Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: ATTN: Girls of RIA  (Read 27879 times)

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex
    • View Profile
ATTN: Girls of RIA
« Reply #80 on: June 17, 2007, 11:08:10 pm »
vector does not even know where to start

1. thanks to all that care about me, my friend just tried to pull prank about this will be posing it soon

2. girls screw with guys way more. guys might mess around or like 2 girls at the same time but, girls seem to find it fun to make their guy or the guy who likes them jelous (sp?) just for the sake of doing it.

3. true dat

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=Flask)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (Flask)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]"Former HoFA, Remember? Back When Moth Was Good At Government. When The Crops Were Healthy And The Birds Sang. The Birds Don't Sing Any moar. Moth Had The Birds Executed By Firing Squad The Day Of His Election To Triumvirate. Now The Crops Are Dead. Sucks."[/quote]

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 17, 2007, 11:11:47 pm »
also, vector talks about vector in 3rd person because vector wants to

ok now thats bugging me *stops the idiocy*

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=Flask)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (Flask)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]"Former HoFA, Remember? Back When Moth Was Good At Government. When The Crops Were Healthy And The Birds Sang. The Birds Don't Sing Any moar. Moth Had The Birds Executed By Firing Squad The Day Of His Election To Triumvirate. Now The Crops Are Dead. Sucks."[/quote]

Offline Rebel Princess

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #82 on: June 17, 2007, 11:12:34 pm »
Quote from: Vector
vector does not even know where to start

2. girls screw with guys way more. guys might mess around or like 2 girls at the same time but, girls seem to find it fun to make their guy or the guy who likes them jelous (sp?) just for the sake of doing it.

Most girls you are dealing with are insecure. They do this because they feel that theyre bf/ or "friend" needs to reminded that she is pretty and that you are focused on her or she cant stand not having CockPony in her life...
OFS Ambassador

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: June 17, 2007, 11:18:35 pm »
too lazy to do a real quote

"Most girls you are dealing with are insecure."

welcome to west jewfield michigan, where every girl im my school of 2300 acts like that!

Offline Castille

• Cactuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: June 17, 2007, 11:19:01 pm »
yeah girls do that to make sure that the boy that likes them really does b/c they are insecure but cheating is way worse then taht
hehe double posts again

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: June 17, 2007, 11:21:17 pm »
and again in my school way more girls cheat than guys

Jukers

« Reply #86 on: June 17, 2007, 11:22:39 pm »
Guys are super confusing too.

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: June 17, 2007, 11:23:54 pm »
liez
and slander
yay slander!

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: June 17, 2007, 11:24:33 pm »
what the hell? why did it double post? fast reply cant double post i thought

Offline Kaiser

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: June 17, 2007, 11:26:55 pm »
Fast reply double posts if you hit the add reply twice.

Quote from: Emperor Whimsical
Well, Kaiser proved me I was wrong, and then Delta WTFpwned me.

Jukers

« Reply #90 on: June 17, 2007, 11:26:59 pm »
Meh? I have no idea.

And tis not slander. I'm going through a similar thing right now, but with a guy. No cheating or anything...just lack of communication. Why are you boys so...CONFUSING?!

Offline Fortress

• Cactuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: June 17, 2007, 11:35:43 pm »
Ah, confusion; the state of uncertainty. I hate that. A lot. Sometimes I wish I could read minds.

Offline Ananegg

• RIctuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of Great War III
    • View Profile
    • http://www.forumsvibe.com/baltimoregeekdo
« Reply #92 on: June 17, 2007, 11:41:24 pm »
this totally needs to be pinned.

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: June 17, 2007, 11:42:54 pm »
true dat ananegg

Offline Kaiser

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: June 17, 2007, 11:47:35 pm »
I don't think it needs a pin. Its not epic enough yet.

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: June 17, 2007, 11:48:34 pm »
EPICNESS!

there its epic

Offline Kaiser

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: June 17, 2007, 11:51:59 pm »
>_>

Offline Fortress

• Cactuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: June 17, 2007, 11:53:40 pm »
There needs to be CockPony and chaos in order for it to be epic. So far, all I see is complaining.

And come on, how sad is that? Pinning up a topic about girls? -_-

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: June 17, 2007, 11:55:55 pm »
<_<
victory is mine

Offline Kaiser

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: June 17, 2007, 11:58:48 pm »
How so?

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.082 seconds with 42 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317