Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: *bursts into RIA carrying a harpoon and covered with seaweed*  (Read 5085 times)

Offline Damen

• RItiree - burritos
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
    • View Profile
    • http://
*bursts into RIA carrying a harpoon and covered with seaweed*
« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2007, 07:30:56 pm »
*dynamite explodes, and mini-whale dies sealing off the other whales*

...Where was I?

*takes knife, and continues through the Whale*

[23:02] loren: You're pants are very fun

Andy says:
lorens not responding so HI LORENS MOM
Andy says:
HELLO BARBARA
Andy says:
I KNOW YOUR NAME
Andy says:
I'VE SEEN YOUR DAUGHTER NAKED, HAVE YOU?
loren says:
FUCK YOU MAN
loren says:
SHE ALMOST SAW THAT
loren says:
O_O

[span style="color:#48D1CC"]I WILL NOT REMOVE THIS UNTIL KENNY DECLARES DEFEAT[/span] 8-2-07

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Six years of Random Insanity Five years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of Great War III RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 14.02" long.
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
  • Nation: The Turtle Lair
  • Ruler: Leonardo
« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2007, 07:35:09 pm »
*a leprechaun is waiting for Damen*Are you lookin' for me pot 'o gold!?

*leprechaun smiles*Well too bad, cause I ain't got none!
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Quote from: Crazyman93
Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
<brians_bot>: kenny > big tits
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline Damen

• RItiree - burritos
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2007, 07:35:59 pm »
A leprechaun...

I'm looking for a way to kill this beast

Andy says:
Andy says:
HELLO BARBARA
Andy says:
I KNOW YOUR NAME
Andy says:
loren says:
FUCK YOU MAN
loren says:
SHE ALMOST SAW THAT
loren says:
O_O

[span style="color:#48D1CC"]I WILL NOT REMOVE THIS UNTIL KENNY DECLARES DEFEAT[/span] 8-2-07

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Six years of Random Insanity Five years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of Great War III RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2007, 07:38:17 pm »
Well, then, I'm Irish and I know all.*bar magically appears*

But you'll have to get me 'ta tell ya Irish style.*sits at bar where a whale is tending it*
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline Damen

• RItiree - burritos
  • God Emperor Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 24, 2007, 07:41:04 pm »
Buddy, how do you think I found out about the whale in the first place?

Right. I was so farking drunk I fell asleep in the middle of the ocean, floating away on a raft of my own barf. I'm sober now, but that can change quick.

*sits at table*

Andy says:
Andy says:
HELLO BARBARA
Andy says:
I KNOW YOUR NAME
Andy says:
loren says:
FUCK YOU MAN
loren says:
SHE ALMOST SAW THAT
loren says:
O_O

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #25 on: April 24, 2007, 07:43:52 pm »
Now you gotta bribe me, you idiot.*leprechaun waits while whale cleans glasses with wet towel*
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Offline Damen

• RItiree - burritos
  • God Emperor Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 24, 2007, 07:46:07 pm »
*flips you a gold coin*

Andy says:
Andy says:
HELLO BARBARA
Andy says:
I KNOW YOUR NAME
Andy says:
loren says:
FUCK YOU MAN
loren says:
SHE ALMOST SAW THAT
loren says:
O_O

Offline DRUNKENKING

• RIctuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 24, 2007, 07:46:10 pm »
VIKINGS! "Draws Broadsword and cleaves leprechaun in half"
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder unless you just ripped that eye from its socket and ground it into the cold, hard surface of reality.
-Flask

I am the ballot in your box
the oxet in your gun
that inner glow that lets you know to call your brothers son

the story that just begun
the promise of what's to come
and I will remain a soldier til' the war is won.

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #28 on: April 24, 2007, 07:47:08 pm »
Dammit Damen, you getting stupider since I conceived you. I want some beer, now buy me some!
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Offline Damen

• RItiree - burritos
  • God Emperor Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 24, 2007, 07:48:51 pm »
*orders you a keg*

Andy says:
Andy says:
HELLO BARBARA
Andy says:
I KNOW YOUR NAME
Andy says:
loren says:
FUCK YOU MAN
loren says:
SHE ALMOST SAW THAT
loren says:
O_O

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #30 on: April 24, 2007, 07:51:44 pm »
Finally you farkin' idiot for a son.*leprechaun chugs entire keg and gets drunk*

Who the fark are you!? You wanna fight me!?*starts shaking fists and acting dizzy*
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Offline Damen

• RItiree - burritos
  • God Emperor Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 24, 2007, 07:58:07 pm »
*knocks down the leprechaun, severs a hand with the knife while doing so, and holds the knife against the neck*

Tell me. How do I kill this Whale. I could end you.

Andy says:
Andy says:
HELLO BARBARA
Andy says:
I KNOW YOUR NAME
Andy says:
loren says:
FUCK YOU MAN
loren says:
SHE ALMOST SAW THAT
loren says:
O_O

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #32 on: April 24, 2007, 08:00:13 pm »
I like cereal. Do you like me. I like you. Ask the bartender, he's a wha-*gets shot*

*bartender blows smoke off his .50 cal*Why you lookin' at me?
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Offline Damen

• RItiree - burritos
  • God Emperor Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 24, 2007, 08:04:44 pm »
fark it.

*lights another stick of dynamite and throws it into the bar*

fark, I'm still in the bar...

*jumps out the nearest window and continues to go through the Whale*

Andy says:
Andy says:
HELLO BARBARA
Andy says:
I KNOW YOUR NAME
Andy says:
loren says:
FUCK YOU MAN
loren says:
SHE ALMOST SAW THAT
loren says:
O_O

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #34 on: April 24, 2007, 08:28:34 pm »
*whale poops Damen out*
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Offline Damen

• RItiree - burritos
  • God Emperor Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 24, 2007, 08:31:52 pm »
*falls out*

You dead yet?

Andy says:
Andy says:
HELLO BARBARA
Andy says:
I KNOW YOUR NAME
Andy says:
loren says:
FUCK YOU MAN
loren says:
SHE ALMOST SAW THAT
loren says:
O_O

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #36 on: April 25, 2007, 04:50:11 pm »
I'm not, the whale isn't either. He looks a little uncomfortable though, I think you should give his brain a visit.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Offline Damen

• RItiree - burritos
  • God Emperor Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 25, 2007, 04:52:39 pm »
*slices open the front of the head and jumps in*

Andy says:
Andy says:
HELLO BARBARA
Andy says:
I KNOW YOUR NAME
Andy says:
loren says:
FUCK YOU MAN
loren says:
SHE ALMOST SAW THAT
loren says:
O_O

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #38 on: April 25, 2007, 05:02:25 pm »
*head is empty, there is no brain*
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Offline Damen

• RItiree - burritos
  • God Emperor Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 25, 2007, 05:19:10 pm »
The fu-

*wound closes*

Andy says:
Andy says:
HELLO BARBARA
Andy says:
I KNOW YOUR NAME
Andy says:
loren says:
FUCK YOU MAN
loren says:
SHE ALMOST SAW THAT
loren says:
O_O

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.103 seconds with 45 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317