Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: I like someone. There, I said it.  (Read 7672 times)

Offline Delta1212

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of Great War III RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has recruited a member into the RIA Has colonized the Moon! RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has assisted the HoIA in the Internal Affairs dept Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 16.44" long.
  • has 107 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Verspasia
  • Ruler: Delta1212
I like someone. There, I said it.
« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2007, 10:26:40 pm »
Trust me on this. I went back-to-back "nothing" and "rejection" before I got to now. The rejection I actually didn't feel terribly bad about and got over it in about a week. Te girl I didn't ask, I wondered about for months before I moved on. Wondering if you screwed up your chances through inaction is much, much worse than finding out you really didn't have much of a chance to begin with.

Of course, finding out you do have a chance is best of all. ^_^
It's ok Delta, the mods still love you.  But the forum skin is not a user and we cannot warn it.

<Away_Srqt[PG13]> thanks for satisfying my girlfriend delta
<Away_Srqt[PG13]> I appreciate it

The Truth about Scientology

wethepeople

« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2007, 10:34:22 pm »
NOT many girls would like me. <_< But, I'll give it a try somehow. Even though I'm shy as hell. But I'm not stupid, I'm not going to dick around and follow her or some second grade crap. I'll do my best. However, I still need to find the guts to do this. Its not going to be by tomorrow or something, then I'd be crazy.

Offline Grand Poobah Marx

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Economics One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 5.89" long.
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: North Place
  • Ruler: Grand Poobah Marx
« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2007, 10:38:23 pm »
Tell us how it goes c-zom, I'm rooting for you!

edit: secks her from behind
« Last Edit: September 27, 2007, 10:38:59 pm by Grand Poobah Marx »
Master Raider

[span style="color:#48D1CC"]cave laborem[/span]

Quote from: llamavore
I say listen to the gay jew.

Offline Mr_Cynic

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
  • war boner is 2.87" long.
  • has 70 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Mostly
  • Ruler: MrCynic
« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2007, 06:06:44 am »
DO EET!  Even if she does reject you, you can tell yourself, "At least I had the balls to ask her!   FUCK YEAH, TESTICLES!"
Quote from: Crunka
I like cats too. Let's exchange recipes.
Quote from: Flask
SPITE THE ROCK!
Quote from: Elijah S Konderwink
....I fucking hate you.
<Moldavi> lol

Offline evil greg guy

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Was elected to be Captain Planet
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #24 on: September 28, 2007, 09:09:10 am »
I kinda have similar situation. Theres no fucking family trouble or anything. But ive known the girl for a VERY long time, the majority of my life actually, and ive liked her for the majority of it. She is an awesome person, but we never do anything together. I find it weird that ive liked her for so long, but i cant help it. I have the balls to ask her out, but i dont have the balls to accept what will be coming from her.
"That makes me angry, and when Dr. Evil gets angry, Mr. Bigglesworth gets upset. And when Mr. Bigglesworth gets upset....people DIE!!!"
                                         - Dr. Evil

wethepeople

« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2007, 01:32:10 pm »
Same Greg, just add family troubles. >_> I've known her for 5 years.

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 28, 2007, 02:54:07 pm »
well somehow i seem to have had the balls to ask someone out (yay i took my own advice)

now i just wait and see what they say

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=Flask)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (Flask)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]"Former HoFA, Remember? Back When Moth Was Good At Government. When The Crops Were Healthy And The Birds Sang. The Birds Don't Sing Any moar. Moth Had The Birds Executed By Firing Squad The Day Of His Election To Triumvirate. Now The Crops Are Dead. Sucks."[/quote]

wethepeople

« Reply #27 on: September 28, 2007, 03:22:59 pm »
Good for you Vector. =D

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 28, 2007, 03:26:14 pm »
do as i do

though i really do hope she says yes, but if not then all that happens is i ask someone else to homecomming (though i would like to go with her because i really like her)

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=Flask)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (Flask)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]"Former HoFA, Remember? Back When Moth Was Good At Government. When The Crops Were Healthy And The Birds Sang. The Birds Don't Sing Any moar. Moth Had The Birds Executed By Firing Squad The Day Of His Election To Triumvirate. Now The Crops Are Dead. Sucks."[/quote]

Offline Delta1212

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of Great War III RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has recruited a member into the RIA Has colonized the Moon! RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has assisted the HoIA in the Internal Affairs dept Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been a Triumvir
  • has 107 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 28, 2007, 03:29:45 pm »
Quote from: evil greg guy
I kinda have similar situation. Theres no fucking family trouble or anything. But ive known the girl for a VERY long time, the majority of my life actually, and ive liked her for the majority of it. She is an awesome person, but we never do anything together. I find it weird that ive liked her for so long, but i cant help it. I have the balls to ask her out, but i dont have the balls to accept what will be coming from her.

I find this a bit odd. It takes me a lot more effort to ask, but once I don't, the answer doesn't really bother me. I mean, I get very happy over a yes, but if I get a no, I'm just a bit relieved simply because I asked and don't have to wonder about it. I'm actually serious there, I've only ever felt better after receiving a no. (Granted, I feel even better from a yes, but I've never been really hurt by a no to the point where I wished I hadn't asked. I don't ever regret asking, but I have several occasions where I regret not doing it).
It's ok Delta, the mods still love you.  But the forum skin is not a user and we cannot warn it.

wethepeople

« Reply #30 on: September 28, 2007, 03:32:41 pm »
I think I'm going to take Delta's approach. >_> Just ask. If its a yes it will be 1.2 seconds of happiness and an instant "Holy shit now what." following. If its a no it will be a smile, an "ok", and I won't have to worry about this damn thing anymore. >_>

Offline Delta1212

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 107 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 28, 2007, 03:36:11 pm »
Quote from: wethepeople
I think I'm going to take Delta's approach. >_> Just ask. If its a yes it will be 1.2 seconds of happiness and an instant "Holy shit now what." following. If its a no it will be a smile, an "ok", and I won't have to worry about this damn thing anymore. >_>

You just described every one of my own experiences to a tee.

wethepeople

« Reply #32 on: September 28, 2007, 03:38:18 pm »
Last thing I need are the guts. >_> That however is solely up to me to get I guess.

Offline skaboom

• Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 28, 2007, 05:24:02 pm »

No, no, no. That's exactly what you don't want to do. If you ask a girl out, always have tentative plans in mind. It doesn't have to be anything elaborate, but at least a general date and a general idea to suggest. It can even be the entirely predictable first date of a movie that fri/sat night (although I'd recommend something more creative), just make sure you have something.
Leaning close to my little record player on the floor, so this is what the volume knob is for.

wethepeople

« Reply #34 on: September 28, 2007, 05:27:42 pm »
I mean't holy shit as in what is family gonna think, getting to said location for date, etc. >_> Not as in I don't have a plan. I know what I'd do if I asked her out.

Offline Shyox

• RIAer
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave
  • war boner is 0.26" long.
  • has 29 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Casterly Rock
  • Ruler: leonardothered
« Reply #35 on: September 28, 2007, 07:03:52 pm »
Wethepeople...

I know your situation. I like two girls right now and... Well, I can't really elaborate on such a public forum, actually...

But yeah, know that the girl I like is more religious than that, and there are numerous reasons I can't date her.
A Lannister always pays his debts

wethepeople

« Reply #36 on: September 28, 2007, 07:15:05 pm »
Religion blows in some occasions, don't it Shy? <_< Well... on most occasions.

Offline pielord47

• the Lord of Pie
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • the Lord of Pie
  • Awards Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 4.97" long.
  • has 16 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 28, 2007, 07:24:57 pm »
dude... do you realize what will happen if ace sees this topic?
Ruling over pie since that one time a couple years ago.

Quote from: Wikipedia Article for Portal
Wolpaw further describes the idea of using cake as the reward came about as "at the beginning of the Portal development process, we sat down as a group to decide what philosopher or school of philosophy our game would be based on. That was followed by about 15 minutes of silence and then someone mentioned that a lot of people like cake."

wethepeople

« Reply #38 on: September 28, 2007, 07:25:56 pm »

No?

Offline Shyox

• RIAer
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave
  • war boner is 0.26" long.
  • has 29 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Casterly Rock
  • Ruler: leonardothered
« Reply #39 on: September 28, 2007, 07:36:15 pm »
Religion blows in some occasions, don't it Shy? <_< Well... on most occasions.

Well, it depends. There are some things I like a lot about religion, and some things I don't...

The main thing is that it keeps people from experiencing things. I don't like the idea of someone's religion ruling their life...

But I do like the trips and stuff they go on, and they do stuff to help the community. They get kids into sports, they have shows at their church... It's a good place for a social gathering, even though organized religion kind of bugs me...
A Lannister always pays his debts

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.07 seconds with 35 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317