Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: I'm writing a story  (Read 1597 times)

Offline Twilight Master Neo

• RIctuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave
    • View Profile
    • http://
I'm writing a story
« on: November 12, 2007, 06:15:47 pm »
I'm looking for people to be characters in my story. I will probably post it here when I'm done. So follow this format please <.<

Character name:
Weapon:
Special Skills:
Good Guy or Bad Guy:
Personality Traits:
Loner or joins party(if good guy):
Anything else:

<.< Thanks guys
« Last Edit: November 12, 2007, 06:16:39 pm by Twilight Master Neo »
Medals of Honor:
Great War III and The Unjust War

(^*~Click for Nation Link~*^)

Damen is like a cat; Annoying, mean, but hilarious when launched from a catapult.

</div>

Offline Mr_Cynic

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex
  • war boner is 2.87" long.
  • has 70 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Mostly
  • Ruler: MrCynic
I'm writing a story
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2007, 07:40:54 pm »
I would've, but I'd have to fill that form out.
Quote from: Crunka
I like cats too. Let's exchange recipes.
Quote from: Flask
SPITE THE ROCK!
Quote from: Elijah S Konderwink
....I fucking hate you.
<Moldavi> lol

Offline Chuck Normis

• Coalition of Royal Allied Powers
  • Cactus
  • Awards Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 14.33" long.
  • has 16 llamas
    • View Profile
    • CRAP
  • Nation: Kickastan
  • Ruler: Chuck Normis
I'm writing a story
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2007, 08:01:58 pm »
Character name: BobTaco
Weapon: Throws tacos
Special Skills: can throw tacos with deadly speed and accuracy. Can also eat tacos very very fast
Good Guy or Bad Guy: good guy
Personality Traits: He is a fights for truth, justice, and TocoBell
Loner or joins party(if good guy): Loner
Anything else: He likes tacos

MY Nation Link!!

When in doubt. WHIP IT OUT!!!

Offline Sir Gerald Goldberg

• Cactus
    • View Profile
I'm writing a story
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2007, 08:18:08 pm »
Character name: DiGiorno
Weapon: M1 Garand
Special Skills: Extreme Taste, Eye Candy for everyone
Good Guy or Bad Guy: Good Guy
Personality Traits: Fresh Meats, Homemade Tomato Sauce and a Garlic Crust
Loner or joins party(if good guy): joins party
Anything else: Nothing

Offline evil greg guy

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Was elected to be Captain Planet
    • View Profile
I'm writing a story
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2007, 07:47:25 am »
Character name: ....Greg
Weapon: fireman axe, and compound bow
Special Skills: good aim with bow, and very smart, but other than that hes normal
Good Guy or Bad Guy: good
Personality Traits: quiet, decisive, and intelligent
Loner or joins party(if good guy): joins party if need be
Anything else: nope
"That makes me angry, and when Dr. Evil gets angry, Mr. Bigglesworth gets upset. And when Mr. Bigglesworth gets upset....people DIE!!!"
                                         - Dr. Evil

Offline GRX Dragon

• Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/generalraptorx
I'm writing a story
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2007, 10:57:20 am »
Hmmm, I can create a few characters for you.

Character name: [Lieutenant] Jessica Ve'deyah
Weapon: Muramasa Blade+Masamune Blade combo, and the Kilreques.*
Special Skills: **
Good Guy or Bad Guy: Good Guy
Personality Traits: ***
Anything else: See notes.

Notes:

*Kilreques - Pronounced Kel-rik-iz, a two-bladed sword rumored for transforming into a large claymore-type sword, it decides who its master is by way of driving the rest to a state beyond insanity, a suicidal without death. The proper master will be able to wield it without any problem. When driven into its master's enemy, it is possible that the enemy will feel the pain of those killed by him (good or bad alike) prior to death.

** >>>

Muramasa Blade: Cannot be sheathed until the user has killed someone with it. Besides that, the Muramasa blade continues to grow in strength with each kill. Without the Masamune blade, it will drain the user until his energy is no more, that is until she dies. With the Masamune blade, the Muramasa instead drains the energy of the user's enemies.

Masamune Blade: On it's own, is incapable of being used in combat-but is able to resurrect fallen comrades. When with the Muramasa blade, it will drain the user's enemies' health to heal the user or the user's allies.

Sword skills:

Spliced Sword - Ability to combine the Muramasa blade & Masamune blade combo into a zweihander-claymore hybrid-type sword known as the Deathbringer. The Deathbringer is capable of leveling an entire sky-scraper building or mountain alike.

Drakan Blade - While using the Kilreques in combat, it is combined with the power of a darkened dragon. Speed and Strength is increased while defense becomes nothing, this should be rarely used as it drives the user to an insane level of berserk status.

*** >>>>>

Personality Traits: While she is loyal to her distinct goals, she is very rebellious to outsiders regardless of alignment and combative period, the typical good person hates her for her cold logic that has her willing to kill the innocent to get rid of her enemies, but at least at the end of the day she gets the job done-of which would be one major reason the enemy hates her.

================================================================================

Character name: Viktor X-Vicar
Weapon: Gae Bolg, Dark Excalibur, and the Kusanagi-no-Tsurugi+Kris combo
Special Skills: *
Good Guy or Bad Guy: Bad guy
Personality Traits: **
Anything else: See notes.

Notes:

Gae Bolg - Does additional damage to all opponents in the air.

Dark Excalibur - Does darkness damage to any around except the user.

Kusanagi-no-Tsurugi + Kris - When the Kusanagi-no-Tsurugi is swung, the target is immediately thrown into the air as the Kris becomes enflamed, coming from behind to stab the target in the back with several burns. This is useless against foes already in the air.

* >>

Skills:

Tri-Thrust Attack: Each time the Gae Bolg connects, the enemy will be damaged as if he were hit an additional three times.

Darkened Clouds: When the Dark Excalibur is used, a dark cloud appears around the target to blind and poison the enemy.

** >>>>

Personality Traits: Not much is unknown except he is very deceitful, and will kill even his own soldiers that have failed him.

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=KingRanter)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (KingRanter)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]i hope you die so i can piss on your grave.[/quote]
Thanks for the badge of honor, stupid fanboy.

Offline pielord47

• the Lord of Pie
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • the Lord of Pie
  • Awards Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 4.97" long.
  • has 16 llamas
    • View Profile
I'm writing a story
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2007, 03:20:29 pm »
Character name: Jack Erstonep
Weapon: Chain-Axe and Bolter Pistol
Special Skills: great fighter, smart, and tactical
Good Guy or Bad Guy: I don't care but I would prefer good
Personality Traits: Stays up late at night and gets up early in the morning, doesn't talk much(almost antisocial), too rash causing him to often get injured, and loves to kill enemies
Loner or joins party(if good guy): Joins party
Anything else: Is only social during meals but is then very funny and nice to be around
Ruling over pie since that one time a couple years ago.

Quote from: Wikipedia Article for Portal
Wolpaw further describes the idea of using cake as the reward came about as "at the beginning of the Portal development process, we sat down as a group to decide what philosopher or school of philosophy our game would be based on. That was followed by about 15 minutes of silence and then someone mentioned that a lot of people like cake."

Offline Twilight Master Neo

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
I'm writing a story
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2007, 03:27:38 pm »
I'll probably group the good guys into the RIA or Radically Intelligent Agency.
Medals of Honor:
Great War III and The Unjust War

(^*~Click for Nation Link~*^)

Damen is like a cat; Annoying, mean, but hilarious when launched from a catapult.

</div>

Offline Flask

• Flaskington Bearonimus
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
    • http://flaskbear.newgrounds.com/
I'm writing a story
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2007, 03:29:54 pm »
Character name: Mac "Stand-up" Bleskie-Eller
Weapon: He can attack people with comedy by doing deadly improvisations at the speed of thought.
Special Skills: He's good at tripping people.
Good Guy or Bad Guy: Bad Guy
Personality Traits: He has a great sense of humor and of justice, but he has decided that bad guys always get the best lines. Unfortunately, he's a clumsy speaker, so although bad guys do always get the best lines, he always messes them up.
Anything else: Don't f**k up with the Stand-up. (To his enemies, slightly less impact because the sentence doesn't really mean what he thinks it does.)
« Last Edit: November 13, 2007, 03:32:30 pm by Flask »

Hyperonic ~ "I finally have enough evidence to prove that Flask is in fact a bear."
Kaiser ~ "This topic is a lie. Flask has thought of everything ever."

Offline Lord Doom

• Goon Order of Oppression, Negligence, and Sadism
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been Head of Economics Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Foshizzle
  • Ruler: Lord_Doom
I'm writing a story
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2007, 08:15:09 pm »
Character name: Mr. Puppypants
Weapon: sniper rifle from halo series
Special Skills: sexual harassment
Good Guy or Bad Guy: good (suprisingly)
Personality Traits: likes to sexually harass people, outgoing, says rape a lot
Loner or joins party(if good guy): joins party
Anything else: loevs mudkips and pancakes
Chillaxin
Quote from: Moth
Derpa derpa de durr!
<Damen> Moth doesn't mate. thus has no use for a Moth mating cry

Offline invincible13matt

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • war boner is 6.25" long.
  • has 43 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Realm of Mpire
  • Ruler: invincible13matt
I'm writing a story
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2007, 08:15:43 pm »
Character name: Matt Drake
Weapon: 6ft Glaive, 7ft greatsword, various smaller knives
Special Skills: Wields sword with one hand with phenomenal speed and power, fire spell weaver, insanely high pain tolerance, immune to fire-based attacks and weapons
Good Guy or Bad Guy: neutral, but with a strong sense of morality
Personality Traits: borderline genius with strong foresight abilities, grim, somewhat arrogant, hero complex
Anything else: He likes to show up at opportune moments for those he supports, and likes to blow stuff up
More resilient than Wile E. Coyote.

Third, Fourth Great War Veteran, War of the Coalition Veteran
Lands ravaged, cities in ruins, so many lives sacrificed, and yet there was no other word for it but victory.

Offline IronSoldier820

• TTK Ambassador
  • Cactuar
  • It's My Dick in a Box
    • View Profile
    • The Templar Knights
I'm writing a story
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2007, 08:53:32 pm »
Character Name: P. Fricebottle
Weapon: Dual Poisoned Daggers, Sniper Bow for long distance
Special Skills: Shadow Shifter (Invisibility as long as Shadows are available)
Good Guy or Bad Guy: Good guy, bad temper
Personality Traits: Deadly while focused, deadlier while enraged, P. has a short temper and is short in height as well, only reaching 4 Foot 3 Inches. Hes often inclined to do the right thing, but will do anything for revenge if angered.
Loner or joins party(if good guy): Joins party, likely to leave for brief periods of time while frustrated. Possibly kill other party members "accidentally."
Anything else: When P. is enraged, his shadow shifting abilities and defenses are lowered, however, he is considerably stronger and nearly 10x as strong. However, once his stamina runs out, he will be at his weakest and will most likely retreat to the shadows. P. feels no remorse for stabbing people in the back he decides deserve it.

Quote from: Loren
I could care less if they murdered a town of babies, but if they killed the dog.. <__<

Offline xristosx

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactuar
    • View Profile
I'm writing a story
« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2007, 08:58:21 pm »
Quote from: pielord47
Character name: Jack Erstonep
Weapon: Chain-Axe and Bolter Pistol
Special Skills: great fighter, smart, and tactical
Good Guy or Bad Guy: I don't care but I would prefer good
Personality Traits: Stays up late at night and gets up early in the morning, doesn't talk much(almost antisocial), too rash causing him to often get injured, and loves to kill enemies
Loner or joins party(if good guy): Joins party
Anything else: Is only social during meals but is then very funny and nice to be around

is he a squirrel?

Offline pielord47

• the Lord of Pie
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • the Lord of Pie
  • Awards Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 4.97" long.
  • has 16 llamas
    • View Profile
I'm writing a story
« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2007, 05:10:19 pm »
as much as your avatars hair is colored scarab
Ruling over pie since that one time a couple years ago.

Quote from: Wikipedia Article for Portal
Wolpaw further describes the idea of using cake as the reward came about as "at the beginning of the Portal development process, we sat down as a group to decide what philosopher or school of philosophy our game would be based on. That was followed by about 15 minutes of silence and then someone mentioned that a lot of people like cake."

Offline MeatyDoughnut

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
I'm writing a story
« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2007, 07:39:04 pm »
Character name: MeatyDoughnut
Weapon: Hockey stick (the fibre-glass ones, not those skinny little things)
Special Skills: He can kick your ass. If you could kick his ass you'd have a hard time catching him. MD is an expert in parkour.
Good Guy or Bad Guy: Good.
Personality Traits: Generally quiet but usually winds up as the center of attention. Some would call him miserable and cold but those that know him know he is the opposite. He also doesn't give a ****.
Loner or joins party(if good guy): Loner but will hang around for a bit.
Anything else: He has an above average size penis.
The average bear could kick your ass

wethepeople

I'm writing a story
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2007, 08:44:26 pm »
Character name: Comrade Ghost
Weapon: M107 .50 cal sniper rifle, Beretta M1951. Two knives, two grenades.
Special Skills: Being an expert sniper he can shoot any target up to 2,000 yards. He has had experience with his M107 for over 15 years. He has handled sniper rifles since he scoped a K98 in WW2. The M107 can disable APCs, helicopters, cars, trucks--Anything but a tank. It can cut through up to an inch of steel. His self modified rounds explode upon contact. He sports hundreds of different camoflauge suits in his house, each hand made. Though not an expert he can handle knives well, and his Beretta has never been fired. He has never had an enemy less then 500 feet away shoot at him. He is persuasive, smooth and wise in conversation.
Good Guy or Bad Guy: Very bad guy.
Personality Traits: He is cold, distant and reserved. He sports a bandana on his head, and has long brown hair thats tattered and discoloured down to his shoulders. He isn't pleasant to talk to, and has a keen eye at dechipering and reading people. He often sports fancy clothing. He grew up in Russia, this giving him a powerful love for his country. Though cold and distant he has a very strong dead pan sense of humor, and often criticizes everyone. He has no interest in making friends, only making people dead.
Anything else: He's badass.

Offline Prince Tomb

• Funktuar
  • Awards Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Internal Affairs
    • View Profile
    • http://myspace.com/nemesisknight
I'm writing a story
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2007, 08:59:16 pm »
Character name:Lord Dragona
Weapon:Katana
Special Skills:Regeneration, Teleportation, Morphing(kinda like a T-1000 from Terminator 2), Telekinetic
Good Guy or Bad Guy:Bad guy
Personality Traits:seeks revenge for those who have damaged his past but is also intelligent and a quick thinker
Anything else:6 foot tall, well built, is humanoid but has a lizard like tail but walks normally(tail sometimes used as a weapon), speaks very calmly

the rest is up to you  
<Prince_Tomb> This is RIA and wat we make it is wat it is

Ambassador to the United Purple Nations (UPN)
Ambassador to The Phoenix Collective (TPC)
The oRIAn Trading Belt

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=Loren)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (Loren)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]You're an awesome HoE ^__^

lol that sounds wrong. XD[/quote]
<Nitemarebforcrismas> I know...
<Nitemarebforcrismas> I've never been kicked by you before though
<Nitemarebforcrismas> You kick so good...
<Nitemarebforcrismas> @_@
<Nitemarebforcrismas> lol

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.26 seconds with 42 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317