Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Wish Game  (Read 18679 times)

Offline Grand Poobah Marx

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Recruitment Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 5.89" long.
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: North Place
  • Ruler: Grand Poobah Marx
Wish Game
« Reply #120 on: November 02, 2007, 08:59:52 pm »
Granted, but then you'd kill yourself out of boredom.

I wish I stopped posting in this thread.
Master Raider

[span style="color:#48D1CC"]cave laborem[/span]

Quote from: llamavore
I say listen to the gay jew.

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
    • View Profile
Wish Game
« Reply #121 on: November 02, 2007, 09:01:26 pm »
granted...leave

i wish for a lightsaber
« Last Edit: November 02, 2007, 09:02:01 pm by Vector »

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=Flask)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (Flask)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]"Former HoFA, Remember? Back When Moth Was Good At Government. When The Crops Were Healthy And The Birds Sang. The Birds Don't Sing Any moar. Moth Had The Birds Executed By Firing Squad The Day Of His Election To Triumvirate. Now The Crops Are Dead. Sucks."[/quote]

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Recruitment Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
Wish Game
« Reply #122 on: November 02, 2007, 09:02:23 pm »
Granted, but then you get killed by Order 66.

I wish I had more money, not in change.
Master Raider

Offline Mr_Cynic

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
  • war boner is 2.87" long.
  • has 70 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Mostly
  • Ruler: MrCynic
Wish Game
« Reply #123 on: November 02, 2007, 09:49:15 pm »
You get crushed by a huge amount of euros.

I wish Notre Dame will win tomorrow.
Quote from: Crunka
I like cats too. Let's exchange recipes.
Quote from: Flask
SPITE THE ROCK!
Quote from: Elijah S Konderwink
....I fucking hate you.
<Moldavi> lol

Offline erictheholeking

• Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://
Wish Game
« Reply #124 on: November 02, 2007, 09:59:45 pm »
granted but then after the game on the bus ride home they all die in a huge accident.
i wish for a brand new porshe
I AM KING OF THE HOLE!!!(Hole, being my capitol city)!Stay out of my Hole!!!!!!!!

Offline zombie2000

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave
    • View Profile
Wish Game
« Reply #125 on: November 02, 2007, 10:44:17 pm »
Granted, but it explodes and kills you.

I wish for invincibility.
Zombie2000
Zombie World

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
    • View Profile
Wish Game
« Reply #126 on: November 02, 2007, 10:49:35 pm »
granted but the planet explodes so your stuck in space with nothing to do

i wish for a copy of zero wing!
« Last Edit: November 02, 2007, 10:50:06 pm by Vector »

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=Flask)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (Flask)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]"Former HoFA, Remember? Back When Moth Was Good At Government. When The Crops Were Healthy And The Birds Sang. The Birds Don't Sing Any moar. Moth Had The Birds Executed By Firing Squad The Day Of His Election To Triumvirate. Now The Crops Are Dead. Sucks."[/quote]

Offline Lamentations

• Cactus
    • View Profile
Wish Game
« Reply #127 on: November 02, 2007, 10:56:23 pm »
granted but the planet explodes so your stuck in space with nothing to do
Also your arms fall off so you can't masturbate for eternity.

Granted, but this copy of Zero Wing is infested with crotch-eating scarab beetles and maggots and your genitals get devoured while you are still alive, and the game doesn't work anyway. The crotch-eating critters die of starvation soon after...

I wish for Sydney to become less gay.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2007, 10:57:43 pm by Lamentations »

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
Wish Game
« Reply #128 on: November 02, 2007, 10:58:59 pm »
Granted, but the gayness gets transfered to you.

I wish I wasn't too tired to think of a wish.
Master Raider

Offline zombie2000

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave
    • View Profile
Wish Game
« Reply #129 on: November 02, 2007, 11:13:59 pm »
Granted. Instead of being tired, you die.

I wish that this topic was deleted forever.
Zombie2000
Zombie World

Offline Lamentations

• Cactus
    • View Profile
Wish Game
« Reply #130 on: November 03, 2007, 01:25:40 am »
Granted. Instead of this topic being deleted, it is infested with crotch-eating scarab beetles and maggots and your genitals get devoured while you are still alive.

I wish people who wanted the topic deleted didn't post here.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2007, 01:25:59 am by Lamentations »

Offline pielord47

• the Lord of Pie
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • the Lord of Pie
  • Awards Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 4.97" long.
  • has 16 llamas
    • View Profile
Wish Game
« Reply #131 on: November 03, 2007, 09:14:36 am »
granted, but then almost no one posts in this thread and sinks into the back of the forums

i wish for a plain rug
Ruling over pie since that one time a couple years ago.

Quote from: Wikipedia Article for Portal
Wolpaw further describes the idea of using cake as the reward came about as "at the beginning of the Portal development process, we sat down as a group to decide what philosopher or school of philosophy our game would be based on. That was followed by about 15 minutes of silence and then someone mentioned that a lot of people like cake."

Offline Lamentations

• Cactus
    • View Profile
Wish Game
« Reply #132 on: November 03, 2007, 10:57:49 am »
Granted. The rug is infested with crotch-eating scarab beetles and maggots and your genitals get devoured while you are still alive. The critters soon die of starvation.

I wish for a mountain of naked women, all of which are fit and attractive.

Offline pielord47

• the Lord of Pie
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • the Lord of Pie
  • Awards Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity
  • has 16 llamas
    • View Profile
Wish Game
« Reply #133 on: November 03, 2007, 11:18:40 am »
they all get in a fight over who gets to have sex with you first and none survive

i wish for a glass of water that isnt infested with anything and isnt poisned

Wolpaw further describes the idea of using cake as the reward came about as "at the beginning of the Portal development process, we sat down as a group to decide what philosopher or school of philosophy our game would be based on. That was followed by about 15 minutes of silence and then someone mentioned that a lot of people like cake."

Offline Lamentations

• Cactus
    • View Profile
Wish Game
« Reply #134 on: November 03, 2007, 11:33:09 am »
they all get in a fight over who gets to have sex with you first
Uncannily true to life.

Granted. The water is full of the eggs of crotch-eating scarab beetles and maggots which hatch upon consumption and your genitals get devoured while you are still alive. The critters soon die of starvation.

I wish for unlimited alcohol.

Offline Untelligent

• Wandered out west to the California coast where the folks who know 'bout Frostiness stay Frostiest the most
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • NO MORE RHINO
  • Awards Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has colonized Mars!
  • war boner is 19.75" long.
  • has 64 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: zoqfoqpiksting
  • Ruler: Untelligent
Wish Game
« Reply #135 on: November 03, 2007, 11:57:47 am »
Edit: How did this get here?
« Last Edit: November 03, 2007, 11:58:49 am by Untelligent »

We all live in a yellow submarine, we hate the stupid thing, we want to paint it green

Quote from: Hyperonic
I'm going to code some shit into these boards that stops you guys from posting because holy shit

Stay Frosty.

llama, don't say intelligent things.
This.

What the fuck llama.

Offline Untelligent

• Wandered out west to the California coast where the folks who know 'bout Frostiness stay Frostiest the most
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • NO MORE RHINO
  • Awards Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has colonized Mars!
  • has 64 llamas
    • View Profile
Wish Game
« Reply #136 on: November 03, 2007, 11:57:59 am »
Granted, you get drunk and drive off a cliff.

I wish for a hat.

We all live in a yellow submarine, we hate the stupid thing, we want to paint it green

I'm going to code some shit into these boards that stops you guys from posting because holy shit

Stay Frosty.

This.

What the fuck llama.

Offline pielord47

• the Lord of Pie
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • the Lord of Pie
  • has 16 llamas
    • View Profile
Wish Game
« Reply #137 on: November 04, 2007, 12:52:31 pm »
the hat eats off your head

i wish lamentations would shutup about crotch-eating scarab beetles and maggots

Offline Untelligent

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • NO MORE RHINO
  • has 64 llamas
    • View Profile
Wish Game
« Reply #138 on: November 04, 2007, 02:23:34 pm »
Granted, he explodes and gets crotch-eating scarab beetles and maggots all over you.

I wish for a ham sandwhich with swiss cheese.

Stay Frosty.

This.

What the fuck llama.

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
Wish Game
« Reply #139 on: November 04, 2007, 02:52:37 pm »
Granted, but it tastes crappy, you purge, become emo, go to some raves, get really fucked up, slash your wrists the wrong way and die.

I wish you had a ham sammich with swiss cheese.
Master Raider

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.174 seconds with 46 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317