Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: So you'd like to make 20 tech for free?  (Read 1045 times)

Offline Ganon5

• Furious Panda
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of Great War III Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has colonized Mars!
  • war boner is 0.7" long.
  • has 67 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=797919207
  • Nation: Desperation
  • Ruler: Furious Panda
So you'd like to make 20 tech for free?
« on: September 21, 2007, 08:11:41 pm »
All you need is to keep 1 aid slot open between now and the end of the month to pay for my donation. When I get a free aid slot I'll pay you back the price of the donation + 20 tech for you to keep. The payment will probably be $3m or $3m + 20 tech so this is easy for bigger nations. If you're interested reply here or PM me in-game and I'll choose who I think is best.

Or if anyone is willing to donate to my nation and accept payment at a later date, I'll accept that straight away

Offline Lord Doom

• Goon Order of Oppression, Negligence, and Sadism
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been Head of Economics Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Foshizzle
  • Ruler: Lord_Doom
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2007, 10:19:02 am »
ill do eet
Chillaxin
Quote from: Moth
Derpa derpa de durr!
<Damen> Moth doesn't mate. thus has no use for a Moth mating cry

Offline Ganon5

• Furious Panda
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of Great War III Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has colonized Mars!
  • has 67 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2007, 12:37:12 pm »
Yay! How soon will you be able to have the money ready?

Offline Lord Doom

• Goon Order of Oppression, Negligence, and Sadism
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been Head of Economics Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Foshizzle
  • Ruler: Lord_Doom
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2007, 03:30:04 pm »
wait, i need to make the 3mil? i thought i was just being a middleman

in that case, 30 days
Chillaxin
Quote from: Moth
Derpa derpa de durr!
<Damen> Moth doesn't mate. thus has no use for a Moth mating cry

Offline Commisar Gaunt

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2007, 05:02:59 pm »
No, he'll give you $3million + 20 tech if you give his nation a donation on cybernations.  You know, a $20 real life donation, using paypal and everything.  It's actually a really good deal for young nations to do this.

In fact, it's an insanely good deal.  $3 million would do alot for a new nation.

Offline Ganon5

• Furious Panda
  • Funktuar
  • has 67 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2007, 10:24:30 pm »
Yes I'll buy a donation from someone for 3 mil + 20 tech. Or if you don't want to part with real cash, I could pay someone 20 tech to pay my donator.
Example:

1) I organize someone to donate to my nation
2) You pay the donator
3) Donator donates to me
4) When I get a free aid slot I'll pay you back + additional 20 tech

Offline Ganon5

• Furious Panda
  • Funktuar
  • has 67 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2007, 06:58:15 pm »
Come on people this is too easy! It's not my fault all my aid slots are full from sending people reconstruction aids

Offline Ganon5

• Furious Panda
  • Funktuar
  • has 67 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2007, 07:32:10 pm »
Bump >_>

Offline schneereich

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2007, 10:21:49 pm »
im not in a position to do it, but im just wondering: what's in it for you?

Offline Ganon5

• Furious Panda
  • Funktuar
  • has 67 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2007, 12:57:41 am »
I get a donation this month instead of missing out, which it looks likely that I will

Offline schneereich

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2007, 10:49:12 am »
whoa i was recently reminded of this thread. i didn't really get why you were doing it before, but now that i think about how much 200 infra costs, that's a great deal for both sides (assuming the other guy is a new nation).

i want to offer the same deal!

Offline Ganon5

• Furious Panda
  • Funktuar
  • has 67 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2007, 09:08:02 pm »
10 infra costs 1.1 million for me... But this is finished now. I missed last month's but got 1 for this month already

Offline IronSoldier820

• TTK Ambassador
  • Cactuar
  • It's My Dick in a Box
    • View Profile
    • The Templar Knights
« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2007, 11:19:39 pm »
10 Infra costs 1.6 Million for me, heh.

Quote from: Loren
I could care less if they murdered a town of babies, but if they killed the dog.. <__<

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.085 seconds with 41 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317