Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: So I was visited by some Mormons...  (Read 1671 times)

Offline Adolf Von Sippycup

• Cactuar
    • View Profile
    • http://
So I was visited by some Mormons...
« on: February 20, 2008, 06:33:38 pm »
Before they could say anything I asked them if they were interested in joining me in Pastafarianism and worship the Spaghedeity with me. When they told me that they were Mormons and wanted to give me some pamphlets about Mormonism I put my hand up and yelled as loud as I could, "Flying Spaghetti Monster! Strike down these heathens with your noodly appendage!" I then told them while I waited for their demise I should enlighten them about Pastafarianism. I explained to them that the weather (Which ironically right now in my town is very bad. Rain and strong winds.) is a direct result of the steadily decreasing number of pirates in the world. That's when they started walking away. As they got into their MAV (Mormon Assault Vehicle a.k.a. a white mini-van) I yelled to them and all their friends "May you be touch by His noodly appendage and enlightened!"
In a perfect world the mentally handicapped will lead the blind.

Offline DrunkWino

« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2008, 06:54:12 pm »
Vote Cthulhu 2016

Offline Untelligent

• Wandered out west to the California coast where the folks who know 'bout Frostiness stay Frostiest the most
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • NO MORE RHINO
  • Awards Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has colonized Mars!
  • war boner is 19.75" long.
  • has 64 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: zoqfoqpiksting
  • Ruler: Untelligent
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2008, 06:58:42 pm »
Epic.

We all live in a yellow submarine, we hate the stupid thing, we want to paint it green

Quote from: Hyperonic
I'm going to code some shit into these boards that stops you guys from posting because holy shit

Stay Frosty.

llama, don't say intelligent things.
This.

What the fuck llama.

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2008, 07:01:24 pm »
epic win

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=Flask)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (Flask)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]"Former HoFA, Remember? Back When Moth Was Good At Government. When The Crops Were Healthy And The Birds Sang. The Birds Don't Sing Any moar. Moth Had The Birds Executed By Firing Squad The Day Of His Election To Triumvirate. Now The Crops Are Dead. Sucks."[/quote]

wethepeople

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2008, 07:52:44 pm »
The Flying Spaghetti monster has to be the most obnoxious fad. <_< It  would be good if it was actually funny.

Offline Reoga

• Economics Leadership
  • Funktuar
  • Poke rights not poke fights
  • Awards The Disorder War Has colonized the Moon! Veteran of the Unjust War Has recruited a member into the RIA IIDA Graduate and Cadet Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Illuminati War Has been Head of Internal Affairs Has donated money for the RIA Veteran of the Karma War Has been a diplomat Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Economics RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Equilibrium War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Five years of Random Insanity Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO)
  • war boner is 8.75" long.
  • has 87 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Legion of 2000
  • Ruler: Reoga
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2008, 08:02:07 pm »
Didnt we put you in a tree in Traitor's Grove or some thing?
I can swim
Light a fire for a man warm him for a night
Light a man on fire warm him for the rest of his life
First Immortality then the Bitches
my dear psychopath stop raeping them
Wino

Offline Dontasemebro

• What does the custom title look like
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Economics RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • war boner is 12.48" long.
  • has 133 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: RIAland
  • Ruler: Dontasemebro
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2008, 08:14:22 pm »
He's about as far from traitor as it gets, Reoga.
My cat watches me have sex, he's not the only one.
Spoiler for Hiden:

You know you want to.

Offline Reoga

• Economics Leadership
  • Funktuar
  • Awards The Disorder War Has colonized the Moon! Veteran of the Unjust War Has recruited a member into the RIA IIDA Graduate and Cadet Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Illuminati War Has been Head of Internal Affairs Has donated money for the RIA Veteran of the Karma War Has been a diplomat Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Economics RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Equilibrium War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Five years of Random Insanity Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO)
  • has 87 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2008, 08:31:43 pm »
whats all this a bout then?
I've chosen your squad in order to fight someone who is considered a threat to the RIA. All of you, get to standard war mode. Defcon 1, CMs, Planes, tanks. Nitemare will be deployed in the event that anyone of you do not receive this message. I want all of you to respond as soon as you get this message.

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=166833

No one attacks until I give the word.I will PM you again around half an hour before update.

Emperor Whimsical
Head of military Operations.

that is the same Adolf Von Sippycup right?
and he has no AA
I can swim
Wino

Offline DrunkWino

« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2008, 08:36:12 pm »
Quote from: Reoga
whats all this a bout then?
I've chosen your squad in order to fight someone who is considered a threat to the RIA. All of you, get to standard war mode. Defcon 1, CMs, Planes, tanks. Nitemare will be deployed in the event that anyone of you do not receive this message. I want all of you to respond as soon as you get this message.

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=166833

No one attacks until I give the word.I will PM you again around half an hour before update.

Emperor Whimsical
Head of military Operations.

that is the same Adolf Von Sippycup right?
and he has no AA

Short version?

Whimsey made a massive whoppsie. Disregard the kill 'em order.
Vote Cthulhu 2016

Offline Reoga

• Economics Leadership
  • Funktuar
  • has 87 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2008, 08:45:29 pm »
OK no tree for you then
I can swim
Wino

Offline Ganon5

• Furious Panda
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has recruited a member into the RIA Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 0.7" long.
  • has 67 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=797919207
  • Nation: Desperation
  • Ruler: Furious Panda
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2008, 08:47:20 pm »
Well done, good sir.
Quote from: wethepeople
The Flying Spaghetti monster has to be the most obnoxious fad. <_< It  would be good if it was actually funny.
Sure the concept is dumb but the fact that people are actually spreading and practicing this religion is what makes it funny

Offline King Pengu

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2008, 10:44:27 am »
Quote from: ganon5
Well done, good sir.
Quote from: wethepeople
Sure the concept is dumb but the fact that people are actually spreading and practicing this religion is what makes it funny
This
<--Click to meet

This Signature has been made by Mudkip. All rights on this Sig are reserved to Mudkip.

Offline Joker

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/nothingface/
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2008, 08:08:52 pm »
oh ho pastafarians I have something for you cats

Now in NpO. Take that as you will.

Offline Untelligent

• Wandered out west to the California coast where the folks who know 'bout Frostiness stay Frostiest the most
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • NO MORE RHINO
  • Awards Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has colonized Mars!
  • war boner is 19.75" long.
  • has 64 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: zoqfoqpiksting
  • Ruler: Untelligent
« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2008, 08:43:52 pm »
I don't get it. I assume if I knew who that is I'd "get" it.

We all live in a yellow submarine, we hate the stupid thing, we want to paint it green

Quote from: Hyperonic
I'm going to code some shit into these boards that stops you guys from posting because holy shit

Stay Frosty.

llama, don't say intelligent things.
This.

What the fuck llama.

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2008, 10:20:48 pm »
untelligent is not an it-getter

(he has failed the it-getter's test)

also, i agree

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Adolf Von Sippycup

• Cactuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2008, 02:41:54 am »
Just so you all know, I'm not really a Pastafarian. On the census I plan on putting "Jedi" as my religion.
In a perfect world the mentally handicapped will lead the blind.

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2008, 12:02:32 pm »
ha, i should put sith, and we'll have a religious war

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Joker

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/nothingface/
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2008, 02:48:27 pm »
Quote from: Untelligent
I don't get it. I assume if I knew who that is I'd "get" it.

All you need to know is that I like being cheeky and one-upping people who like to be cheeky and one-up other people
Now in NpO. Take that as you will.

Offline dark tyrant

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2008, 07:19:33 pm »
Quote from: llamavore
I'll put CIS and I'll use my battle droids to kill both of you. Then I'll take over some random country... RUSSIA!!!
"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country." -General S. Patton Jr.

Don't make me angry, I'm running out of places to hide the bodies.

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2008, 07:23:29 pm »
Quote from: dark tyrant
Quote from: llamavore
I'll put CIS and I'll use my battle droids to kill both of you. Then I'll take over some random country... RUSSIA!!!

nobody wants russia, not even the sith.

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.24 seconds with 44 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317