Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: RIA Drama-Mama-Mamama-Meter  (Read 6775 times)

Offline Moth

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Veteran of the Baldr War 7 Years of Random Insanity Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Hero of the RIA RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Five years of Random Insanity Has colonized the Moon! Has donated money for the RIA Has been a diplomat Has recruited a member into the RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been Head of Foreign Affairs RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of Great War III RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition Has been Head of Economics RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been a Triumvir Two Years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 17.1" long.
  • has 154 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Xythra
  • Ruler: Great Lord, Moth
RIA Drama-Mama-Mamama-Meter
« on: May 19, 2007, 10:24:25 pm »
;>_> I will update this daily, or as I see fit.

FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY

Current Level: 7

Last Updated: 5/25/08

Guide:

Plaid:
-1: The NPO just declared war on us. Everybody, put your head between your knees, and kiss your ass goodbye!
0: The RIA is collapsing/mutineering, and nothing's gonna stop it!
1: Collapse/Plans for mutiny are evident and threatening to ruin everything.
2: Complaints and heated debate abound. A good deal of people are expressing dissent towards SOMETHING.
3: A handful of members/Notable members are burritos/threatening to leave/complaining about the state of the alliance.
4: A bunch of people are b**ching about the RIA for some reason. Must be election week.
D: Florida
5: Some complaints. Usual stuff. Usually productive stuff, anyway.
6: All quiet on the Random front.
7: What's this? People are largely content? Holy Bajeezus!
8: Pride is at an all-time high! We're doing swell!
9: We must've just won a war or something. The people are remarkably happy.
10: Did ya get the thing I sent ya?
« Last Edit: May 24, 2008, 07:08:33 pm by Moth »

Quote from: The Paragon
All I know is you have the ability to make people look retarded.
Girl montage!

Offline cheeseaholic

« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2007, 10:26:02 pm »
Check the mod forum and update to 2.

Offline Moth

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Veteran of the Baldr War 7 Years of Random Insanity Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Hero of the RIA RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Five years of Random Insanity Has colonized the Moon! Has donated money for the RIA Has been a diplomat Has recruited a member into the RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been Head of Foreign Affairs RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of Great War III RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition Has been Head of Economics RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been a Triumvir Two Years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity
  • has 154 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2007, 10:28:20 pm »
Updated to two.

Girl montage!

Offline Damen

• RItiree - burritos
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2007, 10:30:10 pm »
@_@

I hate not being a mod.

[23:02] loren: You're pants are very fun

Andy says:
lorens not responding so HI LORENS MOM
Andy says:
HELLO BARBARA
Andy says:
I KNOW YOUR NAME
Andy says:
I'VE SEEN YOUR DAUGHTER NAKED, HAVE YOU?
loren says:
FUCK YOU MAN
loren says:
SHE ALMOST SAW THAT
loren says:
O_O

[span style="color:#48D1CC"]I WILL NOT REMOVE THIS UNTIL KENNY DECLARES DEFEAT[/span] 8-2-07

Offline Moth

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 154 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2007, 10:33:30 pm »
Funny you should say that. *just suggested you be made a mod in the mod board* o.o

Girl montage!

Offline enragedlobster

• RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Internal Affairs Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Foreign Affairs RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of Great War III Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a diplomat
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 26 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: goddammit
  • Ruler: certainly not
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2007, 10:34:52 pm »
Funny you should say that. *just backed Moth in the notion of making you a mod* o.o
fuck off

Offline Damen

• RItiree - burritos
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2007, 10:35:13 pm »
>_>

I should be a mod. But my disbelief at that is high.

Andy says:
Andy says:
HELLO BARBARA
Andy says:
I KNOW YOUR NAME
Andy says:
loren says:
FUCK YOU MAN
loren says:
SHE ALMOST SAW THAT
loren says:
O_O

[span style="color:#48D1CC"]I WILL NOT REMOVE THIS UNTIL KENNY DECLARES DEFEAT[/span] 8-2-07

Offline Taladrea

• Cactuar
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/angellicdarkness
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2007, 10:38:58 pm »
2.5 maybe? Not 2...
~ Taladrea

your # Did not want to post it dut where r u @ ?

and can I have it?

"The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success." - Bruce Feirstein

"Stop making me repeat myself! Its bad for my health!" - Duo Maxwell (Gundam Wing)

Offline Damen

• RItiree - burritos
  • God Emperor Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2007, 10:40:09 pm »
Should be a -2

"Kenny's drunk and has full control of the server. RUN FOR YOUR farkING LIVES"

Andy says:
Andy says:
HELLO BARBARA
Andy says:
I KNOW YOUR NAME
Andy says:
loren says:
FUCK YOU MAN
loren says:
SHE ALMOST SAW THAT
loren says:
O_O

Offline cheeseaholic

« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2007, 10:43:53 pm »
Yeah, the 2 just sort of died.

I've had a rant about that building up for weeks.  Now before I could unload it, you decided to do something about it before I had a chance.

Great, not I'm full of rant and nothing to rant at.  

And you know that something's wrong when I rant at it.

Offline Moth

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 154 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2007, 10:58:34 pm »
*set to three*

*goes back to preparing stuff*

Girl montage!

Offline deford

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2007, 11:32:38 pm »
   fark

Offline Crunka

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 4.32" long.
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/thecolourofmusic
« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2007, 03:59:20 pm »
penis
"it's better to live one day as a lion[/size] than a thousand years as a lamb"
[/i]

check out my flickr!
check out my band: The Color of Music
check out my cock

Offline Moth

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 154 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2007, 04:54:12 pm »
After yesterday, things are significantly calmer and more productive. *sets to 5*

Girl montage!

Offline cheeseaholic

« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2007, 03:53:20 pm »
This doesn't need to be pinned.  When it's updated, it can be bumped.

Offline Moth

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 154 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2007, 05:27:14 pm »
I'll forget about it like this. ;>_> Pin it in General Discussion.

Girl montage!

Offline Damen

• RItiree - burritos
  • God Emperor Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2007, 05:27:45 pm »
FUnny thing is, you have more power than him...

Andy says:
Andy says:
HELLO BARBARA
Andy says:
I KNOW YOUR NAME
Andy says:
loren says:
FUCK YOU MAN
loren says:
SHE ALMOST SAW THAT
loren says:
O_O

bioakky

« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2007, 07:15:34 pm »
« Last Edit: July 10, 2008, 08:03:20 pm by bioakky »

Offline cheeseaholic

« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2007, 07:51:43 pm »
Secrets?  I'm sure that everyone has people leave from time to time.  Changing the constitution means a public announcement, me tying someone's penis into a knot for mentioning making a senate or dividing the military to have a specialized air force again is entertaining, but not all that secret or important.

Offline Damen

• RItiree - burritos
  • God Emperor Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2007, 08:42:57 pm »
All this does is raise and lower the drama level.

O: If wanderers were to come buy and see the drama level at an all time hihg (and by high I mean like 1), then they would be compelled to join just to check the drama.

That is, if they were like Shyox.

Andy says:
Andy says:
HELLO BARBARA
Andy says:
I KNOW YOUR NAME
Andy says:
loren says:
FUCK YOU MAN
loren says:
SHE ALMOST SAW THAT
loren says:
O_O

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.193 seconds with 44 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317