Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Fucking  (Read 767 times)

Offline 1ofkind

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
    • http://
Fucking
« on: September 01, 2007, 01:26:21 am »
I'm so tired. OMG! My eye balls feel so weird. I worked so hard in work today, and my fucking eye balls hurt. I never come here on the weekdays, because it wastes to much of my time then. My best friend so far didn't make it to work today, and do you know why? Well, because he got into a car accident, Motherfucker! It's labor day weekend. I hate my fucking oxshit life, and I do, because I should be banging a hot chick or out with friends. It's dead all I got is work, and my piece of shit weekend. Fuck labor, and fuck the stupid gullible cocksucker the came up with labor day. As a metter of fact I'm going to becalling it just that for now on. I'm calling it gullible cocksucker day, and here we go into gullible cocksucker weekend. Guess what I'll get after it - backed the fuck up work.
Muay Thai - Strength Training - Battle Rifles - (ex) Paintball Professional - C&C:RA2 - COD4:MW - My Nation

Offline Ganon5

• Furious Panda
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of Great War III Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has colonized Mars!
  • war boner is 0.7" long.
  • has 67 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=797919207
  • Nation: Desperation
  • Ruler: Furious Panda
Fucking
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2007, 04:09:34 am »
XD @ gullible cocksucker day. What do you do at your work?

Offline 1ofkind

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
    • http://
Fucking
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2007, 12:38:12 pm »
I work in FedEx as a primary package sorter. The jobs simple enough: remember about a hundred of 3 to for digit beginnings of zip codes, and then throw the box onto the color coordinated belt which corresponds to the zip. Well the bad thing about it is that the boxes are typically heavy as fuck even if they're small, and we're absolutely undermanned. To add to that a lot of the people suck. Well everything isn't that bad for you see at least I probably have the strength to literally effortlessly rip people's faces off, and I make $12 an hour. There's also actually a lot of pretty girls there, but all the bitches are taken, and probably don't like me anyway.
Muay Thai - Strength Training - Battle Rifles - (ex) Paintball Professional - C&C:RA2 - COD4:MW - My Nation

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.05 seconds with 30 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317