Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Best Erotic Story Ever  (Read 1324 times)

Offline 1ofkind

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
    • http://
Best Erotic Story Ever
« on: October 21, 2008, 04:43:05 pm »
Author's infos: Female, Secret
Introduction: This 100% True!!!

"steven wake up" jessie pushed at me. i woke up and pushed her over. stupid ass little sister. she started crying and i got out of bed naked and stepped on her and she cried more as one of her ribs broke. i hate five year olds. then i pissed all over her and said that that was her bath becaus piss has amonia in it that makes it sterile. then i yelled at her to go away. "go away" i said.

i walked into the bathroom and saw my mom taking a shower so i ripped the shower curtin open and stuck my rock hard 20 inch dick up her pregnant cunt. she screamed as i raped her. then she started moaning in pleasure becasue i was fullfilling all her wishes and i was the real man in her life that she never had. i shoved my cock up her so hard and so far that i broke through the sack around her fetus baby and the head of my dick went inside its vagina. it was the titest cunt i ever felt. so i plowed my monster cock even further all the way into my little fetus sister and it went into her tight little pussy and up her body and it was comming out of her throat so she started sucking it.

i've never been sucked of by such a young girl before and it was so great and i blew my load right there. and my cum sperted out of the fetus mouth and all over the inside of my moms womb. i pulled out and slapped my mom across the face with my giant shrinking cock as she gasped for air because she loved it so much. my littel sister inside her started eating my cum on the wall of my moms womb. i knew that she would be a born cock sucker.

then she started chewing on the womb walls to get allmy cum that she could and started eating through my moms body.
that made me hot so i walked out of the bathroom so i could go jack off in the kitchen becase sometime i like to take little debbie snacks and smash them around my prick and make out with little debbie as i spank myslef to her sweet little cakes. i walked in and found cattie lighting the candles on her birthday cake because she was just turning 8 years old that day. i never really noticed her but now i thought she was looking like a peice of sex meat. i'm not a pedophile, it just that she was develooping into a woman and i got so turned on by her double d breasts that wer bouncing out her her nighty. i said to blow her candles out, "blow your candles out."

then she went to blow the candles out and the cake exploded because they werent really candles but small sticks of dynomyte and her head exploded spraying blood all over the kitchen. i wiped my hand on the wall and smeared some blood on it and used it as lubrication to jack of to. then i decided to just rape her. so i picked up her dead body and stuffed my dick down her severed asophogus and kepted jamming her body up and down onto my dick. she sure new how to give head. i was about to blow my cum into her when jessie walked in and looked at me. i pulled up catties nightie and pointed her virgin pussy lips to jessie and blew my load in her. my massive cock pumped stream after stream of my baby making glue into my sisters throaght.

my massively powerfull prick shot my cum through catties body and it sprayed out of her tiny little girl pussy and across the room and painted jessies face. jessie looked to me and giggled as i dropped catties body to the ground. my rock hard 20 inch cock was still hard so i walked to jessie and pushed it into her chest. she gasped for air as it broke past her ribs and went into her hart. blood was gushing out of her chest around my rock hard cock. her virgin blood was so hot it was making me hornier. the tip of my dick was lodged inside her hart and it was being pounded on by her heart beating. then i cummed on the spot because it was so intense and jessie cummed too. i pulled out and jessies dead body fell to the ground and she died because my sex was too good for her to handle.

then my little fetus baby sister crawled into the kitchen dragging my mom behind her from the umbilical cord coming out of the hole in her stomack. i cummed once more and my little baby fetus sister sucked me clean and we fell asleep together.

when i woke up i started sucking her little cunt and gave her an orgasm. sucking her little girl cum from her pussy was like the nector of the gods. then god came to me and said that it was his nector. then i puked it back up beacuase that was disgusting. her whole body was like a giant vagina because it was all pink and squooshy so i rubbed it all over my nipples. then she woke up and giggled so i started sucking her nipples and she cummed again and it dripped on my dick so i slammed her down and started fucking her tiny pussy. she was moaning and groaning. just before i came i pulled out and set her down and then using her lubricant that was still on my dick, i jacked off and when i came i used my powerfull sperm to slice the umbilical cord in half. my little fetus sister tied up her loose end and licked my cock clean again sucking all my man milk out.

i said that that was all she was going to eat for ever because it was high in protein. she said "i wuv you" and then we kissed and fell asleep again and lived happily ever after.
[/b]

I laughed, and cried.
Muay Thai - Strength Training - Battle Rifles - (ex) Paintball Professional - C&C:RA2 - COD4:MW - My Nation

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the War of the Coalition
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
Best Erotic Story Ever
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2008, 05:47:08 pm »
not an easy read

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Six years of Random Insanity Five years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Four years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of Great War III RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Illuminati War Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 14.02" long.
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
  • Nation: The Turtle Lair
  • Ruler: Leonardo
Best Erotic Story Ever
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2008, 01:57:31 pm »
What... the... fuck....

That was hilarious and crazy all at the same time, mixed in with some insanity and maybe a little wondering as to whether this guy lives in a padded room.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Quote from: Crazyman93
Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
<brians_bot>: kenny > big tits
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

C-zom

Best Erotic Story Ever
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2008, 10:31:56 pm »
XMFD @ topic Kind, I love you.

Offline Xiphosis

• Global Order of Darkness
  • Cactus
  • Awards Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation
  • war boner is 12.62" long.
  • has 64 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Xiphosii
  • Ruler: Xiphosis
Best Erotic Story Ever
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2008, 11:43:48 pm »
A++ Would Read Again.
The first step to controlling your world is to control your culture. To model and demonstrate the kind of world you demand to live in.  - Chuck Palahniuk

Offline KingRanter

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
Best Erotic Story Ever
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2008, 12:51:07 am »
i referenced this story to my friend (about how he raped his mother and ended up raping the baby fetus too) and he found it extremely disturbing

i lol'd anyway

Offline Crunka

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 4.32" long.
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/thecolourofmusic
Best Erotic Story Ever
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2008, 02:40:19 am »
this one time i did it with a pregnant chick.

<_<
"it's better to live one day as a lion[/size] than a thousand years as a lamb"
[/i]

check out my flickr!
check out my band: The Color of Music
check out my cock

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the War of the Coalition
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
Best Erotic Story Ever
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2008, 08:27:52 pm »
Quote from: Crunka
this one time i did it with a pregnant chick.

<_<

and when they asked the child to show them on the doll where the man touched him, he pointed to the umbilical cord

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Mr_Cynic

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex
  • war boner is 2.87" long.
  • has 70 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Mostly
  • Ruler: MrCynic
Best Erotic Story Ever
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2008, 05:38:32 pm »
what is this i dont even
Quote from: Crunka
I like cats too. Let's exchange recipes.
Quote from: Flask
SPITE THE ROCK!
Quote from: Elijah S Konderwink
....I fucking hate you.
<Moldavi> lol

Offline 1ofkind

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
Best Erotic Story Ever
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2008, 09:30:00 pm »
Can somebody please siggy this,

then my little fetus baby sister crawled into the kitchen dragging my mom behind her from the umbilical cord coming out of the hole in her stomack. i cummed once more and my little baby fetus sister sucked me clean and we fell asleep together.
Muay Thai - Strength Training - Battle Rifles - (ex) Paintball Professional - C&C:RA2 - COD4:MW - My Nation

Offline KingRanter

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
Best Erotic Story Ever
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2008, 10:16:26 pm »
why don't you

Offline Electric Mango

• R a p e r o f L e o
  • Independent Republic of Orange Nations
  • Funktuar
  • I Make All Your Dreams Come True
  • Awards Was elected to be Captain Planet Has donated money for the RIA
  • has 22 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tiava.com
  • Nation: Mango Nation
  • Ruler: A Vote for Mango is Like a Mouth Full of Awesome
Best Erotic Story Ever
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2008, 10:33:13 pm »
that is fucking sick

Offline Lanna

• Ministress of Secks
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
    • http://realbigcheese.livejournal.com/
Best Erotic Story Ever
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2008, 08:37:11 pm »
I don't know how you guys can find humor in this... o.o  I didn't even finish the first paragraph... =\
Lebanese Proverb: Lower your voice and strengthen your argument.

Offline KingRanter

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
Best Erotic Story Ever
« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2008, 09:29:52 pm »
you didn't read enough

Offline Vice Man

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the War of the Coalition Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has colonized the Moon! RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA
    • View Profile
Best Erotic Story Ever
« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2008, 02:41:27 am »
Quote from: Lanna
I don't know how you guys can find humor in this... o.o  I didn't even finish the first paragraph... =\

Quote from: KingRanter
you didn't read enough

That.

If anything, read the third to last paragraph. That convinced me to read the whole thing.
KENNY SAYS CHILLAX

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.179 seconds with 39 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317