Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Survival Weekend  (Read 2272 times)

Offline Electric Mango

• R a p e r o f L e o
  • Independent Republic of Orange Nations
  • Funktuar
  • I Make All Your Dreams Come True
  • Awards Was elected to be Captain Planet Has donated money for the RIA
  • has 22 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tiava.com
  • Nation: Mango Nation
  • Ruler: A Vote for Mango is Like a Mouth Full of Awesome
Survival Weekend
« on: April 04, 2012, 11:12:27 pm »
et Up:  Survival Weekend

Duration:  3 Days, 2 Nights

The Rule:  You are only allowed to bring what you can carry in a back pack and fit in your pockets.

IDate:  Probably late summer or early fall.

So I'm looking for ideas on what to bring.  I know I'll bring a knife, fishing line, and a bottle of something, although I'm not sure what.  I also want to build my own shelter instead of packing a small tent.  Anyone have suggestions?

Offline Arsenal 10

• Officer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • SPIEZ MASTER!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! Four years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Illuminati War Has donated money for the RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been a diplomat Was elected to be Captain Planet Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 19.29" long.
  • has 250 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Goonville
  • Ruler: Arsenal 10
Re: Survival Weekend
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2012, 11:15:45 pm »
Gameboy pocket and pokemon silver.
Chillaxin since 3/23/2008

Quote from: Moth
On the contrary, I think we're being very unserious about this. If we were serious about this situation, it would have been settled in a matter of hours.
Quote from: cctmsp13
If you're good enough for Arsenal, then you're good enough for me.
Quote from: pielord47
Arsenal, have I mentioned how large my mother told me your cannon was? She said it was HUGE.

Offline Gangs

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • LEGENDARY SPACE SUPER WARRIOR!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Karma War Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept One year of Random Insanity Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has been a diplomat Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has been a Foreign Affairs director
  • war boner is 13.72" long.
  • has 165 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Shadortha
  • Ruler: Pancaeks
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2012, 02:46:56 am »
See if you can fit the man vs wild dude in your pants.
<%Leo[RIA]> it's better to be feared than respected
<%Leo[RIA]> especially if you lost that respect mentally raping them with spam
Yeah, fuck you.
Those kind of pictures really don't do it for me. To each their own, I suppose.
Not enough goats?
Oh look, a kenny, i have found.
He likes his tits, all firm and round.
He's old as hay,
Some think he's gay.
His hair is purdy, it touches the ground.

Offline Croix

• Gigantuar
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Has colonized Mars! Formerly a member of Sol Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Inductee of the Golden Dong RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been a diplomat Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has colonized the Moon! RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex
  • war boner is 14.44" long.
  • has 396 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Nation Link
  • Nation: Edjaal
  • Ruler: Croix
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2012, 03:40:56 am »
what exactly do you do on this weekend?
Photobucket wants 400bucks a year to hotlink, lolno
[20:31:00] <@ShadowSlayer[RIA]> ALL I DO IS PLAY WITH BIG GUYS
thank you for your time

be warned that your sig is now against the rule if it mentions me

Offline Buck Turgidson

• Gentlemen, you can't fight in here. This is the war room!
  • RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • He'll see the big board!
  • Awards Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Military Operations The Disorder War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 11.13" long.
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Spank my ass and call me Judy.
  • Nation: Darwinium of Slugs
  • Ruler: GrilledSlug
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2012, 06:38:43 am »
See if you can fit the man vs wild dude in your pants.

LOL

I would bring the following:

Fishing line
Fishing hooks
Blanket/sleeping bag
Flashlight
Lighter (Zippo)
Lighter fluid
Water bottle
Hat
Spare socks
Pullover
Beef Jerky (which sucks, but is eminently practical)
First Aid kit with alcohol
Alcohol (for drinking)
A small bag of weed
Knife with can opener
A few cans of beans so you can re-enact the scene from Blazing Saddles
Blazing Saddles --Farting Cowboys- Greatest Fart Scene of All Time

Offline Jenne

• I am your overlord!
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been a Triumvir Six years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Baldr War Five years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Recruitment Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been Head of Economics Was elected to be Captain Planet Three years of Random Insanity Inductee of the Golden Dong Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Internal Affairs Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has donated money for the RIA Has colonized the Moon!
  • war boner is 21.03" long.
  • has 442 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Jenne
  • Ruler: Jenne
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2012, 06:48:29 am »
You should be able to fit a hooker in your pocket.  Since they have no soul, they should fold up nicely. 

Offline Buck Turgidson

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Military Operations The Disorder War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2012, 07:43:27 am »
Oh yeah, also bring some rubbers.

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the War of the Coalition One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2012, 11:17:07 am »
bear mace (Flask)

bare minimum, make sure you have enough water (prob at least 3-4 Liters, more if it's hot) and something to start fires for warmth/cooking.

if you're going to build a shelter, maybe take a machete or a hatchet. if not you may need a big knife with some teeth.

if the backpack is a hiking type backpack you should be able to easily carry everything you need to go camping.

you should try and practice the shelter building if you haven't done it before, so you don't totally get pissed and frustrated doing it the first time while you're out there, and end up staying up all night making it. also, maybe take a tarp and pancho just in case it rains or there are bugs in your building materials. you should also practice making fires if you've never done that before, it can be challenging especially if there's bad weather/bad burning materials/you're using weird archaic fire starting things.

as for food, pretty much any kind of trail mix is a good fallback. nuts/dried fruits/granolas that kind of stuff. we have a store here with a huge row of dried goods in dispensers so you can make your own, but you can always find packaged kinds everywhere. but if you eat that and don't drink enough water you will get constipated lol. if you want to cook, try picking up some seasoned rice and bean mixes or couscous, pretty much anything that is an instant meal you can cook just by boiling. don't take anything perishable, obviously. any food should either be dry or canned. don't forget a pot, a bowl, and some silverware. if you do this, you should bring at least another 2 Liters of water to boil with and clean the dishes with. having a gallon or two of water may be kind of heavy but it's important not to skimp on water. Someone else might run out of water also, if you are going with a group. of course you could use river water but it may taste bad and you may need to purify it, so for a short trip probably easier to take your own water. don't want to get dehydrated and have to call some park rangers to drive you to the hospital or something. probably a bad idea to do it alone if you don't do this often.

don't forget toilet paper.

also, f bear grylls, watch survivorman or dual survival.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 11:28:02 am by llamavore »

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Erwin Schrödinger

• Non Grata
  • Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Bermuda Islands
  • Ruler: Erwin Schrodinger
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2012, 01:55:55 pm »
Ignore toilet paper, use random leaves you find on vines by or on trees.

For srs, take dry kindling (or not, if you know for fact everything is dry).
NG Tri of FA.

Offline Buck Turgidson

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2012, 02:03:46 pm »
Don't wipe your ass with poison ivy.

Offline Pterrydactyl

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Funktuar
  • I'm Watching You...
  • Awards Four years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Three years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Dave War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has recruited a member into the RIA One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War Has been Head of Internal Affairs Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
  • war boner is 6.76" long.
  • has 146 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Pterrydactyl
  • Ruler: Pterrydactyl
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2012, 02:24:16 pm »
Well, I did similar training in the Army (basically, they gave us 3 hours to grab gear, and dropped us off in the middle of the woods alone for a week in the middle of the woods).  Heres a list of stuff you'll find useful:

Military Canteen (Comes with 1qt canteen, and canteen cup)
4 MREs (These will contain all the food you would need for the entire time, + 1 day extra)
Para/550 cord (Trust me, you can't get enough of this stuff in a survival situtation, we used to wear "Paracord bracelets" which had a bunch of paracord woven into a bracelet for use)
Mo Tool Axe  (Definatly worth it)
Cigarette Lighter (with spare fuel)
Pocket Mirror
Extra shirt/pants (and, you should try to get ACU, Advanced Combat Uniform, from a surplus store if you can.  It will help you retain bodyheat and has more pockets than your body has room for.  The ACU is an upgrade from the old Us Army BDU).
Poncho
Tri-Fold Shovel
2 boxes of babywipes (YOU WILL THANK ME FOR THIS LATER, both for cleaning up after doing your business, and cleaning yourself in the morning)
First-Aid Kid

You should have plenty of spare room, even with all that equipment for whatever else you might want to bring.

This is optional:
Military Compass (one which lets you shoot an azimuth)
Map of the area
Waterproof pencil
small notepad with waterproof paper

Note:  If you don't know how to navigate, don't bother.  And I mean, unless you went to a class and actually learned how to triangulate your position from shooting azimuths with a compass, and have done a step calculation ignore this stuff, because it won't help you.  And if you do know how to navigate, REMEMBER TO COUNT.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 02:26:09 pm by Apophis775 »
One Vision, One Purpose.

Is Dat My IMDB???

How Mogar talks on skype

<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Let's stop calling it trolling
<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Let's call it what it really is, okay?
<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Art

Quote from: Leo
Some days I think Mia is totally wrong and that I am completely normal. Today is one of those days.

Quote from: Dontasemebro
I just got off the phone with my ex and I know that no females are reasonable

Quote from: Abe Simpson
Leo
I think you are the most annoying poster on this site, honestly.
You are like two llamavores with twice as many animals fucking.
Your posts make me reconsider how long I've been here.
I honestly wonder if you are actually Chris Tucker.

Offline Jenne

• I am your overlord!
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been a Triumvir Six years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Baldr War Five years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Recruitment Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been Head of Economics Was elected to be Captain Planet Three years of Random Insanity Inductee of the Golden Dong Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Internal Affairs Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has donated money for the RIA Has colonized the Moon!
  • has 442 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2012, 06:56:32 pm »
Ignore toilet paper, use random burritos you find
sometimes I love our filters.

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the War of the Coalition One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2012, 07:24:40 pm »
Ignore toilet paper, use random burritos you find
sometimes I love our filters.
fixt

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Gangs

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • LEGENDARY SPACE SUPER WARRIOR!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Karma War Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept One year of Random Insanity Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has been a diplomat Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has been a Foreign Affairs director
  • war boner is 13.72" long.
  • has 165 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Shadortha
  • Ruler: Pancaeks
« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2012, 12:18:58 am »
BROMANCE!
<%Leo[RIA]> it's better to be feared than respected
<%Leo[RIA]> especially if you lost that respect mentally raping them with spam
Yeah, fuck you.
Those kind of pictures really don't do it for me. To each their own, I suppose.
Not enough goats?
Oh look, a kenny, i have found.
He likes his tits, all firm and round.
He's old as hay,
Some think he's gay.
His hair is purdy, it touches the ground.

Offline Buck Turgidson

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2012, 02:17:34 am »
Incidentally, I asked a Spanish colleague of mine if they eat burritos in Spain, and he said hell no, we do not eat little donkeys.  He didn't know what a burrito was.

Can we create a filter using the word "chimichanga"?  Perhaps in place of the word "fuck"?  It is high time we clean this place up.

Offline Rorick

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has assisted the HoIA in the Internal Affairs dept RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Two Years of Random Insanity IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War One year of Random Insanity RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been a diplomat
  • war boner is 3.36" long.
  • has 43 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Neo Celtia
  • Ruler: Rorick
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2012, 10:50:53 pm »
An identification guide on wild edibles in the area, you never know when you could use more food, especially in a survival situation. Make sure it includes a physical description, a full color picture, and a suggested thing is other uses for it. I would also recommend a similar guide on camp medicine, just in case.

If you can, an emergency flair/signal/radio might be useful, but it's not required.

I'd also recommend having the map and compass, even if you haven't had a class on navigation. It's better to have it and have a rough idea where you and everything around is, rather than not.

I'm surprised I didn't see this one: water purification tablets or liquid iodine. In your situation, these are a must, no exceptions. Those things can literally save your life if you don't have a source of pre-purified water on hand. If you get it from a stream, pond, etc., use them. I would also recommend using them in tandem with a hand held water pump, it's not needed though. Slow, but gets silt and dirt out of the water before you put it in your holder.

Officer of  :florida:: 6/11-12/11

http://www.armedforcesinsignia.com

Offline Pterrydactyl

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Funktuar
  • I'm Watching You...
  • Awards Four years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Three years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Dave War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has recruited a member into the RIA One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War Has been Head of Internal Affairs Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
  • has 146 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2012, 12:12:59 pm »
MRE's usually contain purification tablets (or at least, they did when I was in the Army).  But yes, Purification tablets and Iodine are a must.

But if you haven't done any land navigation ever, a map will be probably be useless, same with a compass.  It's like if you have a tool, but don't know how to use it.  It doesn't do you any good.

Really, I'd suggest you try to take a land-navigation class before your survival weekend (There are places that offer them as weekend classes).  Otherwise the map will do you no good (that is, unless you know where you are starting, but then it's not really survival is it?).
One Vision, One Purpose.

Is Dat My IMDB???

How Mogar talks on skype

Some days I think Mia is totally wrong and that I am completely normal. Today is one of those days.

Leo

Offline Jenne

• I am your overlord!
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 442 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2012, 05:55:29 pm »
I'm surprised I didn't see this one: water purification tablets or liquid iodine. In your situation, these are a must, no exceptions. Those things can literally save your life if you don't have a source of pre-purified water on hand. If you get it from a stream, pond, etc., use them. I would also recommend using them in tandem with a hand held water pump, it's not needed though. Slow, but gets silt and dirt out of the water before you put it in your holder.
What, you don't like drinking raccoon piss?

Offline Electric Mango

• R a p e r o f L e o
  • Independent Republic of Orange Nations
  • Funktuar
  • I Make All Your Dreams Come True
  • Awards Was elected to be Captain Planet Has donated money for the RIA
  • has 22 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tiava.com
  • Nation: Mango Nation
  • Ruler: A Vote for Mango is Like a Mouth Full of Awesome
« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2012, 10:15:26 pm »
Good tips on everything so far, you guys have come up with some things that I would have not thought about.  I will probably buy a large Alice pack off of Ebay.  I've seen some for around $35 that come complete with the frame.  I'm also thinking about ordering a case of MRE's and bringing some of those with me just in case but I would much prefer to catch my own fish or snare my own game, and even eat edible plant life.  There's 5-7 of us that are going, some still haven't worked up the courage to ask their wives. 

I know alcohol dehydrates the body but I'm taking some anyway.  Nothing better then sitting around a camp fire at night sipping on something.  I haven't figured out what I'm going to pack for that.  It would have to be something that tastes good warm, like wine, but I prefer something around 80 proof.  Problem is, what kind of alcohol tastes good warm.  Looking for some suggestions here as well.

Offline Pterrydactyl

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Funktuar
  • I'm Watching You...
  • has 146 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2012, 10:54:21 pm »
So... This isn't so much a survival weekend, but a camping trip then?

From the sound of it, your looking for something more for fun than actual survival.  I said to bring 3 MREs because I assume you have little-to-no experience in a survival situation and don't want you to die.  Trapping your own game/fish is an option, but you'd need a rod or net for fishing (or experience with a hook and line), and experience actually trapping game (it's not as easy as it sounds), as well as cooking/gutting the game (unless you've done this before).

Noone trying to survive would be retarded enough to drink any amount of alcohol, especially if your making a fire out in the woods.  Thats literally a recipe for disaster.  Alcohol is used for 2 things in a survival situation, sterilization and as a way to make it easier to start a fire.  Fighting dehydration is one thing, but drinking exasperates it, and screws with your body temperature.  You might feel that it is warmer than it actually is, and as a result suffer from exposure.

BTW, MRE's are about $84 a case and come with 12.  I recommend the Cheese Tortollini, and Ravioli if you can get them.  The BBQ chicken isn't bad.  DO NOT CONSUME THE PEANUTBUTTER from anything though.  And DO NOT EAT THE CHEESE OMLETTE.  Your intestines will thank me.
One Vision, One Purpose.

Is Dat My IMDB???

How Mogar talks on skype

Leo

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.334 seconds with 46 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317