Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: The ACT!!!  (Read 2821 times)

Offline invincible13matt

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
  • war boner is 6.25" long.
  • has 43 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Realm of Mpire
  • Ruler: invincible13matt
The ACT!!!
« on: May 29, 2007, 01:18:41 pm »
Who here had to take the ACT this year? How did you do and how do you feel about it?
More resilient than Wile E. Coyote.

Third, Fourth Great War Veteran, War of the Coalition Veteran
Lands ravaged, cities in ruins, so many lives sacrificed, and yet there was no other word for it but victory.

Offline dester55

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Overlooked member of the RIA
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Five years of Random Insanity Has been a diplomat IIDA Graduate and Cadet Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 18.67" long.
  • has 189 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: kamicassis
  • Ruler: dester55
The ACT!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2007, 05:00:04 pm »
i didn't do it but i have a friend that scored a 13 on it

When everyone rage quits I start taking my clothes off.

Offline invincible13matt

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
  • has 43 llamas
    • View Profile
The ACT!!!
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2007, 05:01:03 pm »
ouch... 13?

Lands ravaged, cities in ruins, so many lives sacrificed, and yet there was no other word for it but victory.

Offline dester55

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Five years of Random Insanity Has been a diplomat IIDA Graduate and Cadet Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • has 189 llamas
    • View Profile
The ACT!!!
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2007, 05:04:10 pm »
Quote from: invincible13matt
ouch... 13?
ya, 1/2 the 11th graders scored a 13 on it in my school

Offline Kaiser

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
    • View Profile
    • http://
The ACT!!!
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2007, 05:10:16 pm »
What is this ACT you speak of?

Quote from: Emperor Whimsical
Well, Kaiser proved me I was wrong, and then Delta WTFpwned me.

Offline invincible13matt

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • has 43 llamas
    • View Profile
The ACT!!!
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2007, 06:19:25 pm »
you don't know what the ACT is?

And dester, what kind of school do you go to? Most of my school scored at least 20

Offline dester55

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 189 llamas
    • View Profile
The ACT!!!
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2007, 06:30:29 pm »
http://cybernations.rialliance.net/index.php?showtopic=1218 go there and check the link i put in, also i'm the one that wrote all that stuff at the bottom, so dont tell anyone

Offline invincible13matt

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • has 43 llamas
    • View Profile
The ACT!!!
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2007, 07:29:15 pm »
wow. Short article. My school has a pretty long one... and a 22.3 average on the ACT. I'm above the average I guess. I got a 35.

Offline Remington

• Cactuar
    • View Profile
    • http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=129299
The ACT!!!
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2007, 08:05:33 pm »
wow lol guess im not that smart i just got a 22 on it but then again i didnt even study for it
    link to Remington Empire

<-----Unjust War Vet

Offline invincible13matt

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • has 43 llamas
    • View Profile
The ACT!!!
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2007, 09:05:46 pm »
does anyone actually study for the ACT? Well, I took this lame prep course but I didn't learn anything from it... it just made me bored and made me hate ACT. Maybe that's why I didn't get a 36... oh well. I'll get where I want to go with 35.

Offline Kaiser

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
    • View Profile
The ACT!!!
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2007, 09:12:00 pm »
What the hell is the ACT? Also I'm from Canada so If this is some crazy americain thing that would be why I don't know about it.

Quote from: Emperor Whimsical
Well, Kaiser proved me I was wrong, and then Delta WTFpwned me.

Offline zblewski

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Internal Affairs Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • war boner is 9.2" long.
  • has 34 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Nowi Kaszuby
  • Ruler: Zblewski
The ACT!!!
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2007, 09:16:56 pm »
Same.

Nowi Kaszuby | Leader: Zblewski | CAPTAIN PLANET (Feb.-Aug. 2009) | Nations Anarchied For the RIA: 8

Quote from: Hyperonic
I just love unplugging that sum bitch just to watch y'all squeal.

Offline cctmsp13

• Viceroy
  • Funktuar
  • Viceroy of the RIA - Maru!
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Economics Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Karma War Was elected to be Captain Planet RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been a diplomat
  • war boner is 19.11" long.
  • has 318 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: korinekia
  • Ruler: cctmsp13
The ACT!!!
« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2007, 12:16:16 am »
Quote from: Kaiser
What the hell is the ACT? Also I'm from Canada so If this is some crazy americain thing that would be why I don't know about it.

ACT = American College Test
SAT = Scholastic Aptitude Test

These two are the two major tests used to get entry into an university in the United States.  Almost every major American University accepts one of the two.  Universities in coastal states tend to use the SAT, Universities in the interior tend to use the ACT.

The ACT tests on Science, Math, Reading comprehension, and English.  You are scored 1 to 36 in each section, then given an average score.  An average high schooler will get a 20 - 21.  Invincible's 35, and even my 32 put us in the top 1% of test takers.

Don't know as much about the SAT (Wisconsin's a long way from either coast), but their scores go up to 1600 or 2400.

I'm keeping this banner.

<cctmsp13[RIA]> www.youtube.com/watch?v=nz9U9qGGYmo
<Drummer[FF]> lmao
<Croix> what the fucking shit
<Croix> did i just click cctmsp13[RIA]
<cctmsp13[RIA]> not sure
<Croix> those two girls murdered a robot, and the robot seemed to enjoy it.
<cctmsp13[RIA]> oh that
<Croix> then they... i don't even know, charged up a portable generator on their vibrators?
<Croix> the fuck is wrong with you:X

cctmsp13, President of Korinekia
Viceroy of The RIA
Sovereign of the NPL

Offline invincible13matt

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • has 43 llamas
    • View Profile
The ACT!!!
« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2007, 11:13:45 am »
The SAT is graded on Math and English, each on a scale of 200-800 points each. So a maximum score is 1600. Higher is better. Or at least that's what I remember. I had to take the SAT in 7th grade.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2007, 11:14:40 am by invincible13matt »

Offline Shaner

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
The ACT!!!
« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2007, 02:16:56 pm »
I took the ACT when I was in the 8th grade. It was kind of "do it for fun and experience" type of thing. I scored a 14 or a 15, I don't remember. I should probably take it for real one of these days.
"Veni, Vidi, Velcro" -- I came, I saw, I stuck around.

Offline invincible13matt

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • has 43 llamas
    • View Profile
The ACT!!!
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2007, 03:10:34 pm »
Why would anyone take the ACT "for fun"?

Offline dester55

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 189 llamas
    • View Profile
The ACT!!!
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2007, 03:21:19 pm »
Quote from: invincible13matt
Why would anyone take the ACT "for fun"?
we get to take a prep ACT at my school. i bombed that because i just filled in random bubbles.

Offline invincible13matt

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • has 43 llamas
    • View Profile
The ACT!!!
« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2007, 04:00:20 pm »
I got the honor (sarcasm) of taking an entire prep course. Didn't help at all.

Offline ace of spades

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave
    • View Profile
The ACT!!!
« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2007, 04:32:53 pm »
hehe *grins* i won't need to take a prep course. i saw the heck you went through matt, and i'm not going to do it! (besides i have no time to do it even if i wanted to)

Sorry, RIA... I'm burritos, but i may come back to visit ;)
Use my money wisely RIA!

Offline enragedlobster

• RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been Head of Internal Affairs Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Economics RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry One year of Random Insanity Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Unjust War Has been a diplomat Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 26 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: goddammit
  • Ruler: certainly not
The ACT!!!
« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2007, 08:07:03 pm »
I only had to take the SAT.
fuck off

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.097 seconds with 43 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317