Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: I just figured out how to make .gifs  (Read 1306 times)

Offline Delta1212

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of Great War III RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has colonized the Moon! Has donated money for the RIA Has assisted the HoIA in the Internal Affairs dept Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 16.44" long.
  • has 107 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Verspasia
  • Ruler: Delta1212
I just figured out how to make .gifs
« on: September 04, 2007, 06:11:39 pm »
I made this this morning. It's black, so I don't know if you all can see it, but whatever.

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h184/Delta1212/Animation3.gif
It's ok Delta, the mods still love you.  But the forum skin is not a user and we cannot warn it.

<Away_Srqt[PG13]> thanks for satisfying my girlfriend delta
<Away_Srqt[PG13]> I appreciate it

The Truth about Scientology

Offline schneereich

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2007, 06:33:18 pm »
fancy

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2007, 07:12:07 pm »
Looks like a cross-eyed black hole

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2007, 07:12:24 pm »
cool pic but kinda sad that you just found out...

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=Flask)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (Flask)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]"Former HoFA, Remember? Back When Moth Was Good At Government. When The Crops Were Healthy And The Birds Sang. The Birds Don't Sing Any moar. Moth Had The Birds Executed By Firing Squad The Day Of His Election To Triumvirate. Now The Crops Are Dead. Sucks."[/quote]

Offline Delta1212

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of Great War III RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has colonized the Moon! Has donated money for the RIA Has assisted the HoIA in the Internal Affairs dept Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been a Triumvir
  • has 107 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2007, 07:20:50 pm »
*figured out

I don't look at instructions for things. Ever.
It's ok Delta, the mods still love you.  But the forum skin is not a user and we cannot warn it.

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2007, 07:23:50 pm »
Quote from: Delta1212
*figured out

I don't look at instructions for things. Ever.

Whoever invented them didn't get how no one reads them <_<

Offline Delta1212

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 107 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2007, 07:57:59 pm »
Wouldn't it be funny if there was an instruction manual on how to get people to read instructions, only no one has ever read it?

Offline IronSoldier820

• TTK Ambassador
  • Cactuar
  • It's My Dick in a Box
    • View Profile
    • The Templar Knights
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2007, 05:35:06 pm »
Wish I knew how to make .gifs. <_<

Quote from: Loren
I could care less if they murdered a town of babies, but if they killed the dog.. <__<

Offline Flask

• Flaskington Bearonimus
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
    • http://flaskbear.newgrounds.com/
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2007, 05:57:30 pm »
So how do you make .gif? I'm not sure I understand what makes them special and cool...

Hyperonic ~ "I finally have enough evidence to prove that Flask is in fact a bear."
Kaiser ~ "This topic is a lie. Flask has thought of everything ever."

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2007, 07:08:58 pm »
^^it's how you make an animation

to make an animation .gif

1. use adobe photoshop elements
2. when creating, make every different seen you want a different layer, bottem layer is the first seen
3. when saving click .gif for your option then below it click animate
4. a box will open, uncheck transparent and check animate
5. mess with the timing usally .1 or .2 for anything is good
6. save and upload to photoshop

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=Flask)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (Flask)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]"Former HoFA, Remember? Back When Moth Was Good At Government. When The Crops Were Healthy And The Birds Sang. The Birds Don't Sing Any moar. Moth Had The Birds Executed By Firing Squad The Day Of His Election To Triumvirate. Now The Crops Are Dead. Sucks."[/quote]

wethepeople

« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2007, 07:13:46 pm »
Quote from: Vector
^^it's how you make an animation

to make an animation .gif

1. use adobe photoshop elements
2. when creating, make every different seen you want a different layer, bottem layer is the first seen
3. when saving click .gif for your option then below it click animate
4. a box will open, uncheck transparent and check animate
5. mess with the timing usally .1 or .2 for anything is good
6. save and upload to photoshop

I stopped at one. RAM eating pig monster from Hell is all it is. Opens itself up four times and runs itself through System32, eats all my damn RAM when its on. =/ Once saw the bastard eating 60MB of RAM. Thank God I saw fit to have 3GB on this comp.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2007, 07:15:19 pm by wethepeople »

Offline Delta1212

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 107 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2007, 07:13:48 pm »
He means photobucket. =/

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2007, 07:15:17 pm »
ok with 3 gigs of ram you should be able to run many copies of photoshop elements at once
with just 1 gig i run up to 5 at a time

wethepeople

« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2007, 07:16:48 pm »
I need every MB to run Oblivion and Stalker. >_> Elements hits the road when I play games, period.

Offline Delta1212

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 107 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2007, 07:42:33 pm »
Here's a thought... Don't run everything at once? (Says the guy who has 22 things running including IE with 5 open tabs, which is not many compared to how I usually have it).

wethepeople

« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2007, 09:39:28 pm »
Sadly this computer is riddled with tasks. Basically, AOL. Its a prebuilt and is technically my dads, but I use it as much if not more than him. Its more of a family computer. 55 tasks currently on Task Manager. >_>

Offline BrynTheSkits

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2007, 12:25:04 am »
It is WAY easier to make .gifs in flash.

Offline Flask

• Flaskington Bearonimus
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
    • http://flaskbear.newgrounds.com/
« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2007, 11:58:26 pm »
I can make animations in elements, I thought .gifs were something else. An example of my horrible animation skills:

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j111/Baceman6/The-Worm.gif

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j111/Baceman6/Abrupt-Conversation-Ender.gif

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j111/Baceman6/Man-ball-blood.gif

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j111/Baceman6/Shazam.gif

Hyperonic ~ "I finally have enough evidence to prove that Flask is in fact a bear."
Kaiser ~ "This topic is a lie. Flask has thought of everything ever."

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.06 seconds with 41 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317