Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: HOOORAH!! Bush FINALLY NOTICES IMMIGRATION ISSUES!!  (Read 1479 times)

Offline MotherAfrica

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
    • http://
HOOORAH!! Bush FINALLY NOTICES IMMIGRATION ISSUES!!
« on: May 04, 2008, 04:20:32 am »
Its about time bush notices the immigrants coming over so he lets the drivers know theyll be running across fast.

« Last Edit: May 04, 2008, 04:20:52 am by MotherAfrica »
I am taking over Planet bob.

... and so far ive gotten banned...

But ill be back with my mass army of ...

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the War of the Coalition
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2008, 08:04:40 am »
now they need signs like that on miami beach for the cubans

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Lanna

• Ministress of Secks
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Military Operations
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
    • http://realbigcheese.livejournal.com/
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2008, 10:05:23 am »
LOL... nice.
Lebanese Proverb: Lower your voice and strengthen your argument.

Offline Grand Poobah Marx

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Economics Three years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Recruitment One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 5.89" long.
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: North Place
  • Ruler: Grand Poobah Marx
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2008, 11:06:26 am »
Master Raider

[span style="color:#48D1CC"]cave laborem[/span]

Quote from: llamavore
I say listen to the gay jew.

Offline Untelligent

• Wandered out west to the California coast where the folks who know 'bout Frostiness stay Frostiest the most
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • NO MORE RHINO
  • Awards Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has colonized Mars!
  • war boner is 19.75" long.
  • has 64 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: zoqfoqpiksting
  • Ruler: Untelligent
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2008, 06:00:18 pm »
Old, and not shopped.

It was on a Mind Of Mencia episode a while back. That might've been faked anyway, though... but probably not shopped.

We all live in a yellow submarine, we hate the stupid thing, we want to paint it green

Quote from: Hyperonic
I'm going to code some shit into these boards that stops you guys from posting because holy shit

Stay Frosty.

llama, don't say intelligent things.
This.

What the fuck llama.

Offline DrunkWino

« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2008, 10:33:19 pm »
Quote from: Untelligent
It was on a Mind Of Mencia episode a while back.

Ah, so somebody else came up with it, and did it funnier. >_>
Vote Cthulhu 2016

Offline Pterrydactyl

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Funktuar
  • I'm Watching You...
  • Awards Four years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Three years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Dave War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has recruited a member into the RIA One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Has been Head of Internal Affairs Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
  • war boner is 6.76" long.
  • has 146 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Pterrydactyl
  • Ruler: Pterrydactyl
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2008, 12:55:35 pm »
Explain this to me:

about a year ago, there was a MASSIVE protest by illegal immigrents for them getting rights and such.

Now, WHERE WAS THE FUCKING INS DURING THIS PROTEST?

They should have been carting them off and sending them away...
One Vision, One Purpose.

Is Dat My IMDB???

How Mogar talks on skype

<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Let's stop calling it trolling
<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Let's call it what it really is, okay?
<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Art

Quote from: Leo
Some days I think Mia is totally wrong and that I am completely normal. Today is one of those days.

Quote from: Dontasemebro
I just got off the phone with my ex and I know that no females are reasonable

Quote from: Abe Simpson
Leo
I think you are the most annoying poster on this site, honestly.
You are like two llamavores with twice as many animals fucking.
Your posts make me reconsider how long I've been here.
I honestly wonder if you are actually Chris Tucker.

Offline Preventer Wind

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2008, 02:34:41 pm »
That would be "discrimination and we the USA have love for all people". This PC CRAP will be the down fall of us U.S.  My you burn in hell you PC mother *******
Enemies you threaten make armies.
Enemies you destroy make graves.
Shinsei says "Forgive and forget."
 Why? So you can fool me again?
I have Rick rolled 4

Offline DrunkWino

« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2008, 03:02:42 pm »
Quote from: Pterrydactyl
Explain this to me:

about a year ago, there was a MASSIVE protest by illegal immigrents for them getting rights and such.

Now, WHERE WAS THE FUCKING INS DURING THIS PROTEST?

They should have been carting them off and sending them away...

INS? LOL, the freaking INS is a bigger joke than FEMA. It's understaffed, the bosses are complete incompetents, hell, they couldn't find an alien if they were trapped in an X-Files marathon. Most CN alliances, including this one, are probably better run than the INS.
Vote Cthulhu 2016

Offline Untelligent

• Wandered out west to the California coast where the folks who know 'bout Frostiness stay Frostiest the most
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • NO MORE RHINO
  • Awards Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has colonized Mars!
  • war boner is 19.75" long.
  • has 64 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: zoqfoqpiksting
  • Ruler: Untelligent
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2008, 04:48:56 pm »
By the way, before someone brings up an opinion I strongly disagree with (which will probably happen eventually), I'd just like to make something clear before the flames start flying:

There is nothing wrong with LEGAL immigrants, and I welcome them with open arms.

ILLEGAL immigrants, on the other hand, are exactly that: illegal. If they don't go through our legal process, get a green card, etc. they need to stay out of our country. Regardless of how fucked up our legal system is, it gets fucked up even worse by those who don't follow the GODDAMN LEGAL PROCESS.

THERE IS A FUCKING DIFFERENCE. It froggles my mind how every time an argument regarding immigrants comes around, regardless of how intelligent the rest of the arguers are there is always some clueless idiot who doesn't realize this EXTREMELY FUCKING SIGNIFICANT DIFFERENCE.

[/rant]

We all live in a yellow submarine, we hate the stupid thing, we want to paint it green

Quote from: Hyperonic
I'm going to code some shit into these boards that stops you guys from posting because holy shit

Stay Frosty.

llama, don't say intelligent things.
This.

What the fuck llama.

Offline Preventer Wind

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2008, 05:00:35 pm »
Yes ^
I have Rick rolled 4

Offline DrunkWino

« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2008, 05:08:11 pm »
I agree. If I can't smoke weed due to it being illegal, then I'm not particularly for people artificially lowering the county's wages because their doing something illegal. Now legal is another matter, if you're legal, welcome to the country.
Vote Cthulhu 2016

Offline Preventer Wind

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2008, 05:25:19 pm »
Damn Canadians

I say we make a 40 foot high 500,000 volt electric fence with a 40 foot deep concrete base and if you get over or under we welcome you creativity now fill the hole welcome to The USA.
You know the humane mouse traps the ones with the one way door? Lets make ones for humans
Damn Canadians
I have Rick rolled 4

Offline pielord47

• the Lord of Pie
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • the Lord of Pie
  • Awards Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 4.97" long.
  • has 16 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2008, 05:43:23 pm »
Quote from: Preventer Wind
Damn Canadians

I say we make a 40 foot high 500,000 volt electric fence with a 40 foot deep concrete base and if you get over or under we welcome you creativity now fill the hole welcome to The USA.
You know the humane mouse traps the ones with the one way door? Lets make ones for humans
Damn Canadians
But they have good ham
Ruling over pie since that one time a couple years ago.

Quote from: Wikipedia Article for Portal
Wolpaw further describes the idea of using cake as the reward came about as "at the beginning of the Portal development process, we sat down as a group to decide what philosopher or school of philosophy our game would be based on. That was followed by about 15 minutes of silence and then someone mentioned that a lot of people like cake."

Offline Mr_Cynic

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex
  • war boner is 2.87" long.
  • has 70 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Mostly
  • Ruler: MrCynic
« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2008, 06:04:45 am »
Quote from: Untelligent
By the way, before someone brings up an opinion I strongly disagree with (which will probably happen eventually), I'd just like to make something clear before the flames start flying:

There is nothing wrong with LEGAL immigrants, and I welcome them with open arms.

ILLEGAL immigrants, on the other hand, are exactly that: illegal. If they don't go through our legal process, get a green card, etc. they need to stay out of our country. Regardless of how fucked up our legal system is, it gets fucked up even worse by those who don't follow the GODDAMN LEGAL PROCESS.

THERE IS A FUCKING DIFFERENCE. It froggles my mind how every time an argument regarding immigrants comes around, regardless of how intelligent the rest of the arguers are there is always some clueless idiot who doesn't realize this EXTREMELY FUCKING SIGNIFICANT DIFFERENCE.

[/rant]

WINNAR!  I personally believe that we should lower immigration restrictions.  But I hate it when people suggest giving amnesty.  NO!  TRY AGAIN!  They broke the law, and you say just forgive it?  What kind of message does THAT send?
Quote from: Crunka
I like cats too. Let's exchange recipes.
Quote from: Flask
SPITE THE ROCK!
Quote from: Elijah S Konderwink
....I fucking hate you.
<Moldavi> lol

Offline Grand Poobah Marx

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Economics Three years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Recruitment One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 5.89" long.
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: North Place
  • Ruler: Grand Poobah Marx
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2008, 09:30:36 pm »
I agree.  Immigration should be virtually unlimited.  However, it should be regulated.  We should know who the hell is in out country.

I am not against immigration; I could not be more for it.  I am against illegal immigration.  If an immigrant came legally they would have access to Social Security benefits, minimum wage and the vote.  It's better for them and for us.  A nation cannot be a nation if it doesn't have borders.

/too much srsz bznz
Master Raider

[span style="color:#48D1CC"]cave laborem[/span]

Quote from: llamavore
I say listen to the gay jew.

Offline Preventer Wind

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2008, 09:38:05 pm »
I just want to say your ancestors were all illegal.
My ancestors walked a cross the Land bridge.
I have Rick rolled 4

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.185 seconds with 43 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317