Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Moved out  (Read 2229 times)

Offline Vixen of Gefaehrlich

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://
Moved out
« on: July 11, 2009, 11:27:04 pm »
Yay! I have moved out of the house. Been away 2 weeks now. Moved up to northern Texas near Forthworth and Dallas to go to Lincoln Institute of Technology to go into the welding program here. Being away from parents is amazing, haha. As well as being free to hang out with all the welding guys, im the only girl in the welding currently.
~ * ~ We are the knights who say Ni! ~ * ~

Offline Reoga

• Economics Leadership
  • Funktuar
  • Poke rights not poke fights
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has recruited a member into the RIA Has colonized the Moon! Has been Head of Internal Affairs Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been Head of Economics Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has donated money for the RIA Five years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Has been a diplomat Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War
  • war boner is 8.75" long.
  • has 87 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Legion of 2000
  • Ruler: Reoga
Moved out
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2009, 12:50:47 am »
Sounds like my 1st Squad dont be a slut now OK.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2009, 12:51:15 am by Reoga »
I can swim
Light a fire for a man warm him for a night
Light a man on fire warm him for the rest of his life
First Immortality then the Bitches
my dear psychopath stop raeping them
Wino

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
Moved out
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2009, 01:09:22 am »
Quote from: Reoga
Sounds like my 1st Squad dont be a slut now OK.
Hahaha... I shall try my best.

Offline Thunder Strike

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Inductee of the Golden Dong Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has colonized Mars! Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has donated money for the RIA Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 19.46" long.
  • has 324 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Storm Heaven
  • Ruler: Thunder Strike
Moved out
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2009, 04:01:07 am »
I have never met a chick that is a welder.

Why welding?

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
Moved out
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2009, 05:30:14 am »
we need pics of you welding, preferably in swimwear

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
Moved out
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2009, 09:22:30 am »
Quote from: Thunder Strike
I have never met a chick that is a welder.

Why welding?
Had fun doing stick welding in AG class, and seemed far better than choice than going to school 4 more years. Lol. Go for 10 months to learn all the welding, get out with a starting pay of $15-20/hr. Its hot work, but there is such a shortage of welders and you always need them, can go anywhere I want and have a job (pretty much). Pays well, so met my goal faster of having lots of money lol.  Don't mind hanging with the guys and doing hard work so it shouldnt be that bad.
Lol. The instructors learned me fast, they say women welders are really good, better at detail and work.

Sorry llamavore, I don't think my instructors will let me wear a swimsuit into the shop.  I still have 2-3 more weeks of class work anyways. Gotta sit through all the safey and rules till our boots and tools are shiped in.

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
Moved out
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2009, 11:23:49 am »
Quote from: Vixen
Lol. The instructors learned me fast, they say women welders are really good, better at detail and work.
but can you weld shut the hole the last one put in my heart </3

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
Moved out
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2009, 04:23:41 pm »
Quote from: llamavore
Is your heart made of metal?

Offline Reoga

• Economics Leadership
  • Funktuar
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has recruited a member into the RIA Has colonized the Moon! Has been Head of Internal Affairs Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been Head of Economics Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has donated money for the RIA Five years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Has been a diplomat Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War
  • has 87 llamas
    • View Profile
Moved out
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2009, 06:38:45 pm »
Ice
I can swim
Wino

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
Moved out
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2009, 06:03:35 am »
only when you're gone </3

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline Ganon5

• Furious Panda
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has colonized Mars!
  • war boner is 0.7" long.
  • has 67 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=797919207
  • Nation: Desperation
  • Ruler: Furious Panda
Moved out
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2009, 06:21:22 am »
So tired of living with my folks... I'm aiming to move out early next year. Should have the cash for a deposit on a house by then
*fingers crossed*

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
Moved out
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2009, 06:16:13 pm »
only when you're gone </3
Awwww...  need paperwork on the makeup of the alloy of the metal before I can weld that hehe.

And goodluck with all that ganon!

Offline Kiss Goodbye

• Cactus
    • View Profile
Moved out
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2009, 09:31:01 pm »
but there is such a shortage of welders

That's fairly surprising, actually, given the economy--we've got some 10% unemployed in quite a few states.

I'm sticking around in grad school for as long as I can simply because there aren't any jobs out there for me.

Sounds like you made a slick career move finding one of the few jobs still in demand.  My buddy just graduated from Hopkins with a Master's in applied math, and he can't get a job anywhere.  Congrats!
« Last Edit: July 13, 2009, 09:31:27 pm by Kiss Goodbye »

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
Moved out
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2009, 10:32:58 pm »
Quote from: Kiss Goodbye
but there is such a shortage of welders

That's fairly surprising, actually, given the economy--we've got some 10% unemployed in quite a few states.

I'm sticking around in grad school for as long as I can simply because there aren't any jobs out there for me.

Sounds like you made a slick career move finding one of the few jobs still in demand.  My buddy just graduated from Hopkins with a Master's in applied math, and he can't get a job anywhere.  Congrats!
Yea. I was wanting go into computers and buisness.. But going through another 4 years of school and thousands of dollars later to struggle with hundreds of others just for the bare minimum jobs. Or spend 17k and 10 months later get out earning good money and easily pay off debt and have spare money work with. Bit of hot work, but at least it is work unlike everyone else struggling for the min wage or even to keep a job.

Offline Reoga

• Economics Leadership
  • Funktuar
  • has 87 llamas
    • View Profile
Moved out
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2009, 11:17:47 pm »
Can you learn deep sea welding?
I can swim
Wino

Offline Kaiser

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
    • View Profile
Moved out
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2009, 12:12:45 am »
/me thinks you have never welded before

Quote from: Emperor Whimsical
Well, Kaiser proved me I was wrong, and then Delta WTFpwned me.

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
Moved out
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2009, 07:43:53 am »
Quote from: Kaiser
/me thinks you have never welded before
lern2fotoshop
Quote from: Reoga
Can you learn deep sea welding?
then she'd have to learn diving too. they probably prefer dudes for that, unless woman is xbox hueg muscles.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2009, 07:45:16 am by llamavore »

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline crazyisraelie

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of Great War III Three years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Recruitment Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been a Foreign Affairs director
  • war boner is 5.4" long.
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Kingdom of Zion
  • Ruler: crazyisraelie
Moved out
« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2009, 09:59:23 am »
The only problem I see would be your eye sight would get pretty bad after 20 years. But meh. You should be able to become a master welder.

Yes I am a self righteous asshole. Deal with it.

Offline Kaiser

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
    • View Profile
Moved out
« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2009, 01:19:20 pm »
Quote from: crazyisraelie
The only problem I see would be your eye sight would get pretty bad after 20 years. But meh. You should be able to become a master welder.
As far as I am aware the main health side-effect of welding is not your eyesight, but rather your lungs. A lot of shit gets in your lungs. The welding mask is pretty effective.

Quote from: Emperor Whimsical
Well, Kaiser proved me I was wrong, and then Delta WTFpwned me.

Offline Jenne

• I am your overlord!
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been a Triumvir Six years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Baldr War Five years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Recruitment Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been Head of Economics Was elected to be Captain Planet Three years of Random Insanity Inductee of the Golden Dong Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has recruited a member into the RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Two Years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Karma War Has been Head of Internal Affairs Has colonized the Moon! Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 21.03" long.
  • has 442 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Jenne
  • Ruler: Jenne
Moved out
« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2009, 01:28:43 pm »
Weld smoke is pretty nasty shit.  But, there are plenty of specifications for building ventilation which keep you from having to breathe it all the time.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.328 seconds with 49 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317