'd stay into safe mode.

Offline Moth

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 154 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2007, 12:42:03 am »
o.o Please wait the war out. I'm as eager as you are to see you enter the fold, but I do not want to see an RIA member being attacked by the Initiative.

Girl montage!

Offline 1ofkind

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2007, 01:24:30 am »
It's just sad that this threat exists to me, and no one wants justice for what's right. Not that I mean you guys, but other alliances, and members of the NPO. The situation should be considered a threat to all of our own security, and not just to my own: a stupid excuse can wipe us all out.

I will await the war until its end.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2007, 01:26:31 am by 1ofkind »

Offline Kaiser

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2007, 01:27:32 am »
I will go attempt to someone tomorrow... I know I said that before but there was this thing with GOONS and I didn't think going on IRC was a good idea at the time.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.095 seconds with 45 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317